Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Reputation?

Pretender asks: I’ve been putting up a front for 2 years now. I pretend to be reckless, evil and crazy, and I don’t know why. Now I have a stupid reputation. I want to go back to the way I was before, a girl who loves animals, nature, anti-bullying clubs, school, reading and writing. What should I do? Back to Article

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-29 16:07:58 -0700

I need to change mine lol

Goldlight
Goldlight wrote:
2014-09-27 14:09:43 -0700

HA3, Im the same way Wink Grin I have split personalities. Around lots of young people, I act hyper and crazy and I talk a bit fast. At home, where there is a lack of crowds im mostly calm.

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-28 02:54:37 -0700

Reputation is no longer a matter to me

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-24 12:30:09 -0700

I need o change my reputation I was crazy and I still am

ariel2021
ariel2021 wrote:
2014-07-30 03:59:53 -0700

Be organized, study hard, do ur work on tym. That's it. Sometimes my friends tease me as teacher's pet so sometimes it is good to have a not good reputation.

_ALizB_
_ALizB_ wrote:
2014-07-04 10:27:15 -0700

I used to have a really nice and funny reputation, but lately, people have been saying I'm really mean, same question for me!

NOOR THE GREAT
NOOR THE GREAT wrote:
2014-06-06 12:31:43 -0700

Ohh hwlp my reputation in skool wid teachers is not good I wanna show dem I am good bt dey dnt give me a chance dey tjhink im not worth it..??? Wot do I do ????¿¿¿¿¿¿Embarrassed???????

doxiluvr18
doxiluvr18 wrote:
2014-03-16 12:47:55 -0700

Be yourself!!!! Wink

Zebracakes-500
Zebracakes-500 wrote:
2013-12-03 16:50:21 -0800

I have a rep out kicking bullies #####!!!!!!!, do that and be forever remembered

AtrumVesica_2393073
AtrumVesica_2393073 wrote:
2013-12-03 16:47:58 -0800

set fire to the teachers shoes, get forever known as a pyromanic.
?????
Reputation changed xD

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 12:56:40 -0800

O.O im like everything she said XD im evil and crazy, and pretty reckless, but I love nature, and the beauty of life c:

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-28 10:41:54 -0800

I don't really want to change I dont

JellyJennie xx
JellyJennie xx wrote:
2013-11-07 12:54:49 -0800

Hey I understand you totally! I used to be a fun-loving girl in elementary school who had no care in the world and was friends with everyone. But ever since I moved to middle school I guess I wanted to study hard so that I could do well in my exams. Then I turned all"nerdy" and I ended up at the bottom with the popular people way up top. I made pathetic friends in Grade 7 and I wished I never did. But in Grade 8 now I'm building myself back up. I've made new friends now who really understand me

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-13 13:35:09 -0700

Horrible right

DazzlingWaddleWalk
DazzlingWaddleWalk wrote:
2013-07-30 09:00:04 -0700

Gurl, I know exactly how you feel. You are like my second me! I did the same things but for 3 years. Oh god it was so annoying. It was hard for me to stop, cuz...all my friends know me as that person. No matter how much I tried I creeplily went back to bien that (other person) *shivers* Just start one at a time. Start changing one part of your personality at a time. IT WORKS GURL, trust me.

dorkgirl41
dorkgirl41 wrote:
2013-07-28 18:35:25 -0700

wow

gillter123
gillter123 wrote:
2013-07-27 06:23:21 -0700

i have the same problem but i have to deal with this on my own

itsstephaniee
itsstephaniee wrote:
2013-07-26 21:11:52 -0700

No how can you say such a thing Alex. I never cussed it's for bad language. And I'm a good girl with good grades. I'm trying to help you here Alex. )':

ayeitsalex
ayeitsalex wrote:
2013-07-26 21:08:52 -0700

what the fhck u always cuss ur like a ghetto bunny xD

itsstephaniee
itsstephaniee wrote:
2013-07-26 21:05:59 -0700

Alex honey please don't cuss it scares the asian people.

Pick Your Fave Fake Product. Vote!

• Fake fingernails.
  • Fake teeth.
  • Fake tattoos.
  • Fake fur.

Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-breasts-micro
Small Freak asks: I'm 14 and I don't have boobs. I only have little breast buds that have been th...
Micro_deardish-ihatethewayilook-micro
Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (