Comments

Refreshing Your Bedroom for Spring

Update your bedroom for spring with these easy and affordable options! Back to Article

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-05-18 13:48:58 -0700

These are very cool designs

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-04-29 18:59:44 -0700

I want picture frames

blackgold218
blackgold218 wrote:
2014-04-29 13:16:52 -0700

Frown I cant redecorate my room...I share it with 2 other people Sad

Cataclysm_Destruct
Cataclysm_Destruct wrote:
2014-04-29 13:09:06 -0700

I redecorate my throwing more of my trash around the room xD

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2014-04-29 13:07:46 -0700

i keep redecorating everything in my house! i hope you guys enjoy stuff like this!

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-26 09:44:50 -0700

I'd love to redecorate my room, but I share it with my sister. Maybe I'll be allowed to when she moves into her college dorm this summer.

amanda030
amanda030 wrote:
2014-04-18 07:59:23 -0700

alsome

myiracle
myiracle wrote:
2014-04-18 07:56:41 -0700

my room is like a house i have everything in it daddy add some extra things on to it for me

BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-04-15 17:09:44 -0700

Dazed

RuRuChan
RuRuChan wrote:
2014-04-12 00:16:13 -0700

I'll be adding more pillows and adding pictures of myself

elekaziralitecrazy

SEAHAWK129 wrote:
2014-04-05 20:43:55 -0700

I'll. Help. You. If. You. Can. Pay. Me. $30

zebragirlhrh8
zebragirlhrh8 wrote:
2014-04-05 14:27:44 -0700

yes! yes! yes! yes! my room does need some fixing up!

tyty-s
tyty-s wrote:
2014-04-05 14:19:22 -0700

I need a lot of help fixing up my room for spring

tyty-s
tyty-s wrote:
2014-04-05 14:19:21 -0700

I need a lot of help fixing up my room for spring

YourstrulyAJ
YourstrulyAJ wrote:
2014-04-04 20:33:24 -0700

Yuss i really needed this, my room crazy.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-04-04 11:47:29 -0700

Voluspa candles are my favorite!!

Capius_2513498
Capius_2513498 wrote:
2013-07-10 15:48:05 -0700

That looks pretty but I like my room dark.

idonthaveaboyfriend
idonthaveaboyfriend wrote:
2013-06-11 12:44:58 -0700

i need to do this to my room!!!!

Have You Ever Redecorated?

• Yeah, I redecorate my room all the time.
  • I have once before.
  • No, but I'd like to.
  • No, my room is fine the way it is.

Micro_gardening-micro
The sun is shining and spring flowers are making their way out of the ground – with all the green...
Micro_flower-micro
Nothing says spring has arrived quite like a burst of flower power fashion! There's no denying th...
Micro_clean desk micro
Tips from a professional organizer (and Martha Stewart, too) on how to organize your desk.
Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_dorm_micro
Spring-time often means spring cleaning, but how about a total room makeover this season? We’ve g...
You love pink, your sister’s a tomboy; you root for a football team, your brother cheers on their...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.