Comments

Spring Nail Polish

Spring is here which means it's time to start experimenting with this season's new nail polishes! There's a whole host of cool new nail polish shades from pretty pastels to quirky bright colors and this spring is all about getting creative. Back to Article

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-08-21 10:16:31 -0700

loreal is a good brand too

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-08-21 10:15:29 -0700

i like plane ones not much ofa fan for printed! but sprinkles works best/1

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2014-06-19 13:17:41 -0700

gradient nails are totally my thing…
however if you mess up they can take like an hour or two to fix so my advice: don't mess up.

AngelMohi

PrincessSab wrote:
2014-04-15 19:46:01 -0700

luv dem likw

BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-04-15 17:08:02 -0700

Sinful Colors, blood red, with blue and yellow glitter looks awesome! Hippie

minnie90
minnie90 wrote:
2014-04-13 16:21:40 -0700

i love it

pinknutg
pinknutg wrote:
2014-04-11 01:51:20 -0700

wow!! well i think im really bad at nail art

Smiles909
Smiles909 wrote:
2014-02-26 11:25:30 -0800

I wanna paint my nails now

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-08 12:43:14 -0800

Ahh, spring. The season before Summer. xD

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-19 23:14:19 -0700

I don't really like dark colors for nails, but the ones here look good for me! smile

lilnikki05
lilnikki05 wrote:
2013-07-15 16:02:06 -0700

love the colors Love

snoopy430
snoopy430 wrote:
2013-07-14 14:36:31 -0700

cool

Lizzy572
Lizzy572 wrote:
2013-07-06 07:38:34 -0700

Love the spring sparkles!!!!

fauna14
fauna14 wrote:
2013-07-06 07:21:59 -0700

nice ones Tongue Out

MilkyWay_Irina
MilkyWay_Irina wrote:
2013-07-06 01:11:13 -0700

i have the fifth nail polish (london nails inc.)

Zanzi