Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-06-08 11:22:15 -0700

Pads are best.ta ponds hurt

Meep22
Meep22 wrote:
2013-06-08 11:08:10 -0700

yuck just yuck

alyssaim13
alyssaim13 wrote:
2013-06-08 10:54:28 -0700

i would use pads frist then mabey tapons later

Juleykis
Juleykis wrote:
2013-06-08 08:49:42 -0700

Pads are way better Tongue Out

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-08 08:02:02 -0700

tampons first then both or try both or a pattern

swagalicous123
swagalicous123 wrote:
2013-06-07 16:53:10 -0700

I would use tampons at first they put down a little pressure until u get used to them

WeezyBaby777
WeezyBaby777 wrote:
2013-06-07 14:51:05 -0700

Pads are much better............

ElyDaRandomSquirrel
ElyDaRandomSquirrel wrote:
2013-06-07 12:10:45 -0700

i use tampons , they are really comfy and i just hate the feeling of pads , it feels like your peeing yourself.... all day , everyday , for a week .-. at least with tampons , you cant feel the blood drip down ur....

celinamarie_2480684
celinamarie_2480684 wrote:
2013-06-07 10:44:32 -0700

pads r a lot easier to put on and besides i don't suggest using tampons....

Kera240
Kera240 wrote:
2013-06-07 09:21:21 -0700

Pads

medodo
medodo wrote:
2013-06-07 09:15:24 -0700

I dont know! I haven't use any of that yet lol

Yukki.Phantomhive.
Yukki.Phantomhive. wrote:
2013-06-07 09:14:42 -0700

I like pads for the usual stuff like school. But if I'm going to be doing sports . I'll use a tampon.

rhiannozia
rhiannozia wrote:
2013-06-07 08:52:16 -0700

pads!

-miaIScool-
-miaIScool- wrote:
2013-06-07 08:39:28 -0700

use pads tampons are more for grown ups

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-07 08:30:25 -0700

Pads are the best!

alinakdj
alinakdj wrote:
2013-06-07 08:15:58 -0700

I will not use tampons use pads

OBEY_kayy:)
OBEY_kayy:) wrote:
2013-06-07 08:08:09 -0700

a pad is better

Jovi13
Jovi13 wrote:
2013-06-07 07:52:37 -0700

I'm not allowed to use tampons till I'm 16.Right now I use pads.

Mckalee
Mckalee wrote:
2013-06-07 07:52:29 -0700

i dont like the fact that there is something like a tampons down there i just think pads r safter

rhiannozia
rhiannozia wrote:
2013-06-07 07:50:17 -0700

yh I do.....I have never had a spill or leak ever! And it depends on the size.....maybe the ones you tried where to big or small.....Also depends on the brand.....some can drive you mad coz they uncomfortable! But when I first started......i know this may sound funny but i put a nappy on....they make nappy's ....they are called always nappy's! They are for woman to sleep in! Remember, its only for 3-6 days a month....It really does not happen often! Im due tomorrow lol ..Its fine be brave!x

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons
  • Pads

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Style:
"InternetOwl" wrote:People who make fun of you - or anyone - for how you look are usually rather shallow people, or are doing so to feel better about themselves. Just ignore them, they really aren't worth your time. If it gets bad tell someone, but try not to retaliate. Because, more often than not, it makes the situation worse. There's not much more to add. As long as you're not dressing inappropriately -and you're happy with yourself, than that's all that matters. When it comes to style -and A LOT of other things- you shouldn't care what other people think. Often people try to find fault, it's not up to us to make sure that everything lives up to their idea of perfection -because let's be honest, it's impossible.
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Style:
Well, the title says it all.... Wat do I do? Should I ignore them? Or tell them something?
-aloneforever-
-aloneforever- posted in Style:
Upside Down French Braid Bun ...
BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
reply 1 day