Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-05 23:54:18 -0700

Yeah I'd rather be a guy ; __ ;

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-05-05 23:28:01 -0700

i'd rather just stay a kid forever

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-05 23:11:53 -0700

both are gross ;_; being a girl is gross ;_; i wanna be a boy ;_;

Christette
Christette wrote:
2013-05-05 22:58:08 -0700

I pick pads becuase if you don't remember to take tampons out you can die, and I'll admit..I'm not that responsible. And pads feel just fine to me. My mom want even let me use tampons anyways

zebraprintlover919
zebraprintlover919 wrote:
2013-05-05 19:46:26 -0700

pads there safer and easier to use if u just started ur first period

Lovingthedream
Lovingthedream wrote:
2013-05-05 15:28:45 -0700

I think pads r good if u just start cuz u should at least start out with pads and then tampons wen u get used to the pads.

dessyboo13
dessyboo13 wrote:
2013-05-05 10:51:53 -0700

i honestly think pads are best for everyone
because i think tampons are too risky to use....if you've tampons for a while then your fine but even just starting to wear tampons can be a big risk
since your not very sure how to use them. but you shouldn't start using tampons until you're at least 16 because if you use them earlier then
there's a bigger chance of you getting Toxic
Shock Syndrome

acjensenskatergirl
acjensenskatergirl wrote:
2013-05-05 07:02:46 -0700

how u know this stuff

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-05 01:35:20 -0700

ARE YOU SERIOUS.

dbltrouble02
dbltrouble02 wrote:
2013-05-04 21:12:03 -0700

I think that a pad would be better cuz' if you wear a tampon you can get Toxic Shock Syndrome that is not good! SO PADS that is what I us ha! smile

VibeVici
VibeVici wrote:
2013-05-04 21:10:57 -0700

pads defiantly tampons suck in my appinion u can get thin pads and not feel a thing but u might get blood in ur pants

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-05-04 21:03:20 -0700

pads I don't know I never use any

dbltrouble02
dbltrouble02 wrote:
2013-05-04 21:01:40 -0700

I know right it is just so stupid!

swaggon300

Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-05-04 18:02:59 -0700

pads

Jojo_21
Jojo_21 wrote:
2013-05-04 15:15:48 -0700

I use pads but my mom is thinking about buying me the smallest tampons because I'm an athlete

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-05-04 10:31:34 -0700

O.O

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-05-03 23:12:05 -0700

hmm.....probally pads.... well according to my friend that's what she says is easier...

kagaya
kagaya wrote:
2013-05-03 21:17:46 -0700

i use Pads always . its easy to use .

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.