Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Awkward Sleepovers

Nervous asks: I’m having a new friend over for a sleepover tonight, and I don’t know what we should do. I have computers, but I don’t think that’ll be good enough. What should I plan? Back to Article

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-01 21:43:07 -0700

pulling pranks on those that fall asleep before everyone else. watch scary movies, eat something sweet to get hyper!

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-01 21:39:37 -0700

Cinnamon Challenge? What do you mean?

girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2 wrote:
2013-07-01 21:35:33 -0700

CINNAMON CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!

TemporalSolitude
TemporalSolitude wrote:
2013-06-29 14:54:23 -0700

Pass on this one XD

Patronus
Patronus wrote:
2013-06-27 16:26:23 -0700

i dont know much about slepovers but when my friend sleep over we play truth or dare. We always have loads of fun. Thats how my friend became my best friend.Just relax round your friend and youu are bound to have a great time. I hope that helps

HershyChocolate
HershyChocolate wrote:
2013-06-23 20:51:38 -0700

you could always do what she likes

preciousc10
preciousc10 wrote:
2013-06-23 18:39:48 -0700

well i dont have sleepovers but i have been to some but i have enjoyed it BUT some times thier parents can be wow like one friends dad got on my nerves

zoey101fan2012
zoey101fan2012 wrote:
2013-06-23 12:23:35 -0700

You could get all your old magazines together and make your own by cutting out pictures and sticking them onto paper and staple them. Also you should think if you got invited to a sleepover what would you want to do!

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-06-23 10:44:32 -0700

have fun!

Fairy Tale
Fairy Tale wrote:
2013-06-21 10:43:50 -0700

that's the thing me ad my friends generally do

Fairy Tale
Fairy Tale wrote:
2013-06-21 10:41:59 -0700

yaa that's right...!!

nashpuff
nashpuff wrote:
2013-06-19 14:12:40 -0700

play truth or dare pull pranks on the girl when shes sleeping order pizza and have lots of fun

QueenLucyTheValiant
QueenLucyTheValiant wrote:
2013-06-18 08:18:59 -0700

Im actually having a sleepover Saturday and this is perfect especially the fashion show idea!

katxx
katxx wrote:
2013-06-15 01:16:40 -0700

toilet paper somones house jks jks don't do that i did that and i got grounded

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-06-07 11:39:11 -0700

hide and seek??

tbear5
tbear5 wrote:
2013-06-05 18:30:29 -0700

o yes

Veronica_H
Veronica_H wrote:
2013-06-05 17:52:22 -0700

by ambushing them with water ballons c: Try it!!

Veronica_H
Veronica_H wrote:
2013-06-05 17:52:00 -0700

Me and my friends might have a camp out, and might prank our other friends, but ambushing them with water ballons XD

imunsure
imunsure wrote:
2013-06-05 05:18:51 -0700

You could do each others makeover , tell stories. You know people like to be included in your secrets. My one piece of advice would be make sure to include both your friends

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-04 17:29:56 -0700

have you wachted h2o just add water i love that movie

Best Thing About Sleepovers?

• Staying up all night with friends.
  • Playing Truth or Dare and other fun games.
  • Pigging out on ice cream sundaes.
  • Having pillow fights!

Micro_milk flutes - micro
Ring in the New Year eating tasty treats at a sleepover party!
Micro_cooking micro
Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the ...
You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don...
What starts as an innocent slumber party turns into a crazy, all-night adventure for four best fr...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend