Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

iittsslizzie2

iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:03:10 -0800

right??

Swag_Babe
Swag_Babe wrote:
2014-03-04 09:50:52 -0800

......I cant even say anything right now O:

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 09:12:14 -0800

I mean I get about being scared of getting TSS, but if you're just starting your period, and you're like me and alot of other people I know, you'll be checking it maybe every 30 minutes!! Its not because you're scared you leaked, Its just the normal thing to do for a girl who is hitting puberty...

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 09:09:16 -0800

dude get out of this section..... please

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 09:06:52 -0800

To be honest, tampons are easier... you might not want to do this, but take a mirror, take your tampon, put it "down there", and slowly put it in. With the mirror, you can know fully what your body looks like. You shouldn't be scared of your own body!! Be confident!!!

meggie125

harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-02-03 13:22:45 -0800

PADS ARE BATTER!!!!!!!

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-03 13:20:43 -0800

lol um depends on who u r and whts more comfy i guess

MissTieraney
MissTieraney wrote:
2014-02-03 13:18:13 -0800

i would rather use tampons

totalmusic74
totalmusic74 wrote:
2014-01-14 14:01:22 -0800

Dude...it's not weird...we just want to know more about it. It's like health class but online....

totalmusic74
totalmusic74 wrote:
2014-01-14 13:59:56 -0800

Agreed. :I and in the summer when you wear shorts... o.o embarrassing... ._.

totalmusic74
totalmusic74 wrote:
2014-01-14 13:58:58 -0800

Not necessarily, if it feels wrong once it's in then yeah it's in wrong and you should take it out. Although you should research the best kind to use and how to use them if your new but no one is forcing anyone to use tampons. I want to try them (currently using pads and hating it...) but my mom said maybe but I might just buy some on my own.

amonz
amonz wrote:
2014-01-02 09:49:52 -0800

dp u all menstrate

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 20:58:48 -0800

where the pad sometimes ur not old enough for tampons

yesi9
yesi9 wrote:
2013-12-09 00:43:03 -0800

u can hurt urself w/tampons so imma stick to pads Frustrated

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50