Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive. wrote:
2013-06-07 09:14:42 -0700

I like pads for the usual stuff like school. But if I'm going to be doing sports . I'll use a tampon.

rhiannozia
rhiannozia wrote:
2013-06-07 08:52:16 -0700

pads!

-miaIScool-
-miaIScool- wrote:
2013-06-07 08:39:28 -0700

use pads tampons are more for grown ups

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-07 08:30:25 -0700

Pads are the best!

alinakdj
alinakdj wrote:
2013-06-07 08:15:58 -0700

I will not use tampons use pads

OBEY_kayy:)
OBEY_kayy:) wrote:
2013-06-07 08:08:09 -0700

a pad is better

Jovi13
Jovi13 wrote:
2013-06-07 07:52:37 -0700

I'm not allowed to use tampons till I'm 16.Right now I use pads.

Mckalee
Mckalee wrote:
2013-06-07 07:52:29 -0700

i dont like the fact that there is something like a tampons down there i just think pads r safter

rhiannozia
rhiannozia wrote:
2013-06-07 07:50:17 -0700

yh I do.....I have never had a spill or leak ever! And it depends on the size.....maybe the ones you tried where to big or small.....Also depends on the brand.....some can drive you mad coz they uncomfortable! But when I first started......i know this may sound funny but i put a nappy on....they make nappy's ....they are called always nappy's! They are for woman to sleep in! Remember, its only for 3-6 days a month....It really does not happen often! Im due tomorrow lol ..Its fine be brave!x

emmababes
emmababes wrote:
2013-06-07 07:45:53 -0700

wow u use pads then ?

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-06-07 07:44:58 -0700

tampons give you cancer they are unsafe

emmababes
emmababes wrote:
2013-06-07 07:43:09 -0700

I still worry about leaks I have to wear the tightest under wear ever !

rhiannozia
rhiannozia wrote:
2013-06-07 07:42:40 -0700

What? Pads or Tampons?..... Pads just sit underneath.....but you have to stick tampons up.....If you are a virgin it will properly hurt the tampon will....just try pads....it is advised that ones who just started should use pads.....smile

rhiannozia
rhiannozia wrote:
2013-06-07 07:42:15 -0700

rhiannozia
rhiannozia wrote:
2013-06-07 07:39:24 -0700

I use pads.....You get used to the, i have never used a tampon ever! Just get the really protective ones if you are heavy! You honestly dont need to be worried! I am the sort of person that will get nervous and worried at everything! But I was only nervous the first day! I pretty much am fine with it! If you ever want to chat or talk on private messages! Feel free! x

emmababes
emmababes wrote:
2013-06-07 07:36:00 -0700

aren't they uncomfortable tho

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-06-07 07:23:24 -0700

I Rather wear a tampon

BrianasBlog99
BrianasBlog99 wrote:
2013-06-07 06:36:13 -0700

If your starting your period for the first time ever than wear a pad. But you can't keep the pad on for more than 6 hours. You can get an infection. SO I recommend a pad.

pizzapartay
pizzapartay wrote:
2013-06-04 06:23:09 -0700

they feel amazinggggggggggggg

blondie-loves-you-4ever
blondie-loves-you-4ever wrote:
2013-06-03 16:22:29 -0700

I wear pads at home but when I'm in public or playing sports I wear a tampon but I wear a pantie linner just in cause I leak..

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day