Comments

How to Make a Scrap Book

If you're looking to get crafty, making a scrapbook is a fabulous way to keep all of your photos and memories you've collected in one place. Back to Article

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-24 14:31:23 -0700

I love making scrapbooks with my older cousin

Bihas_Book
Bihas_Book wrote:
2013-10-23 14:35:15 -0700

I love making stuff like this! And I have to add, I'm pretty good at making scrapbooks (not to brag; don't worry) ! Wink

Denai101

sparklyzebra wrote:
2013-07-21 09:02:05 -0700

nice

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-20 22:06:30 -0700

I am definitely making one!,

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-20 14:57:27 -0700

I WILL MAKE WEREPONY VERSION SCRAPBOOK WITH MAH PICS FROM CAMP HERO THIS YEAR!!!

Popmusiccool
Popmusiccool wrote:
2013-06-20 02:33:19 -0700

Scrap books are awesome'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right?

kimmomo12
kimmomo12 wrote:
2013-06-01 20:39:03 -0700

love it

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-23 17:21:49 -0700

I have a 2 piles of pic,one from field trip (coal mining) and from my camp hero last year. I will put them on scrapbook.

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-05-20 11:09:38 -0700

i'm going away soon and i can't wait to come back and make a scrapbook with pictures from it! my best friend and i are going to have such a good time!

iluvmusic:)_2138105
iluvmusic:)_2138105 wrote:
2013-05-19 20:33:21 -0700

Goin' to make my own scrapbooks!C;

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-15 16:47:27 -0700

My theme would be my life! Big Grin

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-15 16:26:54 -0700

This sounds easy :I i can make it my own way :I

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-15 16:25:05 -0700

Im gonna try to make a scarpbook my OWN way
im gonna buy a book from either walmart target or even five and below :I

MuslimGirlUswa
MuslimGirlUswa wrote:
2013-05-15 05:37:45 -0700

gud its easy no no its hard
Tongue Out

F1108755203171

Scrapbooks - Hot or Not?

• Hot. I can't wait to organize my pics in a scrapbook.
  • Not. Who wants to spend hours organizing photos?
  • Kind of hot.
  • I wouldn't mind working on a scrapbook with my friends.

Micro_micro_scrapbook
Summer is a time when you go on adventures, meet new friends and have experiences you’ll not want...
Just like it says on the cover, My Fabulous Life In Pictures is a photo scrapbook – and much more...
Now that you're on summer vacation and no one's telling you to do your homework, are you bored ou...
You have shoe boxes filled with photos, stored away in your closet. So, why not try out th...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.