Comments

How to Make a Scrap Book

If you're looking to get crafty, making a scrapbook is a fabulous way to keep all of your photos and memories you've collected in one place. Back to Article

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-24 14:31:23 -0700

I love making scrapbooks with my older cousin

Bihas_Book
Bihas_Book wrote:
2013-10-23 14:35:15 -0700

I love making stuff like this! And I have to add, I'm pretty good at making scrapbooks (not to brag; don't worry) ! Wink

Denai101

sparklyzebra wrote:
2013-07-21 09:02:05 -0700

nice

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-20 22:06:30 -0700

I am definitely making one!,

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-20 14:57:27 -0700

I WILL MAKE WEREPONY VERSION SCRAPBOOK WITH MAH PICS FROM CAMP HERO THIS YEAR!!!

Popmusiccool
Popmusiccool wrote:
2013-06-20 02:33:19 -0700

Scrap books are awesome'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right?

kimmomo12
kimmomo12 wrote:
2013-06-01 20:39:03 -0700

love it

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-23 17:21:49 -0700

I have a 2 piles of pic,one from field trip (coal mining) and from my camp hero last year. I will put them on scrapbook.

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-05-20 11:09:38 -0700

i'm going away soon and i can't wait to come back and make a scrapbook with pictures from it! my best friend and i are going to have such a good time!

iluvmusic:)_2138105
iluvmusic:)_2138105 wrote:
2013-05-19 20:33:21 -0700

Goin' to make my own scrapbooks!C;

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-15 16:47:27 -0700

My theme would be my life! Big Grin

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-15 16:26:54 -0700

This sounds easy :I i can make it my own way :I

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-15 16:25:05 -0700

Im gonna try to make a scarpbook my OWN way
im gonna buy a book from either walmart target or even five and below :I

MuslimGirlUswa
MuslimGirlUswa wrote:
2013-05-15 05:37:45 -0700

gud its easy no no its hard
Tongue Out

F1108755203171

Scrapbooks - Hot or Not?

• Hot. I can't wait to organize my pics in a scrapbook.
  • Not. Who wants to spend hours organizing photos?
  • Kind of hot.
  • I wouldn't mind working on a scrapbook with my friends.

Micro_micro_scrapbook
Summer is a time when you go on adventures, meet new friends and have experiences you’ll not want...
Just like it says on the cover, My Fabulous Life In Pictures is a photo scrapbook – and much more...
Now that you're on summer vacation and no one's telling you to do your homework, are you bored ou...
You have shoe boxes filled with photos, stored away in your closet. So, why not try out th...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
reply 1 day
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
reply 1 day
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
reply 1 day
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
reply 1 day
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me
reply 1 day