Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

rustyismypuppy

iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:03:10 -0800

right??

Swag_Babe
Swag_Babe wrote:
2014-03-04 09:50:52 -0800

......I cant even say anything right now O:

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 09:12:14 -0800

I mean I get about being scared of getting TSS, but if you're just starting your period, and you're like me and alot of other people I know, you'll be checking it maybe every 30 minutes!! Its not because you're scared you leaked, Its just the normal thing to do for a girl who is hitting puberty...

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 09:09:16 -0800

dude get out of this section..... please

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 09:06:52 -0800

To be honest, tampons are easier... you might not want to do this, but take a mirror, take your tampon, put it "down there", and slowly put it in. With the mirror, you can know fully what your body looks like. You shouldn't be scared of your own body!! Be confident!!!

meggie125

harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-02-03 13:22:45 -0800

PADS ARE BATTER!!!!!!!

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-03 13:20:43 -0800

lol um depends on who u r and whts more comfy i guess

MissTieraney
MissTieraney wrote:
2014-02-03 13:18:13 -0800

i would rather use tampons

totalmusic74
totalmusic74 wrote:
2014-01-14 14:01:22 -0800

Dude...it's not weird...we just want to know more about it. It's like health class but online....

totalmusic74
totalmusic74 wrote:
2014-01-14 13:59:56 -0800

Agreed. :I and in the summer when you wear shorts... o.o embarrassing... ._.

totalmusic74
totalmusic74 wrote:
2014-01-14 13:58:58 -0800

Not necessarily, if it feels wrong once it's in then yeah it's in wrong and you should take it out. Although you should research the best kind to use and how to use them if your new but no one is forcing anyone to use tampons. I want to try them (currently using pads and hating it...) but my mom said maybe but I might just buy some on my own.

amonz
amonz wrote:
2014-01-02 09:49:52 -0800

dp u all menstrate

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 20:58:48 -0800

where the pad sometimes ur not old enough for tampons

yesi9
yesi9 wrote:
2013-12-09 00:43:03 -0800

u can hurt urself w/tampons so imma stick to pads Frustrated

Kaley401
Kaley401 wrote:
2013-11-25 12:07:37 -0800

I dont care how uncomfterable pads are, im going to wear them

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D