Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

emmababes
emmababes wrote:
2013-06-07 07:45:53 -0700

wow u use pads then ?

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-06-07 07:44:58 -0700

tampons give you cancer they are unsafe

emmababes
emmababes wrote:
2013-06-07 07:43:09 -0700

I still worry about leaks I have to wear the tightest under wear ever !

rhiannozia
rhiannozia wrote:
2013-06-07 07:42:40 -0700

What? Pads or Tampons?..... Pads just sit underneath.....but you have to stick tampons up.....If you are a virgin it will properly hurt the tampon will....just try pads....it is advised that ones who just started should use pads.....smile

rhiannozia
rhiannozia wrote:
2013-06-07 07:42:15 -0700

rhiannozia
rhiannozia wrote:
2013-06-07 07:39:24 -0700

I use pads.....You get used to the, i have never used a tampon ever! Just get the really protective ones if you are heavy! You honestly dont need to be worried! I am the sort of person that will get nervous and worried at everything! But I was only nervous the first day! I pretty much am fine with it! If you ever want to chat or talk on private messages! Feel free! x

emmababes
emmababes wrote:
2013-06-07 07:36:00 -0700

aren't they uncomfortable tho

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-06-07 07:23:24 -0700

I Rather wear a tampon

BrianasBlog99
BrianasBlog99 wrote:
2013-06-07 06:36:13 -0700

If your starting your period for the first time ever than wear a pad. But you can't keep the pad on for more than 6 hours. You can get an infection. SO I recommend a pad.

pizzapartay
pizzapartay wrote:
2013-06-04 06:23:09 -0700

they feel amazinggggggggggggg

blondie-loves-you-4ever
blondie-loves-you-4ever wrote:
2013-06-03 16:22:29 -0700

I wear pads at home but when I'm in public or playing sports I wear a tampon but I wear a pantie linner just in cause I leak..

pizzapartay
pizzapartay wrote:
2013-06-03 07:07:12 -0700

GET ADULT SIZE 10 INCH TAMPONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kulover
kulover wrote:
2013-05-31 07:53:08 -0700

i prefer tampons because i play alot of sports

bluewonderland
bluewonderland wrote:
2013-05-31 07:03:10 -0700

I do gymnastics I think tampons

stormycomethorse
stormycomethorse wrote:
2013-05-31 00:15:56 -0700

I find that tampons are the best because I horse ride- trust me- get the string in the right place- it hurts if not when cantering or sitting to trot!! I only wear pads at night or when I really feel like it as I feel like im wearing a nappy

Forever21n
Forever21n wrote:
2013-05-26 14:26:09 -0700

probably prefer pads

IamMelena
IamMelena wrote:
2013-05-22 17:13:04 -0700

Pads are more comfty But when I am older I will try using a tampon..i may use it during the summer...for...swimming

IamMelena
IamMelena wrote:
2013-05-22 17:12:13 -0700

Hey arent you a friend of Vanessas?

teardroponmyguitar
teardroponmyguitar wrote:
2013-05-18 08:37:58 -0700

ok the

KittyWithADog
KittyWithADog wrote:
2013-05-15 07:33:30 -0700

Start with the pad then when you get a regular period use the tampon. That what everyone tells me.

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

-Gwen42--
You are not desperate.
Cruz72
Cruz72 posted in Style:
French braid
-aloneforever-
-aloneforever- posted in Friends:
Friends are awesome!
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Cleanser..
DisneyanimeLover
"brunostar" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: True friends on kw or in real life? Either way, a true friend will always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. A true friend will make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time. A true friend will stay your friend for years A true friend won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. A true friend listens to you just as much as they tell you things. A true friend makes you happy to be with them There are a lot of things that define a true friend, but really you already know whether your friend is a true friend or not. You just have to stop for a moment and think which sadly is something I don have