Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Look?

Pimples and Dimples asks: Lately, my family and friends say I have pimples on my forehead and my dimples are weird. I know I'm supposed to love myself for who I am, but I just hate myself. I need to take care of my hygiene now that I'm going through puberty. Help! Back to Article

wolflover2001
wolflover2001 wrote:
2013-04-22 15:13:56 -0700

i feel kinda the same way i have pimples on my forehead too my parents and friends always say you got so many pimples on your face! in experience puberty is tough but you'll get used to it it will be alright love yourself!

fluttershy77
fluttershy77 wrote:
2013-04-21 08:57:35 -0700

UMMMMM

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-04-20 11:06:08 -0700

have you tried proactive or mixing washes? or what about just plain old soap and water? sometimes different products that say to treat the stuff only agrivate the skin more. try dove too. that stuff works mericals! Grin
hope this helps! i44

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-04-20 11:01:40 -0700

Hey! don't beat yourself up over this. The big P can be hard on any one, I'm going through it myself. smile you'll b fine! i promise Grin

AmazingAshKW
AmazingAshKW wrote:
2013-04-20 10:11:54 -0700

Here's some advice from me P and D....
Pimples is good sigh that your still young. If you have bangs try frowing them out into side bangs. Your hair gets more oiler as you grow older. So keep hair out of your face. Wash your face with a scrub and soap. Dimples.. guys are crazy about dimples!!!! . I want Dimples myself. They are so adorable. Not everyone needs flawless complexions.
Puberty isn't that bad. and it's a good sigh too. That's all iv'e P and D Be grateful of yourself (:! -AAKW

AmazingAshKW
AmazingAshKW wrote:
2013-04-20 10:05:16 -0700

ONE DIMPLE? LOL xD

wolfgirl lover
wolfgirl lover wrote:
2013-04-20 00:38:55 -0700

i am covered in pimpiles why me just kiding but can some one help me plz :}

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-04-19 20:16:43 -0700

I have a dimple on my left cheek ;P

Raawwrr
Raawwrr wrote:
2013-04-19 19:45:54 -0700

Ikr 0-0

Tre c;
Tre c; wrote:
2013-04-19 19:44:58 -0700

O.O

Raawwrr
Raawwrr wrote:
2013-04-19 19:40:37 -0700

Omg Tre mine is on the same cheek xD Weird aha

Tre c;
Tre c; wrote:
2013-04-19 19:38:28 -0700

I have one dimple on my right cheek. People say it's cute, so I'll leave it there. XD

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-04-19 19:30:59 -0700

I have one dimple. (:

miss_anonymous
miss_anonymous wrote:
2013-04-19 19:00:09 -0700

I have tried everything but nothing works. I have pimples all over my face back and chest.

Raawwrr
Raawwrr wrote:
2013-04-19 11:56:05 -0700

I have a weird face, haha I have only one dimple, and I love my dimple! And for my pimples, pffft who cares.

Raawwrr
Raawwrr wrote:
2013-04-19 11:55:50 -0700

I have a weird face, haha I have only one dimple, and I love my dimples! And for my pimples, pffft who cares.

Hammer786
Hammer786 wrote:
2013-04-19 11:45:33 -0700

second comment!

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-04-19 11:43:15 -0700

FIRST COMMENT!

How Do You Get Rid of Zits?

• I pop 'em.
  • I ignore them.
  • I use acne-fighting cleansers and creams.
  • Zits? What zits?

Micro_deardishit-puberty-micro
Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad...
Pretty Girl asks: "Dear Dish-It, I'm 9 years old and I have a pimple on my back!! I dunno why - i...
Geek asks: "I have a pimple on my lip, and I'm trying to get rid of it. I know that you should ne...
Some people may be born with flawless complexions, but most of us have to work at it. Kidzworld f...

snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.
Homeschooler
Homeschooler posted in Friends:
I'm not trying to be rude...but don't do the hair thing. Just don't. I know a lot of guys and they don't like flirty girls. Just be friend first and if he seems interested, and if you are ready for it, talk to your parents about going a little farther. One again, I'm not trying to be mean, but I just want you to be safe ;)
kuzivakwashe
kuzivakwashe posted in Friends:
hi, i have a guy i like He's name is Malachi. I really like him. He is from my youth group. Everytime i look at him he looks at him. I was told it means he likes me. Just go to him and say hi and act natural ok.  i know you will nervous but just be calm
Raccoonsrule
Raccoonsrule posted in Friends:
Just casually walk up to him, say Hi, look your best on that day. i mean, it can't hurt. Talk to him! Hang out! Have lunch. Flip your hair when he's looking your way. Be nice, not pushy.     Wish you luck!  :hippie :D
platocat
platocat posted in Friends:
This sounds like a very big problem.It seems very hard to make frainds,especially if you are deaf. I can't entirely relate to your situation,but it seems very frustrating. Don't give up!  :)