Comments

Flower Power: Floral Fashion

Nothing says spring has arrived quite like a burst of flower power fashion! There's no denying that floral patterns brighten up our wardrobes. Give your spring wardrobe a feminine, romantic spin with fresh floral fashion! Back to Article

Shorty260
Shorty260 wrote:
2014-04-27 19:59:18 -0700

I like some Floral FashionBig Grin

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-04-27 19:56:59 -0700

I hate floral fashion too it's not my fashion

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-30 07:43:58 -0800

I wouldn't look good in any of that stuff except the headband.

bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome wrote:
2013-07-07 17:10:05 -0700

I don't like floral patterns that much, but some of these are kinda cute. ^ u ^

Evea

Sofiaa.(: wrote:
2013-04-24 21:56:35 -0700

Chloe is fab omg

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-24 14:53:05 -0700

I love Kistern Stewart, she's acting like Bella in Twlight!

yellowangelwings
yellowangelwings wrote:
2013-04-24 12:21:16 -0700

l love all it smile

;TheGreatOneIsHere
;TheGreatOneIsHere wrote:
2013-04-24 09:09:28 -0700

;TheGreatOneIsHere
;TheGreatOneIsHere wrote:
2013-04-24 09:09:23 -0700

tsuki1997
tsuki1997 wrote:
2013-04-24 09:07:51 -0700

I love all this floral stuff for spring and summer! ^.^

snapback107
snapback107 wrote:
2013-04-24 08:20:31 -0700

I actually think these outfits are kinda gross...

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2013-04-23 19:38:01 -0700

I like some of them.

Starblast
Starblast wrote:
2013-04-23 15:03:04 -0700

Oh, my god....These are so cute!

James
admin
James wrote:
2013-04-23 10:52:45 -0700

cool!

Brave-
Brave- wrote:
2013-04-23 10:38:27 -0700

Beautiful!

When you turn on the tube, what show do you tune into?
  • MTV's Real World.
  • Any cooking show on the Food Network.
  • Entertainment Tonight - I like to keep up with the stars.
  • The O.C.

Micro_blackwhite-micro
You can't go wrong with going black and white this spring! Don't just take our word for it, top f...
Micro_mtv-awards-micro
The MTV Awards 2013 might not be as glamorous as the Oscars or the Golden Globes but they still b...
Micro_lauren micro
Lauren Conrad made it big on MTV, but is now a huge fashion star. Find out what she has been up to!
Micro_spring-style-micro
Spring Break is coming and no matter what you're doing, we want to help you do it in style! To ma...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: