Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

kmerr

kmerr wrote:
2014-07-23 05:16:04 -0700

i prefer pads

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-07-23 04:03:12 -0700

I haven't reached my period yet and I am not excited for the day I do. You actually can get a tampon stuck in there. My cousins friend had to go to the hospital to get it out.

_itzzamaniboo
_itzzamaniboo wrote:
2014-07-01 15:43:19 -0700

I would say whatever feels good to you but if you do types of activities then I would say tampons

_popularityqueen

_popularityqueen wrote:
2014-07-01 15:12:46 -0700

If in middle school :summer-tampons school-pads and tampons

Lonababy
Lonababy wrote:
2014-05-05 16:15:08 -0700

tampons better especially if u play a sport or
something

bluegirl17
bluegirl17 wrote:
2014-05-04 12:33:21 -0700

Pads! Until you've had your period a while and
they make the thickness due to the heaviness of
your period

cuteyorkiepuppy111
cuteyorkiepuppy111 wrote:
2014-04-17 19:55:58 -0700

i don not have my period yet but when i do tampons

Vineet412

iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:13:18 -0800

Punk

AbeLincoln
AbeLincoln wrote:
2014-03-04 10:11:25 -0800

You anit nice and I didn;t have to look it up I speak Spannish and french and I will not fall ina pit and die and I am not stupid or an idiot

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:07:45 -0800

look it up dummy

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:07:33 -0800

Tirate a un poso

rustyismypuppy
rustyismypuppy wrote:
2014-03-04 10:06:22 -0800

im sticking to pads!!!!!

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.