Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Make a Scrap Book

If you're looking to get crafty, making a scrapbook is a fabulous way to keep all of your photos and memories you've collected in one place. Back to Article

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-24 14:31:23 -0700

I love making scrapbooks with my older cousin

Bihas_Book
Bihas_Book wrote:
2013-10-23 14:35:15 -0700

I love making stuff like this! And I have to add, I'm pretty good at making scrapbooks (not to brag; don't worry) ! Wink

Denai101

sparklyzebra wrote:
2013-07-21 09:02:05 -0700

nice

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-20 22:06:30 -0700

I am definitely making one!,

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-20 14:57:27 -0700

I WILL MAKE WEREPONY VERSION SCRAPBOOK WITH MAH PICS FROM CAMP HERO THIS YEAR!!!

Popmusiccool
Popmusiccool wrote:
2013-06-20 02:33:19 -0700

Scrap books are awesome'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right?

kimmomo12
kimmomo12 wrote:
2013-06-01 20:39:03 -0700

love it

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-23 17:21:49 -0700

I have a 2 piles of pic,one from field trip (coal mining) and from my camp hero last year. I will put them on scrapbook.

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-05-20 11:09:38 -0700

i'm going away soon and i can't wait to come back and make a scrapbook with pictures from it! my best friend and i are going to have such a good time!

iluvmusic:)_2138105
iluvmusic:)_2138105 wrote:
2013-05-19 20:33:21 -0700

Goin' to make my own scrapbooks!C;

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-15 16:47:27 -0700

My theme would be my life! Big Grin

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-15 16:26:54 -0700

This sounds easy :I i can make it my own way :I

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-15 16:25:05 -0700

Im gonna try to make a scarpbook my OWN way
im gonna buy a book from either walmart target or even five and below :I

MuslimGirlUswa
MuslimGirlUswa wrote:
2013-05-15 05:37:45 -0700

gud its easy no no its hard
Tongue Out

F1108755203171

Scrapbooks - Hot or Not?

• Hot. I can't wait to organize my pics in a scrapbook.
  • Not. Who wants to spend hours organizing photos?
  • Kind of hot.
  • I wouldn't mind working on a scrapbook with my friends.

Micro_micro_scrapbook
Summer is a time when you go on adventures, meet new friends and have experiences you’ll not want...
Just like it says on the cover, My Fabulous Life In Pictures is a photo scrapbook – and much more...
Now that you're on summer vacation and no one's telling you to do your homework, are you bored ou...
You have shoe boxes filled with photos, stored away in your closet. So, why not try out th...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.