Comments

Dear Dish-it: Awkward Sleepovers

Nervous asks: I’m having a new friend over for a sleepover tonight, and I don’t know what we should do. I have computers, but I don’t think that’ll be good enough. What should I plan? Back to Article

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-01 21:39:37 -0700

Cinnamon Challenge? What do you mean?

girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2 wrote:
2013-07-01 21:35:33 -0700

CINNAMON CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!

TemporalSolitude
TemporalSolitude wrote:
2013-06-29 14:54:23 -0700

Pass on this one XD

Patronus
Patronus wrote:
2013-06-27 16:26:23 -0700

i dont know much about slepovers but when my friend sleep over we play truth or dare. We always have loads of fun. Thats how my friend became my best friend.Just relax round your friend and youu are bound to have a great time. I hope that helps

HershyChocolate
HershyChocolate wrote:
2013-06-23 20:51:38 -0700

you could always do what she likes

preciousc10
preciousc10 wrote:
2013-06-23 18:39:48 -0700

well i dont have sleepovers but i have been to some but i have enjoyed it BUT some times thier parents can be wow like one friends dad got on my nerves

zoey101fan2012
zoey101fan2012 wrote:
2013-06-23 12:23:35 -0700

You could get all your old magazines together and make your own by cutting out pictures and sticking them onto paper and staple them. Also you should think if you got invited to a sleepover what would you want to do!

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-06-23 10:44:32 -0700

have fun!

Fairy Tale
Fairy Tale wrote:
2013-06-21 10:43:50 -0700

that's the thing me ad my friends generally do

Fairy Tale
Fairy Tale wrote:
2013-06-21 10:41:59 -0700

yaa that's right...!!

nashpuff
nashpuff wrote:
2013-06-19 14:12:40 -0700

play truth or dare pull pranks on the girl when shes sleeping order pizza and have lots of fun

QueenLucyTheValiant
QueenLucyTheValiant wrote:
2013-06-18 08:18:59 -0700

Im actually having a sleepover Saturday and this is perfect especially the fashion show idea!

katxx
katxx wrote:
2013-06-15 01:16:40 -0700

toilet paper somones house jks jks don't do that i did that and i got grounded

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-06-07 11:39:11 -0700

hide and seek??

tbear5
tbear5 wrote:
2013-06-05 18:30:29 -0700

o yes

Veronica_H
Veronica_H wrote:
2013-06-05 17:52:22 -0700

by ambushing them with water ballons c: Try it!!

Veronica_H
Veronica_H wrote:
2013-06-05 17:52:00 -0700

Me and my friends might have a camp out, and might prank our other friends, but ambushing them with water ballons XD

imunsure
imunsure wrote:
2013-06-05 05:18:51 -0700

You could do each others makeover , tell stories. You know people like to be included in your secrets. My one piece of advice would be make sure to include both your friends

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-04 17:29:56 -0700

have you wachted h2o just add water i love that movie

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-04 17:28:17 -0700

i dont give a .... sonic

Best Thing About Sleepovers?

• Staying up all night with friends.
  • Playing Truth or Dare and other fun games.
  • Pigging out on ice cream sundaes.
  • Having pillow fights!

Micro_milk flutes - micro
Ring in the New Year eating tasty treats at a sleepover party!
Micro_cooking micro
Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the ...
You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don...
What starts as an innocent slumber party turns into a crazy, all-night adventure for four best fr...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel