Comments

Dear Dish-it: Awkward Sleepovers

Nervous asks: I’m having a new friend over for a sleepover tonight, and I don’t know what we should do. I have computers, but I don’t think that’ll be good enough. What should I plan? Back to Article

pitbull22
pitbull22 wrote:
2013-05-12 12:11:36 -0700

most the time my friends I just watch scary movies and stay up all night

LiamPaynelover123
LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-05-12 10:11:41 -0700

who wants to have a sleepover with me everyone boy or girl

brigirl1
brigirl1 wrote:
2013-05-12 08:56:27 -0700

I love sleepovers LoL smile

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-05-12 08:04:42 -0700

I always have fun things plan I'm never nervous for a sleepover!!!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-05-12 06:50:45 -0700

When we play truth or dare it always turns into some big ordeal

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-05-12 06:50:25 -0700

lol

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-05-11 20:21:46 -0700

It is pretty akward....

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-05-11 18:24:54 -0700

hey! u guys should play truth or dare! sooo fun!

kkink1
kkink1 wrote:
2013-05-11 17:20:38 -0700

lllooll

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-11 17:12:42 -0700

wait..Ryan you arnt a kid anymore??

Lexi_Ish_MexD
Lexi_Ish_MexD wrote:
2013-05-11 17:11:40 -0700

Lol xD

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2013-05-11 17:07:45 -0700

When I was a kid and had sleepovers we played nintendo and made forts Big Grin

misscabot
misscabot wrote:
2013-05-11 11:38:48 -0700

If you have a big yard, practice gymnastics and see who does he best.

PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess
PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess wrote:
2013-05-11 11:01:13 -0700

Just don't sleep till it's over!!! Big Grin

kalvin
kalvin wrote:
2013-05-11 04:34:19 -0700

playing ipad and chilling with buddies

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-05-10 21:02:51 -0700

be you. believe if you are meant to be friend you wont need to plan anything to have fun smile

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-10 18:49:32 -0700

trust me computers allways work you can have awesome sleepover when you useing laptops

-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3- wrote:
2013-05-10 18:46:08 -0700

Play video games, multi-player :3

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-10 18:40:59 -0700

Read magazines. Teen magazines.........

kisses26
kisses26 wrote:
2013-05-10 18:39:03 -0700

when I go to sleep overs we are loud and piros and a lot of werid things lol

Best Thing About Sleepovers?

• Staying up all night with friends.
  • Playing Truth or Dare and other fun games.
  • Pigging out on ice cream sundaes.
  • Having pillow fights!

Micro_milk flutes - micro
Ring in the New Year eating tasty treats at a sleepover party!
Micro_cooking micro
Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the ...
You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don...
What starts as an innocent slumber party turns into a crazy, all-night adventure for four best fr...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit