Comments

Top 5 Hairstyles for Boys

Your hairstyle can make just as much of a statement as your personal style if you want it to! Curly or straight, groomed or au naturale, no matter what your hair type, there's a style out there that is sure to suit you! Back to Article

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-01-29 18:48:34 -0800

I LOVE HARRY'S THE MOST!!

harrylouiszayn1D
harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-01-29 18:46:42 -0800

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-29 05:11:35 -0800

Justin Bieber's and Harry Styles

night-gangster
night-gangster wrote:
2014-01-10 23:18:54 -0800

a man with a beard so exsiting yo

I_love_impossible

egbert100 wrote:
2013-12-13 12:33:29 -0800

0.o

elona123
elona123 wrote:
2013-12-10 08:42:28 -0800

Harry Styles have a cool hair

Rainey117
Rainey117 wrote:
2013-12-04 21:40:40 -0800

Lol those hairstyle are wierd

-ForeverBright-
-ForeverBright- wrote:
2013-12-04 20:46:29 -0800

I want a hairstyle like beiber right now lol

MonaliciousBB

Dean_my_love3 wrote:
2013-11-02 20:50:32 -0700

Bleehhh!!!! nonee

YourstrulyAJ
YourstrulyAJ wrote:
2013-10-29 03:13:11 -0700

Every guy should walk around with Harry styles hair.
#############

mykity13
mykity13 wrote:
2013-10-20 12:03:36 -0700

harry styles and zac efron

koolkat44
koolkat44 wrote:
2013-10-19 13:43:36 -0700

sooo hard Justin is hot so is harry styles gotta go with harry

princesslovers
princesslovers wrote:
2013-10-19 13:30:55 -0700

COOL

Young_till_infinity
Young_till_infinity wrote:
2013-10-19 11:35:01 -0700

robert looks fatter than usual....

wondergirl13
wondergirl13 wrote:
2013-10-19 10:18:39 -0700

robert looks weird

Fave NBA Hairstyle? Vote!

• A monster 'fro is the way to go.
  • It's all about the clean shave.
  • Cover it up with a bandana and go play ball!
  • Anything goes except for hairy backs.

Micro_spring-looks-boys-micro
Believe it or not, spring is truly on the way! Warm weather and sunshine can only mean one thing,...
Micro_holiday_party_northshorekid_micro
Tis the season to be decked out for the holidays. Whether you're dressing for dinner at grandma's...
Micro_sweaterboy_micro
Look cool and stay warm this fall with the hottest and coziest sweaters for guys.
Micro_american crew long collage micro
To spike or not to spike? That's not the only question. From conditioner to gel and mud and beyon...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion