Comments

All About Hamburgers

With their delicious combination of bread, veggies, ketchup, and a patty, hamburgers can seem like a nearly perfect food, but did you know that May is National Hamburger Month? It’s time to celebrate your love of hamburgers, find out more in All About Hamburgers! Back to Article

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-07-26 09:26:20 -0700

Hamburgers are awesome! But why are they
called hamburgers? They isn't any ham in them.

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-07-26 09:00:51 -0700

I had hamburgers last night and I'm going to have it for lunch today ;D

tinnafigo
tinnafigo wrote:
2014-07-26 08:53:48 -0700

i love hamburgers even if they are junk food and it can make me fat i still love it

-Amazingness
-Amazingness wrote:
2014-06-05 23:58:53 -0700

It is making me hungry! xD

jason1c
jason1c wrote:
2014-05-30 10:10:41 -0700

good food bad info

jason1c
jason1c wrote:
2014-05-29 12:34:44 -0700

good sht

SydneyWavsYou
SydneyWavsYou wrote:
2014-05-27 15:18:01 -0700

All about HAMBURGERS!!!
* weird deep voice time * I LOVE HAMBURGERS!

CuteKittens101
CuteKittens101 wrote:
2014-05-20 14:15:13 -0700

I love hamburgers!

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-05-20 11:02:24 -0700

.... * Drooling *

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2014-05-01 01:54:43 -0700

I love KFC'S fried chicken n the burger there just rocks!

-sprechgesang
-sprechgesang wrote:
2014-04-30 18:04:58 -0700

i got you. i got you.

planets-
planets- wrote:
2014-04-30 18:04:13 -0700

LMAO shut up. at least i eat fried chicken.

-sprechgesang
-sprechgesang wrote:
2014-04-30 18:02:53 -0700

* picks through fried chicken * soooo faaattttyy

planets-
planets- wrote:
2014-04-30 18:02:01 -0700

hurtin mi heart fr. i will eat a pound burger just for you. tell moma bear to cook me one.

-sprechgesang
-sprechgesang wrote:
2014-04-30 17:59:31 -0700

you know good and well, you cant finish a pound burger

planets-
planets- wrote:
2014-04-30 17:58:31 -0700

a pound bacon cheeseburger sounds good right about now

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-04-30 14:15:51 -0700

Hamburgers are yum

Adore_Jenna
Adore_Jenna wrote:
2014-04-30 14:13:44 -0700

I want hamburgers, I shouldn't have read this article

tigger786
tigger786 wrote:
2014-04-30 11:31:19 -0700

who eats handburgers for breakfast
that's just stpid and dum

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-04-30 10:32:37 -0700

burgers are soo tasty and awesome!

Hamburger-poll

What's your fave hamburger topping?

• Cheese
  • Ketchup
  • Mustard
  • Pickles

Micro_hamburger cupcakes - micro
The end of another school year is just around the corner and it’s time to kick off the summer fun...
Micro_pretzels snack-micro
Hard or soft, salty or sweet, there’s no denying that pretzels are a snack food that never fails ...
Micro_eggs-micro
Eggs are the ultimate breakfast food and an essential ingredient for all kinds of cooking and bak...
Micro_tea micro
Tea is a favorite warm (and cold!) beverage across the globe. Whether you prefer it black or gree...
Micro_marshamallows-micro
They’re squishy , they’re fluffy, they’re sweet and easy to eat - but what exactly are they and h...
Sure, everyone knows that the hamburger comes from Hamburg and the frankfurter comes from Frankfu...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!