Comments

Dear Dish-it: Awkward Sleepovers

Nervous asks: I’m having a new friend over for a sleepover tonight, and I don’t know what we should do. I have computers, but I don’t think that’ll be good enough. What should I plan? Back to Article

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-05-12 06:50:25 -0700

lol

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-05-11 20:21:46 -0700

It is pretty akward....

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-05-11 18:24:54 -0700

hey! u guys should play truth or dare! sooo fun!

kkink1
kkink1 wrote:
2013-05-11 17:20:38 -0700

lllooll

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-11 17:12:42 -0700

wait..Ryan you arnt a kid anymore??

Lexi_Ish_MexD
Lexi_Ish_MexD wrote:
2013-05-11 17:11:40 -0700

Lol xD

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2013-05-11 17:07:45 -0700

When I was a kid and had sleepovers we played nintendo and made forts Big Grin

misscabot
misscabot wrote:
2013-05-11 11:38:48 -0700

If you have a big yard, practice gymnastics and see who does he best.

PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess
PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess wrote:
2013-05-11 11:01:13 -0700

Just don't sleep till it's over!!! Big Grin

kalvin
kalvin wrote:
2013-05-11 04:34:19 -0700

playing ipad and chilling with buddies

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-05-10 21:02:51 -0700

be you. believe if you are meant to be friend you wont need to plan anything to have fun smile

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-10 18:49:32 -0700

trust me computers allways work you can have awesome sleepover when you useing laptops

-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3- wrote:
2013-05-10 18:46:08 -0700

Play video games, multi-player :3

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-10 18:40:59 -0700

Read magazines. Teen magazines.........

kisses26
kisses26 wrote:
2013-05-10 18:39:03 -0700

when I go to sleep overs we are loud and piros and a lot of werid things lol

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-05-10 08:21:05 -0700

TRUTH OR DARE!!!! or you can make up crazy stories and tell them to each other!!!

kareenasharifa
kareenasharifa wrote:
2013-05-10 07:22:41 -0700

i think gossips ....... movie camping playing....

Best Thing About Sleepovers?

• Staying up all night with friends.
  • Playing Truth or Dare and other fun games.
  • Pigging out on ice cream sundaes.
  • Having pillow fights!

Micro_milk flutes - micro
Ring in the New Year eating tasty treats at a sleepover party!
Micro_cooking micro
Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the ...
You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don...
What starts as an innocent slumber party turns into a crazy, all-night adventure for four best fr...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D