Comments

Dear Dish-it: Awkward Sleepovers

Nervous asks: I’m having a new friend over for a sleepover tonight, and I don’t know what we should do. I have computers, but I don’t think that’ll be good enough. What should I plan? Back to Article

bluegirl17
bluegirl17 wrote:
2014-05-04 12:26:58 -0700

There a reason your friends build of that and if you
are really nervous invite a mutual friend

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-05-03 07:22:23 -0700

me and my friend go on my 4 wheeler and go through the mud then we end up having a mud fight haha

Tilly321
Tilly321 wrote:
2014-01-21 11:31:20 -0800

On sleepovers my friends and I usually watch a funny or scary movie whilst playing the fuzzy bunny game (Stuffing loads of marshmallows in your mouth and trying to say fuzzy bunny), then we would play scrabble or something in my bedroom and then have a girly chat before we go to bed and almost definitely wake up with make-up and face paint all over us!! smile

gorillaboy112
gorillaboy112 wrote:
2013-12-03 07:26:13 -0800

I watch a horror movie with my friend(s) and after that we run up the stairs to get to my room fast enough then we see who's brave enough to go down the stairs alone....whoever doesn't then they have to be locked in the bathroom while we say bloody mary Big Grin Hippie Cool

hezol
hezol wrote:
2013-11-03 06:48:03 -0800

easy just PARTEY!

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2013-10-21 12:06:02 -0700

listen to music and dance! Or me and my friend made a list of things to do when we get bored like truth or dare or movies!

lulu_5234
lulu_5234 wrote:
2013-08-04 10:21:17 -0700

I was gonna say that...

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-21 18:01:51 -0700

Always loved sleepovers with my buds and still do they never get old even when your 15 and you need a night in with you girls we love maxing out chips pizza reese pieces and kinds of candy and being us girls just have fun catch up on things in life and you should be set

Littlerosie
Littlerosie wrote:
2013-07-09 07:05:07 -0700

you could play pictionary O.O ^.^

bazinga101
bazinga101 wrote:
2013-07-07 15:59:43 -0700

put on a movie the two of you might enjoy

ADI02
ADI02 wrote:
2013-07-03 11:05:14 -0700

excellent

swaggon300
swaggon300 wrote:
2013-07-03 10:19:18 -0700

yea truth or dare is an awesome sleepover game

swaggon300
swaggon300 wrote:
2013-07-03 10:18:33 -0700

i always pull pranks on my best friend she neer gets me back though

swaggon300
swaggon300 wrote:
2013-07-03 10:17:55 -0700

lol i did that it burns ur throat

i31direction
i31direction wrote:
2013-07-02 17:22:05 -0700

me and my friend having a sleepover we went on the computer we had the same problem

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-01 21:49:37 -0700

LOL rock!

girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2 wrote:
2013-07-01 21:44:51 -0700

Tablespoon of cinnamon, shove it in your mouth, cough.

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-01 21:43:07 -0700

pulling pranks on those that fall asleep before everyone else. watch scary movies, eat something sweet to get hyper!

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-01 21:39:37 -0700

Cinnamon Challenge? What do you mean?

girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2 wrote:
2013-07-01 21:35:33 -0700

CINNAMON CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Thing About Sleepovers?

• Staying up all night with friends.
  • Playing Truth or Dare and other fun games.
  • Pigging out on ice cream sundaes.
  • Having pillow fights!

Micro_milk flutes - micro
Ring in the New Year eating tasty treats at a sleepover party!
Micro_cooking micro
Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the ...
You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don...
What starts as an innocent slumber party turns into a crazy, all-night adventure for four best fr...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me