Comments

Spring Trend 2013: Black and White

You can't go wrong with going black and white this spring! Don't just take our word for it, top fashion designers have gone all gaga for the cool contrast of black and white. Luckily, a monochrome palette like this never goes out of style! Back to Article

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 22:17:27 -0800

Haha, I almost always wear black and white X3 im like one of those old movies and tv shows

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-06-28 08:04:38 -0700

OMG that is such an adorable style! thank god i don't have to go shopping for this one!

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-06-13 18:01:34 -0700

pretty

Jennifer2000
Jennifer2000 wrote:
2013-05-19 04:56:03 -0700

Nice 1

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-17 18:36:13 -0700

Besides black and white, pink and blue when worn together is sooooo cute!!!!!

lovesissy
lovesissy wrote:
2013-05-07 13:37:41 -0700

what!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#############$$$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^&&&&&&&&&&***********((((((((((())))))))))))_______________++++++++++++++++++++++

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-04-28 04:45:39 -0700

so gorgeus btw thse are in fashion

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-04-28 01:42:39 -0700

Love Forever 21 playsuit

scn71402_1900221
scn71402_1900221 wrote:
2013-04-27 00:57:39 -0700

I like black and white stripes across.

sofisattar_2434191
sofisattar_2434191 wrote:
2013-04-23 01:40:20 -0700

hi

F1119899000000

Favorite Fashion Trend?

• Anything tweed.
  • Cuffed jeans.
  • Wellies!
  • Pencil skirts - they're so slimming.

Micro_trend-alert-pastels-micro
There's no better time to rock the sugary sweet pastel trend than now! Easter is just around the ...
Micro_spring-lip-trends-micro
We are so over winter! Get into the swing of things by getting ready to update your makeup look w...
Micro_micro-pearls
Not only moms wear pearls. Of course there is a certain elegance and luminosity that brings to mi...
Micro_micro
Our favorite winter trends -- what's hot right now: animal print, studding, leather, colorful bla...

kaykay2002