Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

HeyItsHayley
HeyItsHayley wrote:
2013-08-31 20:17:47 -0700

pads are better but you can use tampons

YourNotAMistake
YourNotAMistake wrote:
2013-08-31 20:06:32 -0700

I use tampons for swimming or anything that would involve me going in water, but [ads are kinda easier to use.

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-08-14 14:29:20 -0700

I think pads

littlemixer4eva01
littlemixer4eva01 wrote:
2013-08-14 06:46:41 -0700

i haven't started yet altho my friends have but when i do, i probably wont use tampons

Taylorluvsu3
Taylorluvsu3 wrote:
2013-08-13 14:00:07 -0700

i would prefer tampons if you play sports or if your going swimming but i would prefer pads when
your doing things that dont involve sports,
swimming,ect.

sophialuvme
sophialuvme wrote:
2013-08-13 09:46:26 -0700

Tampons but sometimes pads

neoncolorzz
neoncolorzz wrote:
2013-08-12 10:16:49 -0700

tampons, you don't want all your blood on your junk. Unless your just starting your period, personally i don't think you should wear pads.

gohen
gohen wrote:
2013-08-12 08:36:21 -0700

Some girl gave me these

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-08-11 17:19:10 -0700

When your first starting your period, use pads. As you get older, use tampons. You don't have to you tampons when you first start, because you don't have very much blood, and you pretty much only have discharge.

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-08-11 13:10:17 -0700

pads !

smiledaily
smiledaily wrote:
2013-08-11 11:10:26 -0700

it all depends on ur age i started at ten so i had to use pads it sucked

purpleattitude
purpleattitude wrote:
2013-08-11 11:06:35 -0700

use pads they way comfortable

zackfan
zackfan wrote:
2013-08-11 11:00:17 -0700

use pads they are more comfortable and safe at the same time that is what i did when i had my periode i useded pads because they were more comfortable and safe.

kittycatj
kittycatj wrote:
2013-08-11 10:47:48 -0700

I know wat ur fealing sister trust me it dosnt rilly matter u should just try both and see witch one is better for u but if u like swimming or doing sports pads are not an opshion

caitlinpixie
caitlinpixie wrote:
2013-08-07 07:08:32 -0700

pads are better

np123
np123 wrote:
2013-07-31 09:57:31 -0700

pads when you have just started they're more safe and comfortable

BabyWinter12
BabyWinter12 wrote:
2013-07-26 10:45:24 -0700

PADS!!!!!!!!!!

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-26 10:01:40 -0700

PAD TAMPONS ARE FOR SWIMMING MOSTLY

dotty1106
dotty1106 wrote:
2013-07-24 16:22:05 -0700

Tampons. You don't feel them and when your at school there is a less chance of a bleed through and less noise in the bathroom. Also if you slip them in your pocket nobody will notice. Tampons are way better. Once i was on a school trip and one of the girls in my group pad got crumbled while she was wearing so it bled through her shorts and we had another 6 hours on the trip. My tampon was perfectly fine.

clever123
clever123 wrote:
2013-07-23 15:13:05 -0700

use pads

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons