Comments

Animals of India

India is a country that is known for its incredible colors, spices and culture, but did you know it’s also home to hordes of exotic animals? Some of these animals are never seen on other continents (outside of zoos) and some are even threatened by extinction. Find out more about the Animals of India! Back to Article

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2014-04-18 03:54:02 -0700

langurs are monkeys only found in Indian wildlife..

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2014-04-18 03:53:22 -0700

Langurs are monkeys...

Fernando81
Fernando81 wrote:
2014-04-02 16:43:18 -0700

I wanna tiger as a pet so I can walk him Tongue Out

Fernando81
Fernando81 wrote:
2014-04-02 16:42:31 -0700

Them creatures r so exotic and that would be funny if these were animals just walking in street neighborhoods and stuff

squirky
squirky wrote:
2014-01-19 07:21:08 -0800

nice to be in INDia .. smile

I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2014-01-07 15:45:02 -0800

I have seen / heard of most of them

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2014-01-07 10:12:51 -0800

Ive seen a lion in real-life before

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-07 10:00:18 -0800

i have seen all of these, i travel a lot

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-12-07 12:33:20 -0800

Cute!

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2013-12-06 11:58:56 -0800

Tigers, and lepords, where are the #########

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-13 13:17:49 -0700

Animals are so cute

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-09 16:19:32 -0700

animals of the u.s

CintaBear
CintaBear wrote:
2013-09-09 05:20:20 -0700

Im so using this for my india project :v

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-25 17:33:14 -0700

Cool

rylee88
rylee88 wrote:
2013-08-25 17:32:11 -0700

i like tigers and leopards

Baby260

2013-07-12 01:31:59 -0700

Pangolin looks cool!

MairiStarz
MairiStarz wrote:
2013-07-09 01:44:37 -0700

Cool x

What's Your Fave Wild Animal?

• Zebra.
  • Panda.
  • Giraffe.
  • Elephant.

Micro_signs of spring-micro
Spring has sprung, it’s everywhere you look, from the weather forecast to the smiles on people’s ...
Micro_vegetarian-micro
There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know...
Micro_sharks-micro
The Discovery Channel is set to kick off its famous Shark Week - a fun-filled seven days of summe...
Micro_africa_micro
Africa is a huge continent that’s made up of many different habitats, including sand, rock, water...
Which cat is bigger, a lion or a tiger? Find out below…

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??