Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

AbeLincoln
AbeLincoln wrote:
2014-03-04 10:04:50 -0800

Yeah. and soemtimes we have a 3 sum with ehr step sister

report
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:04:41 -0800

tienes problemas estúpido idiota

report
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 10:03:10 -0800

right??

report
Swag_Babe
Swag_Babe wrote:
2014-03-04 09:50:52 -0800

......I cant even say anything right now O:

report
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 09:12:14 -0800

I mean I get about being scared of getting TSS, but if you're just starting your period, and you're like me and alot of other people I know, you'll be checking it maybe every 30 minutes!! Its not because you're scared you leaked, Its just the normal thing to do for a girl who is hitting puberty...

report
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 09:09:16 -0800

dude get out of this section..... please

report
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 wrote:
2014-03-04 09:06:52 -0800

To be honest, tampons are easier... you might not want to do this, but take a mirror, take your tampon, put it "down there", and slowly put it in. With the mirror, you can know fully what your body looks like. You shouldn't be scared of your own body!! Be confident!!!

report
meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-04 09:06:47 -0800

she is right

report
meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-04 08:56:53 -0800

use whatever you want

report
harrylouiszayn1D
harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-02-03 13:22:45 -0800

PADS ARE BATTER!!!!!!!

report
CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-03 13:20:43 -0800

lol um depends on who u r and whts more comfy i guess

report
MissTieraney
MissTieraney wrote:
2014-02-03 13:18:13 -0800

i would rather use tampons

report
totalmusic74
totalmusic74 wrote:
2014-01-14 14:01:22 -0800

Dude...it's not weird...we just want to know more about it. It's like health class but online....

report
totalmusic74
totalmusic74 wrote:
2014-01-14 13:59:56 -0800

Agreed. :I and in the summer when you wear shorts... o.o embarrassing... ._.

report
totalmusic74
totalmusic74 wrote:
2014-01-14 13:58:58 -0800

Not necessarily, if it feels wrong once it's in then yeah it's in wrong and you should take it out. Although you should research the best kind to use and how to use them if your new but no one is forcing anyone to use tampons. I want to try them (currently using pads and hating it...) but my mom said maybe but I might just buy some on my own.

report
amonz
amonz wrote:
2014-01-02 09:49:52 -0800

dp u all menstrate

report
bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 20:58:48 -0800

where the pad sometimes ur not old enough for tampons

report
yesi9
yesi9 wrote:
2013-12-09 00:43:03 -0800

u can hurt urself w/tampons so imma stick to pads Frustrated

report
Kaley401
Kaley401 wrote:
2013-11-25 12:07:37 -0800

I dont care how uncomfterable pads are, im going to wear them

report
its_so_flufy
its_so_flufy wrote:
2013-11-23 05:42:51 -0800

I prefer tampons because pads can be messy and no matter how often you change it they can develop an odor.

report
back to story
Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

  • Tampons
  • Pads

related stories

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes