Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

WeirdAwesomeGirl
WeirdAwesomeGirl wrote:
2014-09-05 01:44:02 -0700

I haven't started my period yet and I'm not sure if I want to but since I swim all year round I will probably use both starting off with pads

kmerr

kmerr wrote:
2014-07-23 05:16:04 -0700

i prefer pads

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-07-23 04:03:12 -0700

I haven't reached my period yet and I am not excited for the day I do. You actually can get a tampon stuck in there. My cousins friend had to go to the hospital to get it out.

_itzzamaniboo
_itzzamaniboo wrote:
2014-07-01 15:43:19 -0700

I would say whatever feels good to you but if you do types of activities then I would say tampons

_popularityqueen

_popularityqueen wrote:
2014-07-01 15:12:46 -0700

If in middle school :summer-tampons school-pads and tampons

Lonababy
Lonababy wrote:
2014-05-05 16:15:08 -0700

tampons better especially if u play a sport or
something

bluegirl17
bluegirl17 wrote:
2014-05-04 12:33:21 -0700

Pads! Until you've had your period a while and
they make the thickness due to the heaviness of
your period

cuteyorkiepuppy111
cuteyorkiepuppy111 wrote:
2014-04-17 19:55:58 -0700

i don not have my period yet but when i do tampons

Vineet412

iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:13:18 -0800

Punk

AbeLincoln
AbeLincoln wrote:
2014-03-04 10:11:25 -0800

You anit nice and I didn;t have to look it up I speak Spannish and french and I will not fall ina pit and die and I am not stupid or an idiot

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:07:45 -0800

look it up dummy

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:07:33 -0800

Tirate a un poso

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D