Comments

Dear Dish-it: Awkward Sleepovers

Nervous asks: I’m having a new friend over for a sleepover tonight, and I don’t know what we should do. I have computers, but I don’t think that’ll be good enough. What should I plan? Back to Article

brigirl1
brigirl1 wrote:
2013-05-12 08:56:27 -0700

I love sleepovers LoL smile

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-05-12 08:04:42 -0700

I always have fun things plan I'm never nervous for a sleepover!!!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-05-12 06:50:45 -0700

When we play truth or dare it always turns into some big ordeal

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-05-12 06:50:25 -0700

lol

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-05-11 20:21:46 -0700

It is pretty akward....

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-05-11 18:24:54 -0700

hey! u guys should play truth or dare! sooo fun!

kkink1
kkink1 wrote:
2013-05-11 17:20:38 -0700

lllooll

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-11 17:12:42 -0700

wait..Ryan you arnt a kid anymore??

Lexi_Ish_MexD
Lexi_Ish_MexD wrote:
2013-05-11 17:11:40 -0700

Lol xD

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2013-05-11 17:07:45 -0700

When I was a kid and had sleepovers we played nintendo and made forts Big Grin

misscabot
misscabot wrote:
2013-05-11 11:38:48 -0700

If you have a big yard, practice gymnastics and see who does he best.

PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess
PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess wrote:
2013-05-11 11:01:13 -0700

Just don't sleep till it's over!!! Big Grin

kalvin
kalvin wrote:
2013-05-11 04:34:19 -0700

playing ipad and chilling with buddies

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-05-10 21:02:51 -0700

be you. believe if you are meant to be friend you wont need to plan anything to have fun smile

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-10 18:49:32 -0700

trust me computers allways work you can have awesome sleepover when you useing laptops

-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3- wrote:
2013-05-10 18:46:08 -0700

Play video games, multi-player :3

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-10 18:40:59 -0700

Read magazines. Teen magazines.........

kisses26
kisses26 wrote:
2013-05-10 18:39:03 -0700

when I go to sleep overs we are loud and piros and a lot of werid things lol

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-05-10 08:21:05 -0700

TRUTH OR DARE!!!! or you can make up crazy stories and tell them to each other!!!

kareenasharifa
kareenasharifa wrote:
2013-05-10 07:22:41 -0700

i think gossips ....... movie camping playing....

Best Thing About Sleepovers?

• Staying up all night with friends.
  • Playing Truth or Dare and other fun games.
  • Pigging out on ice cream sundaes.
  • Having pillow fights!

Micro_milk flutes - micro
Ring in the New Year eating tasty treats at a sleepover party!
Micro_cooking micro
Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the ...
You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don...
What starts as an innocent slumber party turns into a crazy, all-night adventure for four best fr...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel