Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 5 Hairstyles for Boys

Your hairstyle can make just as much of a statement as your personal style if you want it to! Curly or straight, groomed or au naturale, no matter what your hair type, there's a style out there that is sure to suit you! Back to Article

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-01-29 18:48:34 -0800

I LOVE HARRY'S THE MOST!!

harrylouiszayn1D
harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-01-29 18:46:42 -0800

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-29 05:11:35 -0800

Justin Bieber's and Harry Styles

night-gangster
night-gangster wrote:
2014-01-10 23:18:54 -0800

a man with a beard so exsiting yo

I_love_impossible

egbert100 wrote:
2013-12-13 12:33:29 -0800

0.o

elona123
elona123 wrote:
2013-12-10 08:42:28 -0800

Harry Styles have a cool hair

Rainey117
Rainey117 wrote:
2013-12-04 21:40:40 -0800

Lol those hairstyle are wierd

-ForeverBright-
-ForeverBright- wrote:
2013-12-04 20:46:29 -0800

I want a hairstyle like beiber right now lol

MonaliciousBB

Dean_my_love3 wrote:
2013-11-02 20:50:32 -0700

Bleehhh!!!! nonee

YourstrulyAJ
YourstrulyAJ wrote:
2013-10-29 03:13:11 -0700

Every guy should walk around with Harry styles hair.
#############

mykity13
mykity13 wrote:
2013-10-20 12:03:36 -0700

harry styles and zac efron

koolkat44
koolkat44 wrote:
2013-10-19 13:43:36 -0700

sooo hard Justin is hot so is harry styles gotta go with harry

princesslovers
princesslovers wrote:
2013-10-19 13:30:55 -0700

COOL

Young_till_infinity
Young_till_infinity wrote:
2013-10-19 11:35:01 -0700

robert looks fatter than usual....

wondergirl13
wondergirl13 wrote:
2013-10-19 10:18:39 -0700

robert looks weird

Fave NBA Hairstyle? Vote!

• A monster 'fro is the way to go.
  • It's all about the clean shave.
  • Cover it up with a bandana and go play ball!
  • Anything goes except for hairy backs.

Micro_spring-looks-boys-micro
Believe it or not, spring is truly on the way! Warm weather and sunshine can only mean one thing,...
Micro_holiday_party_northshorekid_micro
Tis the season to be decked out for the holidays. Whether you're dressing for dinner at grandma's...
Micro_sweaterboy_micro
Look cool and stay warm this fall with the hottest and coziest sweaters for guys.
Micro_american crew long collage micro
To spike or not to spike? That's not the only question. From conditioner to gel and mud and beyon...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)