Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

its_so_flufy
its_so_flufy wrote:
2013-11-23 05:42:51 -0800

I prefer tampons because pads can be messy and no matter how often you change it they can develop an odor.

Dyderick3
Dyderick3 wrote:
2013-11-22 14:51:17 -0800

I would personally prefer tampons than pads because pads are EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to put on and EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to wear while walking

Badangel122
Badangel122 wrote:
2013-11-22 14:26:02 -0800

i hate tamponds they hurt but they are good 4 sports but i love sports any way i love pads.

jock25_2559889

brunostar wrote:
2013-09-16 13:41:38 -0700

errmahgawd //.\\

luv pink
luv pink wrote:
2013-09-16 13:25:35 -0700

pads and u should really ask your mom for advice
than asking somebody u dont know online

Silenced
Silenced wrote:
2013-09-09 19:02:25 -0700

Pads...

Princess205
Princess205 wrote:
2013-09-08 10:38:10 -0700

Frustrated i think we should ask our moms to see what they used

Theeyes124
Theeyes124 wrote:
2013-09-08 07:11:12 -0700

I use pads

weakawesome
weakawesome wrote:
2013-09-08 05:18:39 -0700

its just wired im a boy and its wired so stop aout it Big Grin

toaria
toaria wrote:
2013-09-08 03:57:55 -0700

Weakawesome y r u reading this then

TryingToSmile-
TryingToSmile- wrote:
2013-09-08 02:53:22 -0700

Weakawesome, why are u saying its weird. Mate, y u even looking at this post then Frustrated

weakawesome
weakawesome wrote:
2013-09-08 02:47:22 -0700

y r u guys talkin about ur pireod its wired

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-09-07 20:45:44 -0700

quit saying that they are bad cause they aren't .-.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 19:26:48 -0700

Awkward and I just liked this

hanhan99

slushpuppy20_2542966 wrote:
2013-09-07 19:08:02 -0700

I like them both

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-09-07 19:01:49 -0700

pads are better! that's all I will say about this!
why do these posts keep coming up?
are you all that stupid or do you just not have the people to ask or the resources to look these things up?
instead of trying to illegally download one infection songs, look up things that really matter!

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.