Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Look?

Pimples and Dimples asks: Lately, my family and friends say I have pimples on my forehead and my dimples are weird. I know I'm supposed to love myself for who I am, but I just hate myself. I need to take care of my hygiene now that I'm going through puberty. Help! Back to Article

-.Oath.-_2273921
-.Oath.-_2273921 wrote:
2013-05-07 18:45:16 -0700

What The Heck? Ask Your Mom.
I'm sure You Look Perfectly Fine, Never Be Afraid To Be Yourself.

Cyera
Cyera wrote:
2013-05-02 18:59:18 -0700

PROACTIVE THATS HOW YOU GET RID OF PIMPLES

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-28 13:56:35 -0700

Wait POPCORN EATER LOL MY BAD!

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-28 13:56:00 -0700

JAKE Lacey!!!

In need of a change
Jk...
Lmbo though!

sophiamaria111
sophiamaria111 wrote:
2013-04-28 09:46:02 -0700

haha

Sparks30122
Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-04-28 09:42:16 -0700

Keep your hair out of your face to avoid acne - I have the same problem. I just got proactiv and I'm hoping that it works!

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-04-27 03:50:51 -0700

I have a permantant dimple, My friends say its absolutely adorable. Gotta keep the dimples. Wink

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-27 01:00:25 -0700

lol true

scn71402_1900221
scn71402_1900221 wrote:
2013-04-27 00:59:17 -0700

I also have them. My advice: grow out the bangs.

pitbull22
pitbull22 wrote:
2013-04-26 16:30:55 -0700

What I did was skin care cream but Procative made it way worse

ragingsoul
ragingsoul wrote:
2013-04-25 22:27:26 -0700

should i comment

greatest_dancer
greatest_dancer wrote:
2013-04-25 09:16:53 -0700

Im ugly because I have loads of dimples! Frown

-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn wrote:
2013-04-24 14:08:02 -0700

I used to always get pimples, until i used this skin care cream thing, and my dimples are just horrific.

TrueScissorluv
TrueScissorluv wrote:
2013-04-24 14:01:28 -0700

I have dimples in an odd place but, people think its adorable and quirky, like me! there under my mouth at the corners when I smile

-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel- wrote:
2013-04-24 11:31:01 -0700

I used to have pimples until I tried proactiv.

momolol
momolol wrote:
2013-04-23 17:32:59 -0700

i have pimples too.
Frown

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-23 08:28:51 -0700

I have Dimples all over my cheaks! Guys are definetly addicted to dimples! Blush

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-23 08:23:39 -0700

I feel the same. I usually go to visit my local dermatologist and I have prescriptions That help my Face get better. I would also recommend using (Cetaphil) because it is for Gentle skin.

everythinggoes
everythinggoes wrote:
2013-04-23 08:06:37 -0700

Yes, just wash your face every morning and evening.

wolflover2001
wolflover2001 wrote:
2013-04-22 15:13:56 -0700

i feel kinda the same way i have pimples on my forehead too my parents and friends always say you got so many pimples on your face! in experience puberty is tough but you'll get used to it it will be alright love yourself!

How Do You Get Rid of Zits?

• I pop 'em.
  • I ignore them.
  • I use acne-fighting cleansers and creams.
  • Zits? What zits?