Comments

Refreshing Your Bedroom for Spring

Update your bedroom for spring with these easy and affordable options! Back to Article

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-05-18 13:48:58 -0700

These are very cool designs

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-04-29 18:59:44 -0700

I want picture frames

blackgold218
blackgold218 wrote:
2014-04-29 13:16:52 -0700

Frown I cant redecorate my room...I share it with 2 other people Sad

Cataclysm_Destruct
Cataclysm_Destruct wrote:
2014-04-29 13:09:06 -0700

I redecorate my throwing more of my trash around the room xD

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2014-04-29 13:07:46 -0700

i keep redecorating everything in my house! i hope you guys enjoy stuff like this!

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-26 09:44:50 -0700

I'd love to redecorate my room, but I share it with my sister. Maybe I'll be allowed to when she moves into her college dorm this summer.

amanda030
amanda030 wrote:
2014-04-18 07:59:23 -0700

alsome

myiracle
myiracle wrote:
2014-04-18 07:56:41 -0700

my room is like a house i have everything in it daddy add some extra things on to it for me

BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-04-15 17:09:44 -0700

Dazed

RuRuChan
RuRuChan wrote:
2014-04-12 00:16:13 -0700

I'll be adding more pillows and adding pictures of myself

elekaziralitecrazy

SEAHAWK129 wrote:
2014-04-05 20:43:55 -0700

I'll. Help. You. If. You. Can. Pay. Me. $30

zebragirlhrh8
zebragirlhrh8 wrote:
2014-04-05 14:27:44 -0700

yes! yes! yes! yes! my room does need some fixing up!

tyty-s
tyty-s wrote:
2014-04-05 14:19:22 -0700

I need a lot of help fixing up my room for spring

tyty-s
tyty-s wrote:
2014-04-05 14:19:21 -0700

I need a lot of help fixing up my room for spring

YourstrulyAJ
YourstrulyAJ wrote:
2014-04-04 20:33:24 -0700

Yuss i really needed this, my room crazy.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-04-04 11:47:29 -0700

Voluspa candles are my favorite!!

Capius
Capius wrote:
2013-07-10 15:48:05 -0700

That looks pretty but I like my room dark.

idonthaveaboyfriend
idonthaveaboyfriend wrote:
2013-06-11 12:44:58 -0700

i need to do this to my room!!!!

Have You Ever Redecorated?

• Yeah, I redecorate my room all the time.
  • I have once before.
  • No, but I'd like to.
  • No, my room is fine the way it is.