Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dieting Advice - Eating Tips

"How can you lose weight but still eat chocolate? Why does a girl's period stop after she starts exercising a lot?" Kidzworld has the answers to your questions on weight loss, diets and eating right. Back to Article

purple_nogzibu
purple_nogzibu wrote:
2014-04-14 06:26:28 -0700

Kids don't need to lose weight
And a small amount of chocolate is good for you, it has magnesium and is good for your heart.

JennyD

pkbfly07 wrote:
2013-02-27 16:38:29 -0800

i want too lose wieght 2

sirderpderpington
sirderpderpington wrote:
2012-07-22 03:28:48 -0700

Lol, i dont care about what i look like as far as image, as long as my make-up and hair is ok. because i know everyone is too busy focusing on themselves rather than me. Big Grin

one day one hour
one day one hour wrote:
2012-04-10 16:23:43 -0700

i dont understand none of it Frustrated

lani78
lani78 wrote:
2012-03-09 15:10:07 -0800

I want to lose whight

Daniel.Loves.Yhew
Daniel.Loves.Yhew wrote:
2012-01-20 14:29:17 -0800

uhh no.
kids shouldn't diet. it leads to bulimic.
don't read that crap.

Kittenz
Kittenz wrote:
2011-08-02 18:05:35 -0700

Smile Nose=)-

Kittenz
Kittenz wrote:
2011-08-02 18:04:54 -0700

Smile Nose=O-

poohbearbabylicious
poohbearbabylicious wrote:
2011-06-12 06:31:47 -0700

Frustrated

Chocolate! Take It or Leave It?

• I love it, I crave it, I bathe in chocolate milk.
  • I'll eat it once in a while.
  • I hate chocolate, I'd rather eat fruit.

FeatheryOne
I'm sorry but if you're not over 12 you're going to have to stay in some sort of limits; do you understand the threats out there?
kuzivakwashe
hi i think we all say our parents treat us like babies. i am 12 years old and i am still mumys baby. our parents will always be there to catch us. sometimes i think i am treated like a baby. i think we are still young to be saying we are now grown ups. i hope that helped
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow posted in Style:
Well first of all, I understand what you're saying.  You want to be well dressed like them, Am I right? First, it doesn't matter what you dress like.. long as you being yourself. You don't have to be insecure of what you wear because you are perfect just the way you are. Don't worry about how they dress or what they even get. Be who you are. That's what makes you unique. If you still want to just dress up like them or buy better clothes then look in stores or discuss it with your parents an they might just have an idea. You might be younger than them, but at least you are being who you were born to be, which is you. Don't ever feel bad about yourself. Clothes are just clothes. Nothing different.
e_stunner
e_stunner posted in Style:
I'm 2 years younger than my seniors in school.I never really cared about how i looked but when i saw their online pictures i saw how well dressed they were.I started feeling insecure and hating every outifit i wore.I want not to care but i can't.Help me!
heyitsangel
My mom& dad still treats me like a baby too because I have only just turend 13 on september 8th  I just want to be independence too and I do the same  I talk to them and they always say I'm not ready to be independence  and then say I have to wait till I'm 15 or 16.