Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

Kaley401
Kaley401 wrote:
2013-11-25 12:07:37 -0800

I dont care how uncomfterable pads are, im going to wear them

its_so_flufy
its_so_flufy wrote:
2013-11-23 05:42:51 -0800

I prefer tampons because pads can be messy and no matter how often you change it they can develop an odor.

Dyderick3
Dyderick3 wrote:
2013-11-22 14:51:17 -0800

I would personally prefer tampons than pads because pads are EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to put on and EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to wear while walking

Badangel122
Badangel122 wrote:
2013-11-22 14:26:02 -0800

i hate tamponds they hurt but they are good 4 sports but i love sports any way i love pads.

jock25_2559889

brunostar wrote:
2013-09-16 13:41:38 -0700

errmahgawd //.\\

luv pink
luv pink wrote:
2013-09-16 13:25:35 -0700

pads and u should really ask your mom for advice
than asking somebody u dont know online

Silenced
Silenced wrote:
2013-09-09 19:02:25 -0700

Pads...

Princess205
Princess205 wrote:
2013-09-08 10:38:10 -0700

Frustrated i think we should ask our moms to see what they used

Theeyes124
Theeyes124 wrote:
2013-09-08 07:11:12 -0700

I use pads

weakawesome
weakawesome wrote:
2013-09-08 05:18:39 -0700

its just wired im a boy and its wired so stop aout it Big Grin

toaria
toaria wrote:
2013-09-08 03:57:55 -0700

Weakawesome y r u reading this then

TryingToSmile-
TryingToSmile- wrote:
2013-09-08 02:53:22 -0700

Weakawesome, why are u saying its weird. Mate, y u even looking at this post then Frustrated

weakawesome
weakawesome wrote:
2013-09-08 02:47:22 -0700

y r u guys talkin about ur pireod its wired

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-09-07 20:45:44 -0700

quit saying that they are bad cause they aren't .-.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 19:26:48 -0700

Awkward and I just liked this

hanhan99
hanhan99 wrote:
2013-09-07 19:19:15 -0700

i use both

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-09-07 19:15:00 -0700

I know right xD

slushpuppy20_2542966
slushpuppy20_2542966 wrote:
2013-09-07 19:08:02 -0700

I like them both

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

GlimmeringSky16