Comments

Spring Trend 2013: Black and White

You can't go wrong with going black and white this spring! Don't just take our word for it, top fashion designers have gone all gaga for the cool contrast of black and white. Luckily, a monochrome palette like this never goes out of style! Back to Article

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 22:17:27 -0800

Haha, I almost always wear black and white X3 im like one of those old movies and tv shows

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-06-28 08:04:38 -0700

OMG that is such an adorable style! thank god i don't have to go shopping for this one!

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-06-13 18:01:34 -0700

pretty

Jennifer2000
Jennifer2000 wrote:
2013-05-19 04:56:03 -0700

Nice 1

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-17 18:36:13 -0700

Besides black and white, pink and blue when worn together is sooooo cute!!!!!

lovesissy
lovesissy wrote:
2013-05-07 13:37:41 -0700

what!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#############$$$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^&&&&&&&&&&***********((((((((((())))))))))))_______________++++++++++++++++++++++

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-04-28 04:45:39 -0700

so gorgeus btw thse are in fashion

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-04-28 01:42:39 -0700

Love Forever 21 playsuit

scn71402_1900221
scn71402_1900221 wrote:
2013-04-27 00:57:39 -0700

I like black and white stripes across.

sofisattar_2434191
sofisattar_2434191 wrote:
2013-04-23 01:40:20 -0700

hi

F1119899000000

Favorite Fashion Trend?

• Anything tweed.
  • Cuffed jeans.
  • Wellies!
  • Pencil skirts - they're so slimming.

Micro_trend-alert-pastels-micro
There's no better time to rock the sugary sweet pastel trend than now! Easter is just around the ...
Micro_spring-lip-trends-micro
We are so over winter! Get into the swing of things by getting ready to update your makeup look w...
Micro_micro-pearls
Not only moms wear pearls. Of course there is a certain elegance and luminosity that brings to mi...
Micro_micro
Our favorite winter trends -- what's hot right now: animal print, studding, leather, colorful bla...

Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
Yes you're totally right It is a life changing decision. I mean I am going to try and talk with her about it but then again she is 23 an adult so she's at that age that she can make her own choices in life, whether its good or bad. Um but yeah I will definitely tell her how I feel about it. I really don't want to lose her to the gang life, kinda feels like I already am but I'm hoping she'll understand my decision. Thanks.
Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
Well she's already officially a member. I'll try and talk to her about it though, I kinda know why she joined, because she likes the excitement of it, the money and the sense of family. I already feel like I am going to lose her to the gang life.
Thranduil
That is the type of decision capable of changing your life. However, if you don't want to be part of it (And I highly recommend not engaging in that sort of lifestyle), then as hugebear said, you should sit your sister down and explain to her why you do not want to be part of a gang and maybe since you're afraid to lose her, explain that just because you want no part in it does not mean you want to lose her as well.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Me advices is talk to her.  Tell her exactly what your feeling and you doesnt want to join and ask her why she is joining.  Tell her why you think she shouldnt and also add that you feels that you will lose her if she does.
Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
So my big sister just recently told me she was in a gang, I kinda already figured she was but I never asked. I don't really know how to feel about it. She's like my best friend, I can come to her for anything and I'd do anything for her! Anyways she asked me if I wanted to join the family, I haven't really given her an answer yet, and she keeps trying to pull one out of me so I jokingly asked what gang she was in and she told me she was a crip.Telling me that she and her boys will have my back and stuff... I don't want to lose her if i say no but I also don't want to be in a gang.  =(