Comments

All About Pretzels

Hard or soft, salty or sweet, there’s no denying that pretzels are a snack food that never fails to please, but how much do you know about them? The story of pretzels is just about as loopy as a pretzel itself – find out more in All About Pretzels! Back to Article

sugarpetals
sugarpetals wrote:
2014-08-17 21:07:17 -0700

i like the hard salty ones

Kaysciencekid
Kaysciencekid wrote:
2014-08-16 04:56:15 -0700

i like pretzels but my bff loves them Love

riley8915

Asher200 wrote:
2014-04-26 16:30:41 -0700

GERMANS! >.>

javi_luvs_u7
javi_luvs_u7 wrote:
2014-04-25 20:19:08 -0700

I haven't had them in a while

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2014-04-25 20:16:43 -0700

I haven't had a pretzel in years omg

Babyx22
Babyx22 wrote:
2014-04-25 19:57:13 -0700

mmm I love pretzels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey-I-am-happy
Hey-I-am-happy wrote:
2014-04-25 19:49:41 -0700

Me too

Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-04-25 17:59:04 -0700

Chocolate covered pretzels sound good!

gufht
gufht wrote:
2014-04-25 15:18:12 -0700

Preeezztellllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Opps I Fell Aslepp XD

yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool wrote:
2014-04-25 15:03:51 -0700

I like pretzels so salty

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-04-25 15:02:00 -0700

now i want some ;-;

Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer wrote:
2014-04-25 14:38:37 -0700

There seems to be a day for everything. I may or may not eat one. They're not as popular in the UK as the US though.

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2014-04-25 14:37:02 -0700

Oooh !
Me Me Me ! XD

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-04-25 14:32:53 -0700

Yumm! I Want Some Now X'D

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-04-25 14:28:05 -0700

Tomorrow is National Pretzel Day. Who is going to eat some?!

Grean Pea
Grean Pea wrote:
2013-08-09 14:25:47 -0700

I totally agree

Grean Pea
Grean Pea wrote:
2013-08-09 14:25:18 -0700

Yum! I love pretzels, especially soft ones. I agree with you, Rikia Kuchiki

F1071020570750

Homer's Fave Snack? Vote!

• B-b-b-bagels.
  • Mmmm... Donuts...
  • Oooh! Pie!
  • D'oh! Nuts.

Micro_hamburger-micro
With their delicious combination of bread, veggies, ketchup, and a patty, hamburgers can seem lik...
Micro_eggs-micro
Eggs are the ultimate breakfast food and an essential ingredient for all kinds of cooking and bak...
Micro_tea micro
Tea is a favorite warm (and cold!) beverage across the globe. Whether you prefer it black or gree...
Micro_ice-cream-micro
It’s probably no surprise to you that July is National Ice Cream Month, in the summer an ice crea...
Micro_national-chocolate-chip-day-micro
If you have a sweet tooth you’re probably familiar with chocolate chips, but did you know that Ma...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??