Comments

Dieting Advice - Eating Tips

"How can you lose weight but still eat chocolate? Why does a girl's period stop after she starts exercising a lot?" Kidzworld has the answers to your questions on weight loss, diets and eating right. Back to Article

purple_nogzibu
purple_nogzibu wrote:
2014-04-14 06:26:28 -0700

Kids don't need to lose weight
And a small amount of chocolate is good for you, it has magnesium and is good for your heart.

JennyD

pkbfly07 wrote:
2013-02-27 16:38:29 -0800

i want too lose wieght 2

sirderpderpington
sirderpderpington wrote:
2012-07-22 03:28:48 -0700

Lol, i dont care about what i look like as far as image, as long as my make-up and hair is ok. because i know everyone is too busy focusing on themselves rather than me. Big Grin

one day one hour
one day one hour wrote:
2012-04-10 16:23:43 -0700

i dont understand none of it Frustrated

lani78
lani78 wrote:
2012-03-09 15:10:07 -0800

I want to lose whight

Daniel.Loves.Yhew
Daniel.Loves.Yhew wrote:
2012-01-20 14:29:17 -0800

uhh no.
kids shouldn't diet. it leads to bulimic.
don't read that crap.

Kittenz
Kittenz wrote:
2011-08-02 18:05:35 -0700

Smile Nose=)-

Kittenz
Kittenz wrote:
2011-08-02 18:04:54 -0700

Smile Nose=O-

poohbearbabylicious
poohbearbabylicious wrote:
2011-06-12 06:31:47 -0700

Frustrated

Chocolate! Take It or Leave It?

• I love it, I crave it, I bathe in chocolate milk.
  • I'll eat it once in a while.
  • I hate chocolate, I'd rather eat fruit.

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel