Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Reputation?

Pretender asks: I’ve been putting up a front for 2 years now. I pretend to be reckless, evil and crazy, and I don’t know why. Now I have a stupid reputation. I want to go back to the way I was before, a girl who loves animals, nature, anti-bullying clubs, school, reading and writing. What should I do? Back to Article

edtonia19
edtonia19 wrote:
2014-11-05 14:32:26 -0800

why you cute

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-29 16:07:58 -0700

I need to change mine lol

Goldlight
Goldlight wrote:
2014-09-27 14:09:43 -0700

HA3, Im the same way Wink Grin I have split personalities. Around lots of young people, I act hyper and crazy and I talk a bit fast. At home, where there is a lack of crowds im mostly calm.

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-28 02:54:37 -0700

Reputation is no longer a matter to me

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-24 12:30:09 -0700

I need o change my reputation I was crazy and I still am

ariel2021
ariel2021 wrote:
2014-07-30 03:59:53 -0700

Be organized, study hard, do ur work on tym. That's it. Sometimes my friends tease me as teacher's pet so sometimes it is good to have a not good reputation.

_ALizB_
_ALizB_ wrote:
2014-07-04 10:27:15 -0700

I used to have a really nice and funny reputation, but lately, people have been saying I'm really mean, same question for me!

NOOR THE GREAT
NOOR THE GREAT wrote:
2014-06-06 12:31:43 -0700

Ohh hwlp my reputation in skool wid teachers is not good I wanna show dem I am good bt dey dnt give me a chance dey tjhink im not worth it..??? Wot do I do ????¿¿¿¿¿¿Embarrassed???????

doxiluvr18
doxiluvr18 wrote:
2014-03-16 12:47:55 -0700

Be yourself!!!! Wink

Zebracakes-500
Zebracakes-500 wrote:
2013-12-03 16:50:21 -0800

I have a rep out kicking bullies #####!!!!!!!, do that and be forever remembered

AtrumVesica_2393073
AtrumVesica_2393073 wrote:
2013-12-03 16:47:58 -0800

set fire to the teachers shoes, get forever known as a pyromanic.
?????
Reputation changed xD

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 12:56:40 -0800

O.O im like everything she said XD im evil and crazy, and pretty reckless, but I love nature, and the beauty of life c:

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-28 10:41:54 -0800

I don't really want to change I dont

JellyJennie xx
JellyJennie xx wrote:
2013-11-07 12:54:49 -0800

Hey I understand you totally! I used to be a fun-loving girl in elementary school who had no care in the world and was friends with everyone. But ever since I moved to middle school I guess I wanted to study hard so that I could do well in my exams. Then I turned all"nerdy" and I ended up at the bottom with the popular people way up top. I made pathetic friends in Grade 7 and I wished I never did. But in Grade 8 now I'm building myself back up. I've made new friends now who really understand me

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-13 13:35:09 -0700

Horrible right

DazzlingWaddleWalk
DazzlingWaddleWalk wrote:
2013-07-30 09:00:04 -0700

Gurl, I know exactly how you feel. You are like my second me! I did the same things but for 3 years. Oh god it was so annoying. It was hard for me to stop, cuz...all my friends know me as that person. No matter how much I tried I creeplily went back to bien that (other person) *shivers* Just start one at a time. Start changing one part of your personality at a time. IT WORKS GURL, trust me.

dorkgirl41
dorkgirl41 wrote:
2013-07-28 18:35:25 -0700

wow

gillter123
gillter123 wrote:
2013-07-27 06:23:21 -0700

i have the same problem but i have to deal with this on my own

itsstephaniee
itsstephaniee wrote:
2013-07-26 21:11:52 -0700

No how can you say such a thing Alex. I never cussed it's for bad language. And I'm a good girl with good grades. I'm trying to help you here Alex. )':

ayeitsalex
ayeitsalex wrote:
2013-07-26 21:08:52 -0700

what the fhck u always cuss ur like a ghetto bunny xD

Pick Your Fave Fake Product. Vote!

• Fake fingernails.
  • Fake teeth.
  • Fake tattoos.
  • Fake fur.

Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-breasts-micro
Small Freak asks: I'm 14 and I don't have boobs. I only have little breast buds that have been th...
Micro_deardish-ihatethewayilook-micro
Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.