Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Flower Power: Floral Fashion

Nothing says spring has arrived quite like a burst of flower power fashion! There's no denying that floral patterns brighten up our wardrobes. Give your spring wardrobe a feminine, romantic spin with fresh floral fashion! Back to Article

Shorty260
Shorty260 wrote:
2014-04-27 19:59:18 -0700

I like some Floral FashionBig Grin

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-04-27 19:56:59 -0700

I hate floral fashion too it's not my fashion

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-30 07:43:58 -0800

I wouldn't look good in any of that stuff except the headband.

bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome wrote:
2013-07-07 17:10:05 -0700

I don't like floral patterns that much, but some of these are kinda cute. ^ u ^

Evea

Sofiaa.(: wrote:
2013-04-24 21:56:35 -0700

Chloe is fab omg

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-24 14:53:05 -0700

I love Kistern Stewart, she's acting like Bella in Twlight!

yellowangelwings
yellowangelwings wrote:
2013-04-24 12:21:16 -0700

l love all it smile

;TheGreatOneIsHere
;TheGreatOneIsHere wrote:
2013-04-24 09:09:28 -0700

;TheGreatOneIsHere
;TheGreatOneIsHere wrote:
2013-04-24 09:09:23 -0700

tsuki1997
tsuki1997 wrote:
2013-04-24 09:07:51 -0700

I love all this floral stuff for spring and summer! ^.^

snapback107
snapback107 wrote:
2013-04-24 08:20:31 -0700

I actually think these outfits are kinda gross...

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2013-04-23 19:38:01 -0700

I like some of them.

Starblast
Starblast wrote:
2013-04-23 15:03:04 -0700

Oh, my god....These are so cute!

James
admin
James wrote:
2013-04-23 10:52:45 -0700

cool!

Brave-
Brave- wrote:
2013-04-23 10:38:27 -0700

Beautiful!

When you turn on the tube, what show do you tune into?
  • MTV's Real World.
  • Any cooking show on the Food Network.
  • Entertainment Tonight - I like to keep up with the stars.
  • The O.C.

Micro_blackwhite-micro
You can't go wrong with going black and white this spring! Don't just take our word for it, top f...
Micro_mtv-awards-micro
The MTV Awards 2013 might not be as glamorous as the Oscars or the Golden Globes but they still b...
Micro_lauren micro
Lauren Conrad made it big on MTV, but is now a huge fashion star. Find out what she has been up to!
Micro_spring-style-micro
Spring Break is coming and no matter what you're doing, we want to help you do it in style! To ma...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.