Comments

DIY: Decorate Your Bedroom

Your bedroom is a sanctuary and you want to make it cozy and stamp it with your personality! But there's no need to spend the big bucks to make your space your own. Back to Article

JasmineLove3

deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-03 08:34:43 -0700

one more vote from me

kkrox59
kkrox59 wrote:
2014-09-03 07:58:29 -0700

Same as supernatural black cat

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-02 19:30:50 -0700

a nice article as art is related to me

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand wrote:
2014-09-02 15:29:09 -0700

I have my Gaara drawings ( ALERT TOTAL FANGIRL Gaara: not you again.....)

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-09-02 15:27:08 -0700

i have posters and my trophys from the fair and a couple of stuff i made

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-09-02 14:02:25 -0700

That what I thought, but hey! You never know.

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-09-02 14:00:27 -0700

But i can see your confusion.

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-09-02 14:00:10 -0700

No I meant i liked the moose.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-09-02 13:49:50 -0700

The moose is in your room?

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-09-02 13:43:56 -0700

The moose is though.

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-09-02 13:43:11 -0700

Not much in mine.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-09-02 13:39:56 -0700

Oh, yes. The moose would just look so lovely in my room. I'm sure my sister will adore it when she comes back from college.

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-09-02 13:32:38 -0700

I just have some model cars on shelves and a few posters...

emoboy15xx
emoboy15xx wrote:
2014-09-02 13:17:39 -0700

skulls is in my room and posters

3hello
3hello wrote:
2014-08-30 23:52:38 -0700

Another idea is to melt crayons on a frame board,the picture is in my album if u want to see how it looks. Hippie

Caz11
Caz11 wrote:
2014-08-18 08:07:33 -0700

I really like these ideas I tried the button art and it turned out great.

sugarpetals
sugarpetals wrote:
2014-07-27 03:13:10 -0700

interesting and awesome

xaaragirl
xaaragirl wrote:
2014-07-22 00:55:09 -0700

Add me if u like Jennifer LOpez!!!

Have You Ever Redecorated?

• Yeah, I redecorate my room all the time.
  • I have once before.
  • No, but I'd like to.
  • No, my room is fine the way it is.