Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

WeirdAwesomeGirl
WeirdAwesomeGirl wrote:
2014-09-05 01:44:02 -0700

I haven't started my period yet and I'm not sure if I want to but since I swim all year round I will probably use both starting off with pads

kmerr

kmerr wrote:
2014-07-23 05:16:04 -0700

i prefer pads

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-07-23 04:03:12 -0700

I haven't reached my period yet and I am not excited for the day I do. You actually can get a tampon stuck in there. My cousins friend had to go to the hospital to get it out.

_itzzamaniboo
_itzzamaniboo wrote:
2014-07-01 15:43:19 -0700

I would say whatever feels good to you but if you do types of activities then I would say tampons

_popularityqueen

_popularityqueen wrote:
2014-07-01 15:12:46 -0700

If in middle school :summer-tampons school-pads and tampons

Lonababy
Lonababy wrote:
2014-05-05 16:15:08 -0700

tampons better especially if u play a sport or
something

bluegirl17
bluegirl17 wrote:
2014-05-04 12:33:21 -0700

Pads! Until you've had your period a while and
they make the thickness due to the heaviness of
your period

cuteyorkiepuppy111
cuteyorkiepuppy111 wrote:
2014-04-17 19:55:58 -0700

i don not have my period yet but when i do tampons

Vineet412

iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:13:18 -0800

Punk

AbeLincoln
AbeLincoln wrote:
2014-03-04 10:11:25 -0800

You anit nice and I didn;t have to look it up I speak Spannish and french and I will not fall ina pit and die and I am not stupid or an idiot

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:07:45 -0800

look it up dummy

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:07:33 -0800

Tirate a un poso

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza