Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

1raynbeau2
1raynbeau2 wrote:
2013-05-06 08:59:19 -0700

i hate being a girl i hate periods

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-05 23:54:18 -0700

Yeah I'd rather be a guy ; __ ;

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-05-05 23:28:01 -0700

i'd rather just stay a kid forever

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-05 23:11:53 -0700

both are gross ;_; being a girl is gross ;_; i wanna be a boy ;_;

Christette
Christette wrote:
2013-05-05 22:58:08 -0700

I pick pads becuase if you don't remember to take tampons out you can die, and I'll admit..I'm not that responsible. And pads feel just fine to me. My mom want even let me use tampons anyways

zebraprintlover919
zebraprintlover919 wrote:
2013-05-05 19:46:26 -0700

pads there safer and easier to use if u just started ur first period

Lovingthedream
Lovingthedream wrote:
2013-05-05 15:28:45 -0700

I think pads r good if u just start cuz u should at least start out with pads and then tampons wen u get used to the pads.

dessyboo13
dessyboo13 wrote:
2013-05-05 10:51:53 -0700

i honestly think pads are best for everyone
because i think tampons are too risky to use....if you've tampons for a while then your fine but even just starting to wear tampons can be a big risk
since your not very sure how to use them. but you shouldn't start using tampons until you're at least 16 because if you use them earlier then
there's a bigger chance of you getting Toxic
Shock Syndrome

acjensenskatergirl
acjensenskatergirl wrote:
2013-05-05 07:02:46 -0700

how u know this stuff

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-05 01:35:20 -0700

ARE YOU SERIOUS.

dbltrouble02
dbltrouble02 wrote:
2013-05-04 21:12:03 -0700

I think that a pad would be better cuz' if you wear a tampon you can get Toxic Shock Syndrome that is not good! SO PADS that is what I us ha! smile

VibeVici
VibeVici wrote:
2013-05-04 21:10:57 -0700

pads defiantly tampons suck in my appinion u can get thin pads and not feel a thing but u might get blood in ur pants

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-05-04 21:03:20 -0700

pads I don't know I never use any

dbltrouble02
dbltrouble02 wrote:
2013-05-04 21:01:40 -0700

I know right it is just so stupid!

swaggon300

Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-05-04 18:02:59 -0700

pads

Jojo_21
Jojo_21 wrote:
2013-05-04 15:15:48 -0700

I use pads but my mom is thinking about buying me the smallest tampons because I'm an athlete

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-05-04 10:31:34 -0700

O.O

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-05-03 23:12:05 -0700

hmm.....probally pads.... well according to my friend that's what she says is easier...

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day