Comments

May 2013 Horoscopes

Spring is in full bloom and summer is just around the corner. Find out what the month of May will bring you in Kidzworld’s May 2013 horoscopes. Back to Article

jordzapps

islandgirl663 wrote:
2013-05-11 19:20:29 -0700

Same as bieber

islandgirl663
islandgirl663 wrote:
2013-05-11 19:20:19 -0700

Pisces all the way up woohoo!!

brunea

LOVEuSOmuch wrote:
2013-05-08 07:08:15 -0700

Capricorn

sydnie
sydnie wrote:
2013-05-07 18:53:25 -0700

im tarus so that rocks and it came tru peaz out ppl

Artemisluvshim

Moon_Walker wrote:
2013-05-01 08:02:13 -0700

October 4th - Libra

megapanda56
megapanda56 wrote:
2013-04-30 19:52:17 -0700

My b-day September 7 WHOOOO IM A VIRGO!!!

rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456 wrote:
2013-04-30 18:36:32 -0700

November so, scorpio

icypink1027
icypink1027 wrote:
2013-04-30 18:29:24 -0700

My b-day is October 27

countryboys
countryboys wrote:
2013-04-30 18:29:04 -0700

Aug

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

kaykay2002