Comments

Dear Dish-it: Awkward Sleepovers

Nervous asks: I’m having a new friend over for a sleepover tonight, and I don’t know what we should do. I have computers, but I don’t think that’ll be good enough. What should I plan? Back to Article

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-01 21:43:07 -0700

pulling pranks on those that fall asleep before everyone else. watch scary movies, eat something sweet to get hyper!

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-01 21:39:37 -0700

Cinnamon Challenge? What do you mean?

girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2 wrote:
2013-07-01 21:35:33 -0700

CINNAMON CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!

TemporalSolitude
TemporalSolitude wrote:
2013-06-29 14:54:23 -0700

Pass on this one XD

Patronus
Patronus wrote:
2013-06-27 16:26:23 -0700

i dont know much about slepovers but when my friend sleep over we play truth or dare. We always have loads of fun. Thats how my friend became my best friend.Just relax round your friend and youu are bound to have a great time. I hope that helps

HershyChocolate
HershyChocolate wrote:
2013-06-23 20:51:38 -0700

you could always do what she likes

preciousc10
preciousc10 wrote:
2013-06-23 18:39:48 -0700

well i dont have sleepovers but i have been to some but i have enjoyed it BUT some times thier parents can be wow like one friends dad got on my nerves

zoey101fan2012
zoey101fan2012 wrote:
2013-06-23 12:23:35 -0700

You could get all your old magazines together and make your own by cutting out pictures and sticking them onto paper and staple them. Also you should think if you got invited to a sleepover what would you want to do!

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-06-23 10:44:32 -0700

have fun!

Fairy Tale
Fairy Tale wrote:
2013-06-21 10:43:50 -0700

that's the thing me ad my friends generally do

Fairy Tale
Fairy Tale wrote:
2013-06-21 10:41:59 -0700

yaa that's right...!!

nashpuff
nashpuff wrote:
2013-06-19 14:12:40 -0700

play truth or dare pull pranks on the girl when shes sleeping order pizza and have lots of fun

QueenLucyTheValiant
QueenLucyTheValiant wrote:
2013-06-18 08:18:59 -0700

Im actually having a sleepover Saturday and this is perfect especially the fashion show idea!

katxx
katxx wrote:
2013-06-15 01:16:40 -0700

toilet paper somones house jks jks don't do that i did that and i got grounded

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-06-07 11:39:11 -0700

hide and seek??

tbear5
tbear5 wrote:
2013-06-05 18:30:29 -0700

o yes

Veronica_H
Veronica_H wrote:
2013-06-05 17:52:22 -0700

by ambushing them with water ballons c: Try it!!

Veronica_H
Veronica_H wrote:
2013-06-05 17:52:00 -0700

Me and my friends might have a camp out, and might prank our other friends, but ambushing them with water ballons XD

imunsure
imunsure wrote:
2013-06-05 05:18:51 -0700

You could do each others makeover , tell stories. You know people like to be included in your secrets. My one piece of advice would be make sure to include both your friends

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-04 17:29:56 -0700

have you wachted h2o just add water i love that movie

Best Thing About Sleepovers?

• Staying up all night with friends.
  • Playing Truth or Dare and other fun games.
  • Pigging out on ice cream sundaes.
  • Having pillow fights!

Micro_milk flutes - micro
Ring in the New Year eating tasty treats at a sleepover party!
Micro_cooking micro
Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the ...
You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don...
What starts as an innocent slumber party turns into a crazy, all-night adventure for four best fr...

Thranduil
That is the type of decision capable of changing your life. However, if you don't want to be part of it (And I highly recommend not engaging in that sort of lifestyle), then as hugebear said, you should sit your sister down and explain to her why you do not want to be part of a gang and maybe since you're afraid to lose her, explain that just because you want no part in it does not mean you want to lose her as well.
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Me advices is talk to her.  Tell her exactly what your feeling and you doesnt want to join and ask her why she is joining.  Tell her why you think she shouldnt and also add that you feels that you will lose her if she does.
reply about 1 hour
Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
So my big sister just recently told me she was in a gang, I kinda already figured she was but I never asked. I don't really know how to feel about it. She's like my best friend, I can come to her for anything and I'd do anything for her! Anyways she asked me if I wanted to join the family, I haven't really given her an answer yet, and she keeps trying to pull one out of me so I jokingly asked what gang she was in and she told me she was a crip.Telling me that she and her boys will have my back and stuff... I don't want to lose her if i say no but I also don't want to be in a gang.  =(
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
I guess you should give your parents some time to accept the fact. And don't worry... everyhing wil end up fine.... :)
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
You should probably tell your mom or ny of your siblings about it (if you have any siblings)... or maybe you should just ask your dad about it when he's in a good mood. Hope I was of help.... :)