Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Look?

Pimples and Dimples asks: Lately, my family and friends say I have pimples on my forehead and my dimples are weird. I know I'm supposed to love myself for who I am, but I just hate myself. I need to take care of my hygiene now that I'm going through puberty. Help! Back to Article

scn71402_1900221
scn71402_1900221 wrote:
2013-04-27 00:59:17 -0700

I also have them. My advice: grow out the bangs.

pitbull22
pitbull22 wrote:
2013-04-26 16:30:55 -0700

What I did was skin care cream but Procative made it way worse

ragingsoul
ragingsoul wrote:
2013-04-25 22:27:26 -0700

should i comment

greatest_dancer
greatest_dancer wrote:
2013-04-25 09:16:53 -0700

Im ugly because I have loads of dimples! Frown

-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn wrote:
2013-04-24 14:08:02 -0700

I used to always get pimples, until i used this skin care cream thing, and my dimples are just horrific.

TrueScissorluv
TrueScissorluv wrote:
2013-04-24 14:01:28 -0700

I have dimples in an odd place but, people think its adorable and quirky, like me! there under my mouth at the corners when I smile

-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel- wrote:
2013-04-24 11:31:01 -0700

I used to have pimples until I tried proactiv.

momolol
momolol wrote:
2013-04-23 17:32:59 -0700

i have pimples too.
Frown

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-23 08:28:51 -0700

I have Dimples all over my cheaks! Guys are definetly addicted to dimples! Blush

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-23 08:23:39 -0700

I feel the same. I usually go to visit my local dermatologist and I have prescriptions That help my Face get better. I would also recommend using (Cetaphil) because it is for Gentle skin.

everythinggoes
everythinggoes wrote:
2013-04-23 08:06:37 -0700

Yes, just wash your face every morning and evening.

wolflover2001
wolflover2001 wrote:
2013-04-22 15:13:56 -0700

i feel kinda the same way i have pimples on my forehead too my parents and friends always say you got so many pimples on your face! in experience puberty is tough but you'll get used to it it will be alright love yourself!

fluttershy77
fluttershy77 wrote:
2013-04-21 08:57:35 -0700

UMMMMM

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-04-20 11:06:08 -0700

have you tried proactive or mixing washes? or what about just plain old soap and water? sometimes different products that say to treat the stuff only agrivate the skin more. try dove too. that stuff works mericals! Grin
hope this helps! i44

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-04-20 11:01:40 -0700

Hey! don't beat yourself up over this. The big P can be hard on any one, I'm going through it myself. smile you'll b fine! i promise Grin

AmazingAshKW
AmazingAshKW wrote:
2013-04-20 10:11:54 -0700

Here's some advice from me P and D....
Pimples is good sigh that your still young. If you have bangs try frowing them out into side bangs. Your hair gets more oiler as you grow older. So keep hair out of your face. Wash your face with a scrub and soap. Dimples.. guys are crazy about dimples!!!! . I want Dimples myself. They are so adorable. Not everyone needs flawless complexions.
Puberty isn't that bad. and it's a good sigh too. That's all iv'e P and D Be grateful of yourself (:! -AAKW

AmazingAshKW
AmazingAshKW wrote:
2013-04-20 10:05:16 -0700

ONE DIMPLE? LOL xD

wolfgirl lover
wolfgirl lover wrote:
2013-04-20 00:38:55 -0700

i am covered in pimpiles why me just kiding but can some one help me plz :}

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-04-19 20:16:43 -0700

I have a dimple on my left cheek ;P

Raawwrr
Raawwrr wrote:
2013-04-19 19:45:54 -0700

Ikr 0-0

How Do You Get Rid of Zits?

• I pop 'em.
  • I ignore them.
  • I use acne-fighting cleansers and creams.
  • Zits? What zits?

Micro_deardishit-puberty-micro
Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad...
Pretty Girl asks: "Dear Dish-It, I'm 9 years old and I have a pimple on my back!! I dunno why - i...
Geek asks: "I have a pimple on my lip, and I'm trying to get rid of it. I know that you should ne...
Some people may be born with flawless complexions, but most of us have to work at it. Kidzworld f...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)