Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Look?

Pimples and Dimples asks: Lately, my family and friends say I have pimples on my forehead and my dimples are weird. I know I'm supposed to love myself for who I am, but I just hate myself. I need to take care of my hygiene now that I'm going through puberty. Help! Back to Article

-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn wrote:
2013-04-24 14:08:02 -0700

I used to always get pimples, until i used this skin care cream thing, and my dimples are just horrific.

TrueScissorluv
TrueScissorluv wrote:
2013-04-24 14:01:28 -0700

I have dimples in an odd place but, people think its adorable and quirky, like me! there under my mouth at the corners when I smile

-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel- wrote:
2013-04-24 11:31:01 -0700

I used to have pimples until I tried proactiv.

momolol
momolol wrote:
2013-04-23 17:32:59 -0700

i have pimples too.
Frown

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-23 08:28:51 -0700

I have Dimples all over my cheaks! Guys are definetly addicted to dimples! Blush

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-23 08:23:39 -0700

I feel the same. I usually go to visit my local dermatologist and I have prescriptions That help my Face get better. I would also recommend using (Cetaphil) because it is for Gentle skin.

everythinggoes
everythinggoes wrote:
2013-04-23 08:06:37 -0700

Yes, just wash your face every morning and evening.

wolflover2001
wolflover2001 wrote:
2013-04-22 15:13:56 -0700

i feel kinda the same way i have pimples on my forehead too my parents and friends always say you got so many pimples on your face! in experience puberty is tough but you'll get used to it it will be alright love yourself!

fluttershy77
fluttershy77 wrote:
2013-04-21 08:57:35 -0700

UMMMMM

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-04-20 11:06:08 -0700

have you tried proactive or mixing washes? or what about just plain old soap and water? sometimes different products that say to treat the stuff only agrivate the skin more. try dove too. that stuff works mericals! Grin
hope this helps! i44

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-04-20 11:01:40 -0700

Hey! don't beat yourself up over this. The big P can be hard on any one, I'm going through it myself. smile you'll b fine! i promise Grin

AmazingAshKW
AmazingAshKW wrote:
2013-04-20 10:11:54 -0700

Here's some advice from me P and D....
Pimples is good sigh that your still young. If you have bangs try frowing them out into side bangs. Your hair gets more oiler as you grow older. So keep hair out of your face. Wash your face with a scrub and soap. Dimples.. guys are crazy about dimples!!!! . I want Dimples myself. They are so adorable. Not everyone needs flawless complexions.
Puberty isn't that bad. and it's a good sigh too. That's all iv'e P and D Be grateful of yourself (:! -AAKW

AmazingAshKW
AmazingAshKW wrote:
2013-04-20 10:05:16 -0700

ONE DIMPLE? LOL xD

wolfgirl lover
wolfgirl lover wrote:
2013-04-20 00:38:55 -0700

i am covered in pimpiles why me just kiding but can some one help me plz :}

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-04-19 20:16:43 -0700

I have a dimple on my left cheek ;P

Raawwrr
Raawwrr wrote:
2013-04-19 19:45:54 -0700

Ikr 0-0

Tre c;
Tre c; wrote:
2013-04-19 19:44:58 -0700

O.O

Raawwrr
Raawwrr wrote:
2013-04-19 19:40:37 -0700

Omg Tre mine is on the same cheek xD Weird aha

Tre c;
Tre c; wrote:
2013-04-19 19:38:28 -0700

I have one dimple on my right cheek. People say it's cute, so I'll leave it there. XD

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-04-19 19:30:59 -0700

I have one dimple. (:

How Do You Get Rid of Zits?

• I pop 'em.
  • I ignore them.
  • I use acne-fighting cleansers and creams.
  • Zits? What zits?

Micro_deardishit-puberty-micro
Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad...
Pretty Girl asks: "Dear Dish-It, I'm 9 years old and I have a pimple on my back!! I dunno why - i...
Geek asks: "I have a pimple on my lip, and I'm trying to get rid of it. I know that you should ne...
Some people may be born with flawless complexions, but most of us have to work at it. Kidzworld f...

Idaa
Idaa posted in Friends:
She's so sweet and she's always there for me no matter what. We think exactly the same things! We are just perf together
AquaBubblez
"1Dfangirl28" wrote:I love my sister but she is sooooo annoying. She is really mean to me sometimes and when we fight I am the one who gets in trouble. She is 15 so she is older than me and thinks she is the boss of me and sometimes she pulls my hair or hits me. Does anyone else have annoying siblings? Well I am the same as well. Just ingore her and when she is mean to you don't fight back go tell your mum or dad.
ows_ali123
ows_ali123 posted in Style:
pant, shirt nd jacket
illeanaz
illeanaz posted in Style:
white top with 'I LOVE VINTAGE STYLE' written across and blue skinnies
arthi
arthi posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I can't say I dislike or hate anyone at school.Everyone is different and I try not to judge anyone I encounter that I don't get along with. You never really know how they feel or why they act the way they do. I am totally with Kirsten and just like her there is no one that I particularly hate or anything and f they do something that you hate there may be a reason behind it and we can't judge them on that :3