Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Look?

Pimples and Dimples asks: Lately, my family and friends say I have pimples on my forehead and my dimples are weird. I know I'm supposed to love myself for who I am, but I just hate myself. I need to take care of my hygiene now that I'm going through puberty. Help! Back to Article

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-04-20 11:06:08 -0700

have you tried proactive or mixing washes? or what about just plain old soap and water? sometimes different products that say to treat the stuff only agrivate the skin more. try dove too. that stuff works mericals! Grin
hope this helps! i44

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-04-20 11:01:40 -0700

Hey! don't beat yourself up over this. The big P can be hard on any one, I'm going through it myself. smile you'll b fine! i promise Grin

AmazingAshKW
AmazingAshKW wrote:
2013-04-20 10:11:54 -0700

Here's some advice from me P and D....
Pimples is good sigh that your still young. If you have bangs try frowing them out into side bangs. Your hair gets more oiler as you grow older. So keep hair out of your face. Wash your face with a scrub and soap. Dimples.. guys are crazy about dimples!!!! . I want Dimples myself. They are so adorable. Not everyone needs flawless complexions.
Puberty isn't that bad. and it's a good sigh too. That's all iv'e P and D Be grateful of yourself (:! -AAKW

AmazingAshKW
AmazingAshKW wrote:
2013-04-20 10:05:16 -0700

ONE DIMPLE? LOL xD

wolfgirl lover
wolfgirl lover wrote:
2013-04-20 00:38:55 -0700

i am covered in pimpiles why me just kiding but can some one help me plz :}

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-04-19 20:16:43 -0700

I have a dimple on my left cheek ;P

Raawwrr
Raawwrr wrote:
2013-04-19 19:45:54 -0700

Ikr 0-0

Tre c;
Tre c; wrote:
2013-04-19 19:44:58 -0700

O.O

Raawwrr
Raawwrr wrote:
2013-04-19 19:40:37 -0700

Omg Tre mine is on the same cheek xD Weird aha

Tre c;
Tre c; wrote:
2013-04-19 19:38:28 -0700

I have one dimple on my right cheek. People say it's cute, so I'll leave it there. XD

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-04-19 19:30:59 -0700

I have one dimple. (:

miss_anonymous
miss_anonymous wrote:
2013-04-19 19:00:09 -0700

I have tried everything but nothing works. I have pimples all over my face back and chest.

Raawwrr
Raawwrr wrote:
2013-04-19 11:56:05 -0700

I have a weird face, haha I have only one dimple, and I love my dimple! And for my pimples, pffft who cares.

Raawwrr
Raawwrr wrote:
2013-04-19 11:55:50 -0700

I have a weird face, haha I have only one dimple, and I love my dimples! And for my pimples, pffft who cares.

Hammer786
Hammer786 wrote:
2013-04-19 11:45:33 -0700

second comment!

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-04-19 11:43:15 -0700

FIRST COMMENT!

How Do You Get Rid of Zits?

• I pop 'em.
  • I ignore them.
  • I use acne-fighting cleansers and creams.
  • Zits? What zits?

Micro_deardishit-puberty-micro
Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad...
Pretty Girl asks: "Dear Dish-It, I'm 9 years old and I have a pimple on my back!! I dunno why - i...
Geek asks: "I have a pimple on my lip, and I'm trying to get rid of it. I know that you should ne...
Some people may be born with flawless complexions, but most of us have to work at it. Kidzworld f...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused