Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Look?

Pimples and Dimples asks: Lately, my family and friends say I have pimples on my forehead and my dimples are weird. I know I'm supposed to love myself for who I am, but I just hate myself. I need to take care of my hygiene now that I'm going through puberty. Help! Back to Article

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-27 01:00:25 -0700

lol true

scn71402_1900221
scn71402_1900221 wrote:
2013-04-27 00:59:17 -0700

I also have them. My advice: grow out the bangs.

pitbull22
pitbull22 wrote:
2013-04-26 16:30:55 -0700

What I did was skin care cream but Procative made it way worse

ragingsoul
ragingsoul wrote:
2013-04-25 22:27:26 -0700

should i comment

greatest_dancer
greatest_dancer wrote:
2013-04-25 09:16:53 -0700

Im ugly because I have loads of dimples! Frown

-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn wrote:
2013-04-24 14:08:02 -0700

I used to always get pimples, until i used this skin care cream thing, and my dimples are just horrific.

TrueScissorluv
TrueScissorluv wrote:
2013-04-24 14:01:28 -0700

I have dimples in an odd place but, people think its adorable and quirky, like me! there under my mouth at the corners when I smile

-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel- wrote:
2013-04-24 11:31:01 -0700

I used to have pimples until I tried proactiv.

momolol
momolol wrote:
2013-04-23 17:32:59 -0700

i have pimples too.
Frown

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-23 08:28:51 -0700

I have Dimples all over my cheaks! Guys are definetly addicted to dimples! Blush

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-23 08:23:39 -0700

I feel the same. I usually go to visit my local dermatologist and I have prescriptions That help my Face get better. I would also recommend using (Cetaphil) because it is for Gentle skin.

everythinggoes
everythinggoes wrote:
2013-04-23 08:06:37 -0700

Yes, just wash your face every morning and evening.

wolflover2001
wolflover2001 wrote:
2013-04-22 15:13:56 -0700

i feel kinda the same way i have pimples on my forehead too my parents and friends always say you got so many pimples on your face! in experience puberty is tough but you'll get used to it it will be alright love yourself!

fluttershy77
fluttershy77 wrote:
2013-04-21 08:57:35 -0700

UMMMMM

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-04-20 11:06:08 -0700

have you tried proactive or mixing washes? or what about just plain old soap and water? sometimes different products that say to treat the stuff only agrivate the skin more. try dove too. that stuff works mericals! Grin
hope this helps! i44

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-04-20 11:01:40 -0700

Hey! don't beat yourself up over this. The big P can be hard on any one, I'm going through it myself. smile you'll b fine! i promise Grin

AmazingAshKW
AmazingAshKW wrote:
2013-04-20 10:11:54 -0700

Here's some advice from me P and D....
Pimples is good sigh that your still young. If you have bangs try frowing them out into side bangs. Your hair gets more oiler as you grow older. So keep hair out of your face. Wash your face with a scrub and soap. Dimples.. guys are crazy about dimples!!!! . I want Dimples myself. They are so adorable. Not everyone needs flawless complexions.
Puberty isn't that bad. and it's a good sigh too. That's all iv'e P and D Be grateful of yourself (:! -AAKW

AmazingAshKW
AmazingAshKW wrote:
2013-04-20 10:05:16 -0700

ONE DIMPLE? LOL xD

wolfgirl lover
wolfgirl lover wrote:
2013-04-20 00:38:55 -0700

i am covered in pimpiles why me just kiding but can some one help me plz :}

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-04-19 20:16:43 -0700

I have a dimple on my left cheek ;P

How Do You Get Rid of Zits?

• I pop 'em.
  • I ignore them.
  • I use acne-fighting cleansers and creams.
  • Zits? What zits?