Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

AbeLincoln

iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:03:10 -0800

right??

Swag_Babe
Swag_Babe wrote:
2014-03-04 09:50:52 -0800

......I cant even say anything right now O:

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 09:12:14 -0800

I mean I get about being scared of getting TSS, but if you're just starting your period, and you're like me and alot of other people I know, you'll be checking it maybe every 30 minutes!! Its not because you're scared you leaked, Its just the normal thing to do for a girl who is hitting puberty...

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 09:09:16 -0800

dude get out of this section..... please

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 09:06:52 -0800

To be honest, tampons are easier... you might not want to do this, but take a mirror, take your tampon, put it "down there", and slowly put it in. With the mirror, you can know fully what your body looks like. You shouldn't be scared of your own body!! Be confident!!!

meggie125

harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-02-03 13:22:45 -0800

PADS ARE BATTER!!!!!!!

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-03 13:20:43 -0800

lol um depends on who u r and whts more comfy i guess

MissTieraney
MissTieraney wrote:
2014-02-03 13:18:13 -0800

i would rather use tampons

totalmusic74
totalmusic74 wrote:
2014-01-14 14:01:22 -0800

Dude...it's not weird...we just want to know more about it. It's like health class but online....

totalmusic74
totalmusic74 wrote:
2014-01-14 13:59:56 -0800

Agreed. :I and in the summer when you wear shorts... o.o embarrassing... ._.

totalmusic74
totalmusic74 wrote:
2014-01-14 13:58:58 -0800

Not necessarily, if it feels wrong once it's in then yeah it's in wrong and you should take it out. Although you should research the best kind to use and how to use them if your new but no one is forcing anyone to use tampons. I want to try them (currently using pads and hating it...) but my mom said maybe but I might just buy some on my own.

amonz
amonz wrote:
2014-01-02 09:49:52 -0800

dp u all menstrate

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 20:58:48 -0800

where the pad sometimes ur not old enough for tampons

yesi9
yesi9 wrote:
2013-12-09 00:43:03 -0800

u can hurt urself w/tampons so imma stick to pads Frustrated

Kaley401
Kaley401 wrote:
2013-11-25 12:07:37 -0800

I dont care how uncomfterable pads are, im going to wear them

its_so_flufy
its_so_flufy wrote:
2013-11-23 05:42:51 -0800

I prefer tampons because pads can be messy and no matter how often you change it they can develop an odor.

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.