Comments

Easy Prom Hairstyles

A pretty prom hairstyle doesn't mean you have to slave over your hair, a fun party look can be as easy as 1-2-3! Back to Article

kansalnaik
kansalnaik wrote:
2014-08-24 02:13:53 -0700

beautiful collection...
However there is more on httpFrustrated/www.hairfashiontips.in/perfection-best-hairstyles-women/

tweetpee
tweetpee wrote:
2014-06-21 01:35:33 -0700

awesome. liked it a lot smile

lovebugXOX123

Monica Rogue
Monica Rogue wrote:
2014-05-01 21:36:26 -0700

pinkloverx
pinkloverx wrote:
2014-04-26 14:28:51 -0700

yeah....these styles wont work on my hair

alexa09

smarty1 wrote:
2014-04-18 13:31:32 -0700

fantastic

onize
onize wrote:
2014-04-16 04:05:54 -0700

These are wonderful Angel, I am going to try one!!!

Angel119

They are pretty!!

angel865
angel865 wrote:
2014-04-15 15:08:15 -0700

ehhhh

Poll

How Are You Styling Your Hair?

• I'm putting it up.
  • I'm going to curl it.
  • With hair accessories!
  • I haven't decided yet.

Micro_prom-micro
It's prom season again and before you start searching for your perfect prom dress, you need to fi...
Micro_10promhairaccessoriesmicro
From invisible updo helpers to fascinators, tiaras, wreaths and pins, here are the 10 best access...
Micro_makeup micro
How to create your best makeup job yet with smoky eyes and beautiful lips to complete your prom l...
Micro_micro_prompersonality
Whatever your style, there's a party dress in your future. Not sure what you like? Read on!
Micro_braidcollage_micro
How to get the look: 5 ways to wear your hair in braids.

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour