Comments

Gardening 101

The sun is shining and spring flowers are making their way out of the ground – with all the greenery coming out you might be inspired to find out if you have a green thumb yourself! But before you get started you’ll need to learn some basics, check out Gardening 101 to find out more! Back to Article

elekaziralitecrazy
elekaziralitecrazy wrote:
2014-04-06 08:19:41 -0700

i dont lv Tongue Out

MuGhaL41
MuGhaL41 wrote:
2014-04-06 08:16:13 -0700

loVe tHis hOBBie Wink

hey_farm_girl
hey_farm_girl wrote:
2013-07-10 15:13:21 -0700

I like to help my neighbors....They have a big garden and greenhouse!

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-06-08 14:22:18 -0700

I always wanted to plant something

seaside beach
seaside beach wrote:
2013-06-01 22:53:46 -0700

i love it.I'll try doing it at home

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-05-11 20:51:01 -0700

doubt we'll do herbs tho.

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-05-05 06:14:37 -0700

Just got into this.

tara000_2393385
tara000_2393385 wrote:
2013-05-03 16:57:10 -0700

i love that

katrinakaif123
katrinakaif123 wrote:
2013-05-02 07:47:54 -0700

so wht do u allthink about it

katrinakaif123
katrinakaif123 wrote:
2013-05-02 07:47:37 -0700

yup i m crrect

katrinakaif123
katrinakaif123 wrote:
2013-05-02 07:47:26 -0700

its an awesome felin

katrinakaif123
katrinakaif123 wrote:
2013-05-02 07:46:45 -0700

i love to spend time in it

katrinakaif123
katrinakaif123 wrote:
2013-05-02 07:46:18 -0700

i already have a garden

mikugandu
mikugandu wrote:
2013-04-29 10:53:12 -0700

soo beautiful n soo natural

katrinakaif123
katrinakaif123 wrote:
2013-04-29 06:04:35 -0700

i already have it hi whtz up

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-04-28 06:34:24 -0700

i wanna start a garden but where i live we cant

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-27 03:00:37 -0700

friuts r cool

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-04-27 02:59:09 -0700

bleh

lovebirdlover47
lovebirdlover47 wrote:
2013-04-26 11:28:31 -0700

I have a garden full of tomatoes. My Grandfather also has a garden, and its big!

kids2013
kids2013 wrote:
2013-04-25 18:13:14 -0700

I like fruit

Do You Have a Green Thumb?

• Yeah, I love gardening.
  • Not at all. I can't even keep a cactus alive.
  • Gardening sucks.
  • I don't know if I like it - I've never tried.

Micro_a m
There is so much environmental mess in the world today, more and more people are changing their o...
Micro_micro_daisychain
Summer is the time for picnics and long lazy afternoons hanging outside with friends. And while y...
Micro_micro_seedbomb
Have you ever seen an empty lot in your neighborhood and wished that it could be nicer looking? I...
Micro_terranium-micro
Would you like a rain forest in your bedroom? What about a sandy desert? Though you may not want ...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job.
reply about 1 hour
KittehFace
KittehFace posted in Debating:
Why do you think that drama shouldn't stop? Don't you come in the chat room clueless about what's going on, the only fact you know currently is that drama is going on? Hmm....odd opinion, I think it should stop because most of the drama that happens on here is just petty and pathetic.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"catseli" wrote:I think that people should respect other people who are wiser than you. For example a 10 year old should respect a 11 year old but that 10 year old has to respect a grandpa because the grandpa is smarter and wiser than the 10 year old. I don't believe respect should be based off of level of intelligence or wisdom.  Also, age doesn't play a factor in how "smart" a person is. It does affect how much experience someone may have in the world though, thus more knowledge gained... (: But knowledge is not equivalent to sagacity. Honestly, I'm not sure if this makes any sense. I'm tired and I'm going to be going to bed soon. I'll have to check this out later. Thanks! Goodnight!
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote:Yes, but not the kind of respect you are thinking of. A 10 year old should respect a 30 year old in a way of authority, but a 10 year old should respect an 11 year old in a way of respecting a peer. (Sometimes I find technology really irritating :annoyed. Like now. Here goes my third attempt of posting. Yay...) Agreed. Not to say that a 30 year old deserves more respect, but it should be displayed differently. The ways I respect my mom and my two year old neighbor, for example, are both distinct -but it's respect all the same. Everyone deserves respect (Gosh I feel redundant), but is should be presented in a way that's unique to the individual.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Pokemaster235" wrote:YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.