Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

imacuteone

imacuteone wrote:
2013-07-21 14:17:05 -0700

blah how did i get here?

juszebras
juszebras wrote:
2013-07-17 21:14:36 -0700

Look me yeah I'm a dude but pad r Betta Dan tampz.
Pools show eryathang. Pads don't hurt Lik pampers.
Tampz can slip or anythang. Yeah I'm giving u advice. But stop wit I'm scared 1 thang tampz r bad but really there not going to get lost in yo body

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-07-16 09:13:56 -0700

aren't tampons for swimming anyaway?

Jaibug02
Jaibug02 wrote:
2013-07-15 20:37:53 -0700

y if your a girl your gonna go through something like this so i dont get y u hate articles like this

Jaibug02
Jaibug02 wrote:
2013-07-15 20:36:48 -0700

look i say it just depends on how old you are because if your under 14 and using a tampon the gross i think you should probably wait and plus this is your first period and your wanting to use tampons NO but i say you should use padsmy honest opinion

liveloveyoung
liveloveyoung wrote:
2013-07-15 15:35:32 -0700

ummmm just do one u like

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-14 13:28:45 -0700

Seriously? What is there to be scared of? -_- I dont get it.

girlboo500
girlboo500 wrote:
2013-07-14 11:16:23 -0700

I hate articles like this ....

;TheGreatOneIsHere
;TheGreatOneIsHere wrote:
2013-07-14 11:04:22 -0700

Open your eyes, don't be a baby.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-14 11:03:18 -0700

//.\\

sofia003
sofia003 wrote:
2013-07-14 07:44:47 -0700

pads

famousandprettygirl
famousandprettygirl wrote:
2013-07-13 03:04:16 -0700

pads always never tampons even though when i did go swimming some blood did shot out smile

LOVEMEFORME4EVER
LOVEMEFORME4EVER wrote:
2013-07-12 21:16:28 -0700

tampons

supercutie56
supercutie56 wrote:
2013-07-12 17:37:09 -0700

pads. If it feels like a diaper on you try to use always or ultra thin pads

omgitzbrieana123

pads

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-12 16:44:24 -0700

u welcome

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons