Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

WeirdAwesomeGirl
WeirdAwesomeGirl wrote:
2014-09-05 01:44:02 -0700

I haven't started my period yet and I'm not sure if I want to but since I swim all year round I will probably use both starting off with pads

kmerr

kmerr wrote:
2014-07-23 05:16:04 -0700

i prefer pads

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-07-23 04:03:12 -0700

I haven't reached my period yet and I am not excited for the day I do. You actually can get a tampon stuck in there. My cousins friend had to go to the hospital to get it out.

_itzzamaniboo
_itzzamaniboo wrote:
2014-07-01 15:43:19 -0700

I would say whatever feels good to you but if you do types of activities then I would say tampons

_popularityqueen

_popularityqueen wrote:
2014-07-01 15:12:46 -0700

If in middle school :summer-tampons school-pads and tampons

Lonababy
Lonababy wrote:
2014-05-05 16:15:08 -0700

tampons better especially if u play a sport or
something

bluegirl17
bluegirl17 wrote:
2014-05-04 12:33:21 -0700

Pads! Until you've had your period a while and
they make the thickness due to the heaviness of
your period

cuteyorkiepuppy111
cuteyorkiepuppy111 wrote:
2014-04-17 19:55:58 -0700

i don not have my period yet but when i do tampons

Vineet412

iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:13:18 -0800

Punk

AbeLincoln
AbeLincoln wrote:
2014-03-04 10:11:25 -0800

You anit nice and I didn;t have to look it up I speak Spannish and french and I will not fall ina pit and die and I am not stupid or an idiot

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:07:45 -0800

look it up dummy

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:07:33 -0800

Tirate a un poso

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons