Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-12 16:30:46 -0700

lol im forreal i hate both

nikki nikki nikki

tm221 wrote:
2013-07-12 16:21:51 -0700

dats call a CUP

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-12 16:20:14 -0700

but ian stun it soo im out

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-12 16:19:55 -0700

ok be happy god made girls come on thier cycle for a reason so it seems nasty to yhuu

KittyKatGurl02
KittyKatGurl02 wrote:
2013-07-12 16:19:40 -0700

thats bc its not meant for you

nikki nikki nikki
nikki nikki nikki wrote:
2013-07-12 16:19:35 -0700

Whatever

tm221
tm221 wrote:
2013-07-12 16:17:42 -0700

im happy we dont gotta go throug gat

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-12 16:16:03 -0700

its not nasty because girls are gonna have to even tually come on thier cycle it seems nasty ah sell to yhuu but u r a boy u dont have to go thru it like us girls but yhuu dont knoee u we gotta work thru it

nikki nikki nikki
nikki nikki nikki wrote:
2013-07-12 16:15:47 -0700

Why you on it then an if u was girl you would be saying that !!!!!!

ponytail816
ponytail816 wrote:
2013-07-12 16:15:20 -0700

you shouldn't know about that

MzEbonyDiva
MzEbonyDiva wrote:
2013-07-12 16:15:03 -0700

Lmaooo.

tm221
tm221 wrote:
2013-07-12 16:13:52 -0700

datss nasty as HELL

darkangel84
darkangel84 wrote:
2013-07-10 12:01:43 -0700

use pads but when you go swimming, definitely put in a tampon!

ayemarkilaaa.
ayemarkilaaa. wrote:
2013-07-07 15:50:43 -0700

uuuuh oh my god . im scared to use a tampon /.\ lmaoo

MairiStarz
MairiStarz wrote:
2013-07-07 02:30:21 -0700

I would rather prefer pads because if the small
string broke off the tampon then you might need surgery to get it out. x

KassyLove
KassyLove wrote:
2013-07-06 16:45:12 -0700

My mom won't let me use tampons,so for now I am with Tween ((Forgot brand XD)) pads :P

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2013-07-06 05:29:18 -0700

When my mom explained Tampons, I got completely freaked out and said I'm never using a Tampon why would anyone use that death...thing...

McKenzieA
McKenzieA wrote:
2013-07-03 23:38:31 -0700

I think i prefer using tampons.Because of if i want to go swimming.

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.