Comments

May 2013 Horoscopes

Spring is in full bloom and summer is just around the corner. Find out what the month of May will bring you in Kidzworld’s May 2013 horoscopes. Back to Article

ILoveYhu3

beautiful mimi!!! wrote:
2013-04-30 17:48:38 -0700

Ariess lol

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-29 15:17:48 -0700

Capricorn... daydreaming... daydreaming? daydreaming! I could've guessed that myself.

BigBubba13

NeverShoutAshley19 wrote:
2013-04-28 15:19:00 -0700

CAPRICORRRN

autumn323
autumn323 wrote:
2013-04-27 10:54:01 -0700

Aries.... hopefully this will end well

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-04-26 17:36:57 -0700

so I'm a libra with a bad moon rising! LOL! I added that part! horror-scopes are so funny cause they are so vague! but I check them out anyway!! big changes in my future! okay!

-CamrynT-

2013-04-26 12:58:20 -0700

scorpio o.o

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-04-26 12:39:10 -0700

It's strange how every horoscope of mine ends up being either directly or indirectly true...

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day