Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

rhiannozia
rhiannozia wrote:
2013-06-07 07:50:17 -0700

yh I do.....I have never had a spill or leak ever! And it depends on the size.....maybe the ones you tried where to big or small.....Also depends on the brand.....some can drive you mad coz they uncomfortable! But when I first started......i know this may sound funny but i put a nappy on....they make nappy's ....they are called always nappy's! They are for woman to sleep in! Remember, its only for 3-6 days a month....It really does not happen often! Im due tomorrow lol ..Its fine be brave!x

emmababes
emmababes wrote:
2013-06-07 07:45:53 -0700

wow u use pads then ?

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-06-07 07:44:58 -0700

tampons give you cancer they are unsafe

emmababes
emmababes wrote:
2013-06-07 07:43:09 -0700

I still worry about leaks I have to wear the tightest under wear ever !

rhiannozia
rhiannozia wrote:
2013-06-07 07:42:40 -0700

What? Pads or Tampons?..... Pads just sit underneath.....but you have to stick tampons up.....If you are a virgin it will properly hurt the tampon will....just try pads....it is advised that ones who just started should use pads.....smile

rhiannozia
rhiannozia wrote:
2013-06-07 07:42:15 -0700

rhiannozia
rhiannozia wrote:
2013-06-07 07:39:24 -0700

I use pads.....You get used to the, i have never used a tampon ever! Just get the really protective ones if you are heavy! You honestly dont need to be worried! I am the sort of person that will get nervous and worried at everything! But I was only nervous the first day! I pretty much am fine with it! If you ever want to chat or talk on private messages! Feel free! x

emmababes
emmababes wrote:
2013-06-07 07:36:00 -0700

aren't they uncomfortable tho

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-06-07 07:23:24 -0700

I Rather wear a tampon

BrianasBlog99
BrianasBlog99 wrote:
2013-06-07 06:36:13 -0700

If your starting your period for the first time ever than wear a pad. But you can't keep the pad on for more than 6 hours. You can get an infection. SO I recommend a pad.

pizzapartay
pizzapartay wrote:
2013-06-04 06:23:09 -0700

they feel amazinggggggggggggg

blondie-loves-you-4ever
blondie-loves-you-4ever wrote:
2013-06-03 16:22:29 -0700

I wear pads at home but when I'm in public or playing sports I wear a tampon but I wear a pantie linner just in cause I leak..

pizzapartay
pizzapartay wrote:
2013-06-03 07:07:12 -0700

GET ADULT SIZE 10 INCH TAMPONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kulover
kulover wrote:
2013-05-31 07:53:08 -0700

i prefer tampons because i play alot of sports

bluewonderland
bluewonderland wrote:
2013-05-31 07:03:10 -0700

I do gymnastics I think tampons

stormycomethorse
stormycomethorse wrote:
2013-05-31 00:15:56 -0700

I find that tampons are the best because I horse ride- trust me- get the string in the right place- it hurts if not when cantering or sitting to trot!! I only wear pads at night or when I really feel like it as I feel like im wearing a nappy

Forever21n
Forever21n wrote:
2013-05-26 14:26:09 -0700

probably prefer pads

IamMelena_2472466
IamMelena_2472466 wrote:
2013-05-22 17:13:04 -0700

Pads are more comfty But when I am older I will try using a tampon..i may use it during the summer...for...swimming

IamMelena_2472466
IamMelena_2472466 wrote:
2013-05-22 17:12:13 -0700

Hey arent you a friend of Vanessas?

teardroponmyguitar
teardroponmyguitar wrote:
2013-05-18 08:37:58 -0700

ok the

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused