Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

alinakdj
alinakdj wrote:
2013-06-08 11:56:18 -0700

wowwwwwwwwwww

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-06-08 11:22:15 -0700

Pads are best.ta ponds hurt

Meep22
Meep22 wrote:
2013-06-08 11:08:10 -0700

yuck just yuck

alyssaim13
alyssaim13 wrote:
2013-06-08 10:54:28 -0700

i would use pads frist then mabey tapons later

Juleykis
Juleykis wrote:
2013-06-08 08:49:42 -0700

Pads are way better Tongue Out

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 08:02:02 -0700

tampons first then both or try both or a pattern

swagalicous123
swagalicous123 wrote:
2013-06-07 16:53:10 -0700

I would use tampons at first they put down a little pressure until u get used to them

WeezyBaby777
WeezyBaby777 wrote:
2013-06-07 14:51:05 -0700

Pads are much better............

ElyDaRandomSquirrel
ElyDaRandomSquirrel wrote:
2013-06-07 12:10:45 -0700

i use tampons , they are really comfy and i just hate the feeling of pads , it feels like your peeing yourself.... all day , everyday , for a week .-. at least with tampons , you cant feel the blood drip down ur....

celinamarie_2480684
celinamarie_2480684 wrote:
2013-06-07 10:44:32 -0700

pads r a lot easier to put on and besides i don't suggest using tampons....

Kera240
Kera240 wrote:
2013-06-07 09:21:21 -0700

Pads

medodo
medodo wrote:
2013-06-07 09:15:24 -0700

I dont know! I haven't use any of that yet lol

Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive. wrote:
2013-06-07 09:14:42 -0700

I like pads for the usual stuff like school. But if I'm going to be doing sports . I'll use a tampon.

rhiannozia
rhiannozia wrote:
2013-06-07 08:52:16 -0700

pads!

-miaIScool-
-miaIScool- wrote:
2013-06-07 08:39:28 -0700

use pads tampons are more for grown ups

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-07 08:30:25 -0700

Pads are the best!

alinakdj
alinakdj wrote:
2013-06-07 08:15:58 -0700

I will not use tampons use pads

OBEY_kayy:)
OBEY_kayy:) wrote:
2013-06-07 08:08:09 -0700

a pad is better

Jovi13
Jovi13 wrote:
2013-06-07 07:52:37 -0700

I'm not allowed to use tampons till I'm 16.Right now I use pads.

Mckalee
Mckalee wrote:
2013-06-07 07:52:29 -0700

i dont like the fact that there is something like a tampons down there i just think pads r safter

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay