Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Awkward Sleepovers

Nervous asks: I’m having a new friend over for a sleepover tonight, and I don’t know what we should do. I have computers, but I don’t think that’ll be good enough. What should I plan? Back to Article

pitbull22
pitbull22 wrote:
2013-05-12 12:11:36 -0700

most the time my friends I just watch scary movies and stay up all night

LiamPaynelover123
LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-05-12 10:11:41 -0700

who wants to have a sleepover with me everyone boy or girl

brigirl1
brigirl1 wrote:
2013-05-12 08:56:27 -0700

I love sleepovers LoL smile

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-05-12 08:04:42 -0700

I always have fun things plan I'm never nervous for a sleepover!!!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-05-12 06:50:45 -0700

When we play truth or dare it always turns into some big ordeal

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-05-12 06:50:25 -0700

lol

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-05-11 20:21:46 -0700

It is pretty akward....

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-05-11 18:24:54 -0700

hey! u guys should play truth or dare! sooo fun!

kkink1
kkink1 wrote:
2013-05-11 17:20:38 -0700

lllooll

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-11 17:12:42 -0700

wait..Ryan you arnt a kid anymore??

Lexi_Ish_MexD
Lexi_Ish_MexD wrote:
2013-05-11 17:11:40 -0700

Lol xD

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2013-05-11 17:07:45 -0700

When I was a kid and had sleepovers we played nintendo and made forts Big Grin

misscabot
misscabot wrote:
2013-05-11 11:38:48 -0700

If you have a big yard, practice gymnastics and see who does he best.

PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess
PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess wrote:
2013-05-11 11:01:13 -0700

Just don't sleep till it's over!!! Big Grin

kalvin
kalvin wrote:
2013-05-11 04:34:19 -0700

playing ipad and chilling with buddies

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-05-10 21:02:51 -0700

be you. believe if you are meant to be friend you wont need to plan anything to have fun smile

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-10 18:49:32 -0700

trust me computers allways work you can have awesome sleepover when you useing laptops

-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3- wrote:
2013-05-10 18:46:08 -0700

Play video games, multi-player :3

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-10 18:40:59 -0700

Read magazines. Teen magazines.........

kisses26
kisses26 wrote:
2013-05-10 18:39:03 -0700

when I go to sleep overs we are loud and piros and a lot of werid things lol

Best Thing About Sleepovers?

• Staying up all night with friends.
  • Playing Truth or Dare and other fun games.
  • Pigging out on ice cream sundaes.
  • Having pillow fights!