Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Mother’s Day

The best way to let your mom know you love and appreciate her this Mother’s Day might be to let her have a few blissful hours to herself to relax while you get dinner on. Back to Article

rachelsuzanna45
rachelsuzanna45 wrote:
2014-05-09 11:25:54 -0700

it looks nasty lol jk

catmat13
catmat13 wrote:
2014-05-08 16:03:23 -0700

the mommy bread looks good

Ilikeham123
Ilikeham123 wrote:
2014-05-08 11:57:17 -0700

The "mommy bread" looks disgusting.

riley8915
riley8915 wrote:
2014-05-08 11:56:27 -0700

I don't really think I want the....mommy bread

CuteMoo2

allen wrote:
2014-05-05 10:11:59 -0700

Know what we make for Mother's Day? ....Reservations. Hahahaha

Surupa
Surupa wrote:
2014-05-01 23:09:53 -0700

I love chicken , I need chicken!!

Surupa
Surupa wrote:
2014-05-01 23:09:53 -0700

I love chicken , I need chicken!!

zackfan
zackfan wrote:
2014-01-05 10:26:16 -0800

I LOVE TO COOK

flutterbymaddy
flutterbymaddy wrote:
2013-05-12 14:02:32 -0700

i made these this morning it was really good but next time im going to add some sugar to the cinnamon and sugar mix to make it more sweet

FastTaps

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_simplespaghettiandmeatsauce-micro
Surprise your hard working parents by taking care of dinner and cleanup one weeknight!
Micro_rainbowcake-simplecakerecipe-micro
Who says cakes are just for birthdays?! A special cake can make any event way more fun!
Micro_eastercupcakes-carrotcakes-eastercarrotcakecupcakes-micro
Pastels colours, bunny rabbits and chocolate galore! What’s not to love about Easter?!
Micro_glee micro
Treat your mom this Mother’s Day with special Kidzworld Kitchen recipes!
Micro_micro_teacupplanter
Mother's Day is a day to celebrate your Mother and Grandmother and all they've done for you and i...
Micro_mother's day-micro
It’s time to show your number one fan how much you appreciate them – we mean your mom of course! ...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel