Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

WeirdAwesomeGirl
WeirdAwesomeGirl wrote:
2014-09-05 01:44:02 -0700

I haven't started my period yet and I'm not sure if I want to but since I swim all year round I will probably use both starting off with pads

kmerr

kmerr wrote:
2014-07-23 05:16:04 -0700

i prefer pads

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-07-23 04:03:12 -0700

I haven't reached my period yet and I am not excited for the day I do. You actually can get a tampon stuck in there. My cousins friend had to go to the hospital to get it out.

_itzzamaniboo
_itzzamaniboo wrote:
2014-07-01 15:43:19 -0700

I would say whatever feels good to you but if you do types of activities then I would say tampons

_popularityqueen

_popularityqueen wrote:
2014-07-01 15:12:46 -0700

If in middle school :summer-tampons school-pads and tampons

Lonababy
Lonababy wrote:
2014-05-05 16:15:08 -0700

tampons better especially if u play a sport or
something

bluegirl17
bluegirl17 wrote:
2014-05-04 12:33:21 -0700

Pads! Until you've had your period a while and
they make the thickness due to the heaviness of
your period

cuteyorkiepuppy111
cuteyorkiepuppy111 wrote:
2014-04-17 19:55:58 -0700

i don not have my period yet but when i do tampons

Vineet412

iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:13:18 -0800

Punk

AbeLincoln
AbeLincoln wrote:
2014-03-04 10:11:25 -0800

You anit nice and I didn;t have to look it up I speak Spannish and french and I will not fall ina pit and die and I am not stupid or an idiot

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:07:45 -0800

look it up dummy

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:07:33 -0800

Tirate a un poso

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay