Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Awkward Sleepovers

Nervous asks: I’m having a new friend over for a sleepover tonight, and I don’t know what we should do. I have computers, but I don’t think that’ll be good enough. What should I plan? Back to Article

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-03 17:03:43 -0700

Hahah ahh man sleepovers I'm not aloud to have sleepovers with girls ): it's awkward but Idc!!!

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-24 12:32:21 -0700

Ahh man id love to be with those ladies in dat pic (: slumber party!!!!

-ItsMona-
-ItsMona- wrote:
2014-08-14 08:17:39 -0700

Aahhh, sleepovers. c;

bluegirl17
bluegirl17 wrote:
2014-05-04 12:26:58 -0700

There a reason your friends build of that and if you
are really nervous invite a mutual friend

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-05-03 07:22:23 -0700

me and my friend go on my 4 wheeler and go through the mud then we end up having a mud fight haha

Tilly321
Tilly321 wrote:
2014-01-21 11:31:20 -0800

On sleepovers my friends and I usually watch a funny or scary movie whilst playing the fuzzy bunny game (Stuffing loads of marshmallows in your mouth and trying to say fuzzy bunny), then we would play scrabble or something in my bedroom and then have a girly chat before we go to bed and almost definitely wake up with make-up and face paint all over us!! smile

gorillaboy112
gorillaboy112 wrote:
2013-12-03 07:26:13 -0800

I watch a horror movie with my friend(s) and after that we run up the stairs to get to my room fast enough then we see who's brave enough to go down the stairs alone....whoever doesn't then they have to be locked in the bathroom while we say bloody mary Big Grin Hippie Cool

hezol
hezol wrote:
2013-11-03 06:48:03 -0800

easy just PARTEY!

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2013-10-21 12:06:02 -0700

listen to music and dance! Or me and my friend made a list of things to do when we get bored like truth or dare or movies!

lulu_5234
lulu_5234 wrote:
2013-08-04 10:21:17 -0700

I was gonna say that...

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-21 18:01:51 -0700

Always loved sleepovers with my buds and still do they never get old even when your 15 and you need a night in with you girls we love maxing out chips pizza reese pieces and kinds of candy and being us girls just have fun catch up on things in life and you should be set

Littlerosie
Littlerosie wrote:
2013-07-09 07:05:07 -0700

you could play pictionary O.O ^.^

bazinga101
bazinga101 wrote:
2013-07-07 15:59:43 -0700

put on a movie the two of you might enjoy

ADI02
ADI02 wrote:
2013-07-03 11:05:14 -0700

excellent

swaggon300
swaggon300 wrote:
2013-07-03 10:19:18 -0700

yea truth or dare is an awesome sleepover game

swaggon300
swaggon300 wrote:
2013-07-03 10:18:33 -0700

i always pull pranks on my best friend she neer gets me back though

swaggon300
swaggon300 wrote:
2013-07-03 10:17:55 -0700

lol i did that it burns ur throat

i31direction
i31direction wrote:
2013-07-02 17:22:05 -0700

me and my friend having a sleepover we went on the computer we had the same problem

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-01 21:49:37 -0700

LOL rock!

girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2 wrote:
2013-07-01 21:44:51 -0700

Tablespoon of cinnamon, shove it in your mouth, cough.

Best Thing About Sleepovers?

• Staying up all night with friends.
  • Playing Truth or Dare and other fun games.
  • Pigging out on ice cream sundaes.
  • Having pillow fights!