Comments

DIY: Decorate Your Bedroom

Your bedroom is a sanctuary and you want to make it cozy and stamp it with your personality! But there's no need to spend the big bucks to make your space your own. Back to Article

totori
totori wrote:
2014-09-12 16:15:50 -0700

Too lazy...

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-03 08:34:43 -0700

one more vote from me

kkrox59
kkrox59 wrote:
2014-09-03 07:58:29 -0700

Same as supernatural black cat

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-02 19:30:50 -0700

a nice article as art is related to me

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand wrote:
2014-09-02 15:29:09 -0700

I have my Gaara drawings ( ALERT TOTAL FANGIRL Gaara: not you again.....)

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-09-02 15:27:08 -0700

i have posters and my trophys from the fair and a couple of stuff i made

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-09-02 14:02:25 -0700

That what I thought, but hey! You never know.

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-09-02 14:00:27 -0700

But i can see your confusion.

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-09-02 14:00:10 -0700

No I meant i liked the moose.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-09-02 13:49:50 -0700

The moose is in your room?

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-09-02 13:43:56 -0700

The moose is though.

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-09-02 13:43:11 -0700

Not much in mine.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-09-02 13:39:56 -0700

Oh, yes. The moose would just look so lovely in my room. I'm sure my sister will adore it when she comes back from college.

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-09-02 13:32:38 -0700

I just have some model cars on shelves and a few posters...

emoboy15xx
emoboy15xx wrote:
2014-09-02 13:17:39 -0700

skulls is in my room and posters

3hello
3hello wrote:
2014-08-30 23:52:38 -0700

Another idea is to melt crayons on a frame board,the picture is in my album if u want to see how it looks. Hippie

Caz11
Caz11 wrote:
2014-08-18 08:07:33 -0700

I really like these ideas I tried the button art and it turned out great.

sugarpetals
sugarpetals wrote:
2014-07-27 03:13:10 -0700

interesting and awesome

xaaragirl
xaaragirl wrote:
2014-07-22 00:55:09 -0700

Add me if u like Jennifer LOpez!!!

xaaragirl
xaaragirl wrote:
2014-07-22 00:54:47 -0700

interesting, but i want something more

Have You Ever Redecorated?

• Yeah, I redecorate my room all the time.
  • I have once before.
  • No, but I'd like to.
  • No, my room is fine the way it is.

Micro_bedroom micro
Update your bedroom for spring with these easy and affordable options!
Micro_rainbowcake-simplecakerecipe-micro
Who says cakes are just for birthdays?! A special cake can make any event way more fun!
You love pink, your sister’s a tomboy; you root for a football team, your brother cheers on their...
There are countless ways to decorate your bedroom walls - just look around and you'll find tons o...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)