Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

TryingToSmile-
TryingToSmile- wrote:
2013-09-08 02:53:22 -0700

Weakawesome, why are u saying its weird. Mate, y u even looking at this post then Frustrated

weakawesome
weakawesome wrote:
2013-09-08 02:47:22 -0700

y r u guys talkin about ur pireod its wired

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-09-07 20:45:44 -0700

quit saying that they are bad cause they aren't .-.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 19:26:48 -0700

Awkward and I just liked this

hanhan99

slushpuppy20_2542966 wrote:
2013-09-07 19:08:02 -0700

I like them both

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-09-07 19:01:49 -0700

pads are better! that's all I will say about this!
why do these posts keep coming up?
are you all that stupid or do you just not have the people to ask or the resources to look these things up?
instead of trying to illegally download one infection songs, look up things that really matter!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-07 18:54:44 -0700

eww this forum always gives me the creeps xD

Silenced
Silenced wrote:
2013-09-07 18:42:17 -0700

Pads are more comfortable... Just gotta get used to it

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-07 18:26:18 -0700

You wore one before??

TheBlackSkittle
TheBlackSkittle wrote:
2013-09-07 18:25:23 -0700

I think pads r better because tampons feel so weird!

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-07 18:23:50 -0700

Omg Thinking of how tampons are used makes my stomach not

latonya123
latonya123 wrote:
2013-09-07 18:22:50 -0700

that it make you toes and fingers fall off

latonya123
latonya123 wrote:
2013-09-07 18:22:04 -0700

i had tampons give u laperci

bri_nic543
bri_nic543 wrote:
2013-09-07 18:15:31 -0700

me too

awesomesauce123
awesomesauce123 wrote:
2013-09-07 17:49:14 -0700

sisterhawk1: u look a lil young. do u even have ur period yet? or r u commenting based on what you've heard? idk not my buisness i geuss. just saying/askin. Frustrated

awesomesauce123
awesomesauce123 wrote:
2013-09-07 17:45:54 -0700

well tampons do hurt the first. and i have tryed using them a few times. and dont lemme me scare u..... for me, THEY HURT LIKE HE//!
so im a pad type of person. but its definatly ur choice. thats my say.
Blush

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-09-07 16:38:29 -0700

u got that right

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-09-07 16:38:03 -0700

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair