Comments

Flower Power: Floral Fashion

Nothing says spring has arrived quite like a burst of flower power fashion! There's no denying that floral patterns brighten up our wardrobes. Give your spring wardrobe a feminine, romantic spin with fresh floral fashion! Back to Article

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-30 07:43:58 -0800

I wouldn't look good in any of that stuff except the headband.

bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome wrote:
2013-07-07 17:10:05 -0700

I don't like floral patterns that much, but some of these are kinda cute. ^ u ^

Evea

Sofiaa.(: wrote:
2013-04-24 21:56:35 -0700

Chloe is fab omg

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-24 14:53:05 -0700

I love Kistern Stewart, she's acting like Bella in Twlight!

yellowangelwings
yellowangelwings wrote:
2013-04-24 12:21:16 -0700

l love all it smile

;TheGreatOneIsHere
;TheGreatOneIsHere wrote:
2013-04-24 09:09:28 -0700

;TheGreatOneIsHere
;TheGreatOneIsHere wrote:
2013-04-24 09:09:23 -0700

tsuki1997
tsuki1997 wrote:
2013-04-24 09:07:51 -0700

I love all this floral stuff for spring and summer! ^.^

snapback107
snapback107 wrote:
2013-04-24 08:20:31 -0700

I actually think these outfits are kinda gross...

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2013-04-23 19:38:01 -0700

I like some of them.

Starblast
Starblast wrote:
2013-04-23 15:03:04 -0700

Oh, my god....These are so cute!

James
admin
James wrote:
2013-04-23 10:52:45 -0700

cool!

Brave-
Brave- wrote:
2013-04-23 10:38:27 -0700

Beautiful!

When you turn on the tube, what show do you tune into?
  • MTV's Real World.
  • Any cooking show on the Food Network.
  • Entertainment Tonight - I like to keep up with the stars.
  • The O.C.

Micro_blackwhite-micro
You can't go wrong with going black and white this spring! Don't just take our word for it, top f...
Micro_mtv-awards-micro
The MTV Awards 2013 might not be as glamorous as the Oscars or the Golden Globes but they still b...
Micro_lauren micro
Lauren Conrad made it big on MTV, but is now a huge fashion star. Find out what she has been up to!
Micro_spring-style-micro
Spring Break is coming and no matter what you're doing, we want to help you do it in style! To ma...

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day