Comments

Spring Trend 2013: Black and White

You can't go wrong with going black and white this spring! Don't just take our word for it, top fashion designers have gone all gaga for the cool contrast of black and white. Luckily, a monochrome palette like this never goes out of style! Back to Article

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 22:17:27 -0800

Haha, I almost always wear black and white X3 im like one of those old movies and tv shows

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-06-28 08:04:38 -0700

OMG that is such an adorable style! thank god i don't have to go shopping for this one!

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-06-13 18:01:34 -0700

pretty

Jennifer2000
Jennifer2000 wrote:
2013-05-19 04:56:03 -0700

Nice 1

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-17 18:36:13 -0700

Besides black and white, pink and blue when worn together is sooooo cute!!!!!

lovesissy
lovesissy wrote:
2013-05-07 13:37:41 -0700

what!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#############$$$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^&&&&&&&&&&***********((((((((((())))))))))))_______________++++++++++++++++++++++

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-04-28 04:45:39 -0700

so gorgeus btw thse are in fashion

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-04-28 01:42:39 -0700

Love Forever 21 playsuit

scn71402_1900221
scn71402_1900221 wrote:
2013-04-27 00:57:39 -0700

I like black and white stripes across.

sofisattar
sofisattar wrote:
2013-04-23 01:40:20 -0700

hi

F1119899000000

Favorite Fashion Trend?

• Anything tweed.
  • Cuffed jeans.
  • Wellies!
  • Pencil skirts - they're so slimming.

Micro_trend-alert-pastels-micro
There's no better time to rock the sugary sweet pastel trend than now! Easter is just around the ...
Micro_spring-lip-trends-micro
We are so over winter! Get into the swing of things by getting ready to update your makeup look w...
Micro_micro-pearls
Not only moms wear pearls. Of course there is a certain elegance and luminosity that brings to mi...
Micro_micro
Our favorite winter trends -- what's hot right now: animal print, studding, leather, colorful bla...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!