Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

neoncolorzz
neoncolorzz wrote:
2013-08-12 10:16:49 -0700

tampons, you don't want all your blood on your junk. Unless your just starting your period, personally i don't think you should wear pads.

gohen
gohen wrote:
2013-08-12 08:36:21 -0700

Some girl gave me these

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-08-11 17:19:10 -0700

When your first starting your period, use pads. As you get older, use tampons. You don't have to you tampons when you first start, because you don't have very much blood, and you pretty much only have discharge.

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-08-11 13:10:17 -0700

pads !

smiledaily
smiledaily wrote:
2013-08-11 11:10:26 -0700

it all depends on ur age i started at ten so i had to use pads it sucked

purpleattitude
purpleattitude wrote:
2013-08-11 11:06:35 -0700

use pads they way comfortable

zackfan
zackfan wrote:
2013-08-11 11:00:17 -0700

use pads they are more comfortable and safe at the same time that is what i did when i had my periode i useded pads because they were more comfortable and safe.

kittycatj
kittycatj wrote:
2013-08-11 10:47:48 -0700

I know wat ur fealing sister trust me it dosnt rilly matter u should just try both and see witch one is better for u but if u like swimming or doing sports pads are not an opshion

caitlinpixie
caitlinpixie wrote:
2013-08-07 07:08:32 -0700

pads are better

np123
np123 wrote:
2013-07-31 09:57:31 -0700

pads when you have just started they're more safe and comfortable

BabyWinter12
BabyWinter12 wrote:
2013-07-26 10:45:24 -0700

PADS!!!!!!!!!!

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-26 10:01:40 -0700

PAD TAMPONS ARE FOR SWIMMING MOSTLY

dotty1106
dotty1106 wrote:
2013-07-24 16:22:05 -0700

Tampons. You don't feel them and when your at school there is a less chance of a bleed through and less noise in the bathroom. Also if you slip them in your pocket nobody will notice. Tampons are way better. Once i was on a school trip and one of the girls in my group pad got crumbled while she was wearing so it bled through her shorts and we had another 6 hours on the trip. My tampon was perfectly fine.

clever123
clever123 wrote:
2013-07-23 15:13:05 -0700

use pads

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-21 18:03:37 -0700

i would prefer using a pad its more comfortable if you by the good kind using a tampon might hurt i would wait

imacuteone

imacuteone wrote:
2013-07-21 14:17:05 -0700

blah how did i get here?

juszebras
juszebras wrote:
2013-07-17 21:14:36 -0700

Look me yeah I'm a dude but pad r Betta Dan tampz.
Pools show eryathang. Pads don't hurt Lik pampers.
Tampz can slip or anythang. Yeah I'm giving u advice. But stop wit I'm scared 1 thang tampz r bad but really there not going to get lost in yo body

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-07-16 09:13:56 -0700

aren't tampons for swimming anyaway?

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

ElfyKathy
No! Course not! You obviously miss your grandpa a lot and you loved him so you can't bear he's dead. You know you'll never get another chance to hear his voice, to see him, to feel his bobbly sweaters. So you tell yourself he's not dead, to get yourself through the day
ElfyKathy
ElfyKathy posted in Friends:
chillax love! if your bf doesn't like you just liking someone else's thing, he's bad news. I had one like that and he tried to control my life.
ElfyKathy
ElfyKathy posted in Friends:
Break friends with them! Saying that is really cruel and horrible. Tell them how you feel, then leave them alone. You might be popular with all these boys, but if they go off you when you break friends with that lot, they're weird people who don't love you for who you are.  Report them if it carries on - that can be classed as verbal abuse
ElfyKathy