Comments

Animals of India

India is a country that is known for its incredible colors, spices and culture, but did you know it’s also home to hordes of exotic animals? Some of these animals are never seen on other continents (outside of zoos) and some are even threatened by extinction. Find out more about the Animals of India! Back to Article

ordinaryboy

2013-05-15 12:34:33 -0700

Hahaha Aarjan you're annoying the people XD Hhahaha

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-05-15 12:29:48 -0700

According to everything we have read - the Langur is a monkey

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-08 05:07:15 -0700

i live in india

Dancer706568
Dancer706568 wrote:
2013-05-03 03:55:29 -0700

why do you keep on saying "gud" so much?!Frown

Aarjan

Prcek
Prcek wrote:
2013-05-01 09:37:23 -0700

gurnoorjot001friend
gurnoorjot001friend wrote:
2013-04-30 19:09:00 -0700

i have rided that eleplant once

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-30 13:17:41 -0700

Typo I mean't Langurs

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-30 13:16:39 -0700

& langors are not monkeys!

Optic Ninja 43
Optic Ninja 43 wrote:
2013-04-30 13:15:38 -0700

I've seen all of these animals in the zoo but Not in the wild.

thevictor
thevictor wrote:
2013-04-30 10:22:14 -0700

Ya I have seen all of these but langor are not monkey please correct it smile

What's Your Fave Wild Animal?

• Zebra.
  • Panda.
  • Giraffe.
  • Elephant.

Micro_signs of spring-micro
Spring has sprung, it’s everywhere you look, from the weather forecast to the smiles on people’s ...
Micro_vegetarian-micro
There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know...
Micro_sharks-micro
The Discovery Channel is set to kick off its famous Shark Week - a fun-filled seven days of summe...
Micro_africa_micro
Africa is a huge continent that’s made up of many different habitats, including sand, rock, water...
Which cat is bigger, a lion or a tiger? Find out below…

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic? It affected men and women alike (albeit mostly men)? It's not particularly relevant, it's another topic, that's why I'm not going to talk about it.  Oh. Okay.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic?
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Right, I'm obligated to sign up for the draft, and you couldn't even if you wanted to. Then again, women couldn't own and manage land while married until 1718....and it wasn't national until around 1850. You should probably specify where, because the place where I live wasn't even colonized yet in 1718.  Providence of Pennsylvania. However most states didn't accept it until around 1840-50. Maryland had achieved statehood in 1788, but it took them until 1841 to legalize married women to own property, and even them they had no control over the property. This is the case for many states. Face it, early America treated women as property....she was right on that part. But that's all changed. I'm not denying it. I was merely suggesting that you should specify where. Of course, in all the dates you've listed so far, men were also to be bought and sold as property in the U.S. in the states that would become the Confederacy. I would say that their treatment as property was much harsher than that of women in many cases, but yes, of course both men and women have been treated as property by the law in the past, and still are in many places today.    American Slavery didn't discriminate between genders. And for women, it was the same for blacks and whites. Also, pinning slavery and the confederacy together? I thought you knew more about the topic. But that's another debate. I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.
Ghostling
Ghostling posted in Food:
Vegetables=Potatoes. Potatoes=Chips (crisps). Chips=Good.