Comments

Dieting Advice - Eating Tips

"How can you lose weight but still eat chocolate? Why does a girl's period stop after she starts exercising a lot?" Kidzworld has the answers to your questions on weight loss, diets and eating right. Back to Article

purple_nogzibu
purple_nogzibu wrote:
2014-04-14 06:26:28 -0700

Kids don't need to lose weight
And a small amount of chocolate is good for you, it has magnesium and is good for your heart.

JennyD

pkbfly07 wrote:
2013-02-27 16:38:29 -0800

i want too lose wieght 2

sirderpderpington
sirderpderpington wrote:
2012-07-22 03:28:48 -0700

Lol, i dont care about what i look like as far as image, as long as my make-up and hair is ok. because i know everyone is too busy focusing on themselves rather than me. Big Grin

one day one hour
one day one hour wrote:
2012-04-10 16:23:43 -0700

i dont understand none of it Frustrated

lani78
lani78 wrote:
2012-03-09 15:10:07 -0800

I want to lose whight

Daniel.Loves.Yhew
Daniel.Loves.Yhew wrote:
2012-01-20 14:29:17 -0800

uhh no.
kids shouldn't diet. it leads to bulimic.
don't read that crap.

Kittenz
Kittenz wrote:
2011-08-02 18:05:35 -0700

Smile Nose=)-

Kittenz
Kittenz wrote:
2011-08-02 18:04:54 -0700

Smile Nose=O-

poohbearbabylicious
poohbearbabylicious wrote:
2011-06-12 06:31:47 -0700

Frustrated

Chocolate! Take It or Leave It?

• I love it, I crave it, I bathe in chocolate milk.
  • I'll eat it once in a while.
  • I hate chocolate, I'd rather eat fruit.

CarnivalDay