Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Animals of India

India is a country that is known for its incredible colors, spices and culture, but did you know it’s also home to hordes of exotic animals? Some of these animals are never seen on other continents (outside of zoos) and some are even threatened by extinction. Find out more about the Animals of India! Back to Article

ordinaryboy

2013-05-15 12:34:33 -0700

Hahaha Aarjan you're annoying the people XD Hhahaha

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-05-15 12:29:48 -0700

According to everything we have read - the Langur is a monkey

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-08 05:07:15 -0700

i live in india

Dancer706568
Dancer706568 wrote:
2013-05-03 03:55:29 -0700

why do you keep on saying "gud" so much?!Frown

Aarjan

Prcek
Prcek wrote:
2013-05-01 09:37:23 -0700

gurnoorjot001friend
gurnoorjot001friend wrote:
2013-04-30 19:09:00 -0700

i have rided that eleplant once

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-30 13:17:41 -0700

Typo I mean't Langurs

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-30 13:16:39 -0700

& langors are not monkeys!

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-30 13:15:38 -0700

I've seen all of these animals in the zoo but Not in the wild.

thevictor
thevictor wrote:
2013-04-30 10:22:14 -0700

Ya I have seen all of these but langor are not monkey please correct it smile

What's Your Fave Wild Animal?

• Zebra.
  • Panda.
  • Giraffe.
  • Elephant.

Micro_signs of spring-micro
Spring has sprung, it’s everywhere you look, from the weather forecast to the smiles on people’s ...
Micro_vegetarian-micro
There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know...
Micro_sharks-micro
The Discovery Channel is set to kick off its famous Shark Week - a fun-filled seven days of summe...
Micro_africa_micro
Africa is a huge continent that’s made up of many different habitats, including sand, rock, water...
Which cat is bigger, a lion or a tiger? Find out below…

Random in the forums

Moonshine Sam
2 or 3 years
reply about 1 hour
Moonshine Sam
ummm...yeah i don't actually have any filipino friend so... i dont know but i like their food :D yummmy
reply about 1 hour
vokun
vokun posted in Say Anything:
shh. people don't even know what and where Philippines is.
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer posted in Debating:
Well, I'm not sure if any of you knew, (I might have told Alpha T, but I don't remember if I did) there was an incident which happened at our school. I was a few doors away when it happened, but a person, who was in her class, stabbed a teacher, who I knew and loved, in front of a group of seniors getting ready for their GCSE's. I remember the screaming and commotion caused as she screamed for her pupils to get out. A girl came into my class, screaming that Mrs Maguire had been stabbed.  We saw our teacher rush out of the room.  That day, we were escorted to lessons by teachers. We weren't allowed to go anywhere unless a teacher told us... We were made to stay at the school the whole day, and we were all so worried. Mrs Maguire was a well lived teacher you see. The teachers told us that an 'incident occurred' and we shouldn't worry. The general public knew she died before us... The press were all over the outside of the school, taking photos of us...  (I don't wanna stray too far from the topic) but the guy who did it does deserve the death penalty. I don't care what the cost is and I don't quite care if I'm honest. He killed a teacher that I knew and loved, and I'm sure you would agree that you'd feel the same in that situation... I do. He only got 20 years, (which is apparently life here in the UK.) :angry
-AdorableArmi-