Comments

How to Pick a Prom Dress

It's prom season again and before you start searching for your perfect prom dress, you need to find your most perfect prom style! From vintage to edgy and from glam to classic, there's a dress out there that will both flatter your style and body type! Back to Article

alitalia123

rabbitlover11 wrote:
2014-06-23 10:27:51 -0700

i like number 3 and 4

arosha
arosha wrote:
2014-06-14 21:59:56 -0700

emma roberts is looking nice

awesome254
awesome254 wrote:
2014-06-14 17:41:28 -0700

im with emma roberts dress

adeena75
adeena75 wrote:
2014-06-14 09:10:04 -0700

bohemian emma roberts is looking nice

Aubrie923
Aubrie923 wrote:
2014-06-11 12:01:12 -0700

Hailey stein field looks best

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-06-05 14:35:06 -0700

Emma roberts dress looks so cute cx

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2014-06-05 10:09:31 -0700

Emma Stone Is So Much Good Than Them In Prom Dresses.

bignaterocksisback
bignaterocksisback wrote:
2014-06-05 07:42:33 -0700

Number 2 is pretty cool.

zackfan
zackfan wrote:
2014-06-05 02:43:56 -0700

i love the pink prom dress

Jacksamrawat
Jacksamrawat wrote:
2014-06-01 21:57:23 -0700

Supb

What's Your Prom Style?

• Cute and form-fitting.
  • Long and flowing.
  • I don't go to prom.
  • Short and sweet

Micro_promhair-micro
A pretty prom hairstyle doesn't mean you have to slave over your hair, a fun party look can be as...
Micro_micromoneysaving
Prom, the biggest night of your high school career, doesn't need to cost a fortune. Get tips on h...
Micro_makeup micro
How to create your best makeup job yet with smoky eyes and beautiful lips to complete your prom l...
Micro_2012prom_micro
2012 prom wear has five basic styles: sequins, bright colors, strapless, open backs and bold prin...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?