Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Reputation?

Pretender asks: I’ve been putting up a front for 2 years now. I pretend to be reckless, evil and crazy, and I don’t know why. Now I have a stupid reputation. I want to go back to the way I was before, a girl who loves animals, nature, anti-bullying clubs, school, reading and writing. What should I do? Back to Article

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-28 02:54:37 -0700

Reputation is no longer a matter to me

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-24 12:30:09 -0700

I need o change my reputation I was crazy and I still am

ariel2021
ariel2021 wrote:
2014-07-30 03:59:53 -0700

Be organized, study hard, do ur work on tym. That's it. Sometimes my friends tease me as teacher's pet so sometimes it is good to have a not good reputation.

_ALizB_
_ALizB_ wrote:
2014-07-04 10:27:15 -0700

I used to have a really nice and funny reputation, but lately, people have been saying I'm really mean, same question for me!

NOOR THE GREAT
NOOR THE GREAT wrote:
2014-06-06 12:31:43 -0700

Ohh hwlp my reputation in skool wid teachers is not good I wanna show dem I am good bt dey dnt give me a chance dey tjhink im not worth it..??? Wot do I do ????¿¿¿¿¿¿Embarrassed???????

doxiluvr18
doxiluvr18 wrote:
2014-03-16 12:47:55 -0700

Be yourself!!!! Wink

Zebracakes-500
Zebracakes-500 wrote:
2013-12-03 16:50:21 -0800

I have a rep out kicking bullies #####!!!!!!!, do that and be forever remembered

AtrumVesica_2393073
AtrumVesica_2393073 wrote:
2013-12-03 16:47:58 -0800

set fire to the teachers shoes, get forever known as a pyromanic.
?????
Reputation changed xD

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 12:56:40 -0800

O.O im like everything she said XD im evil and crazy, and pretty reckless, but I love nature, and the beauty of life c:

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-28 10:41:54 -0800

I don't really want to change I dont

JellyJennie xx
JellyJennie xx wrote:
2013-11-07 12:54:49 -0800

Hey I understand you totally! I used to be a fun-loving girl in elementary school who had no care in the world and was friends with everyone. But ever since I moved to middle school I guess I wanted to study hard so that I could do well in my exams. Then I turned all"nerdy" and I ended up at the bottom with the popular people way up top. I made pathetic friends in Grade 7 and I wished I never did. But in Grade 8 now I'm building myself back up. I've made new friends now who really understand me

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-13 13:35:09 -0700

Horrible right

DazzlingWaddleWalk
DazzlingWaddleWalk wrote:
2013-07-30 09:00:04 -0700

Gurl, I know exactly how you feel. You are like my second me! I did the same things but for 3 years. Oh god it was so annoying. It was hard for me to stop, cuz...all my friends know me as that person. No matter how much I tried I creeplily went back to bien that (other person) *shivers* Just start one at a time. Start changing one part of your personality at a time. IT WORKS GURL, trust me.

dorkgirl41
dorkgirl41 wrote:
2013-07-28 18:35:25 -0700

wow

gillter123
gillter123 wrote:
2013-07-27 06:23:21 -0700

i have the same problem but i have to deal with this on my own

itsstephaniee
itsstephaniee wrote:
2013-07-26 21:11:52 -0700

No how can you say such a thing Alex. I never cussed it's for bad language. And I'm a good girl with good grades. I'm trying to help you here Alex. )':

ayeitsalex
ayeitsalex wrote:
2013-07-26 21:08:52 -0700

what the fhck u always cuss ur like a ghetto bunny xD

itsstephaniee
itsstephaniee wrote:
2013-07-26 21:05:59 -0700

Alex honey please don't cuss it scares the asian people.

ayeitsalex
ayeitsalex wrote:
2013-07-26 21:03:31 -0700

my reputation is being a sl-t xD

Jasmine345
Jasmine345 wrote:
2013-07-25 18:27:25 -0700

I used to do that too

Pick Your Fave Fake Product. Vote!

• Fake fingernails.
  • Fake teeth.
  • Fake tattoos.
  • Fake fur.

Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-breasts-micro
Small Freak asks: I'm 14 and I don't have boobs. I only have little breast buds that have been th...
Micro_deardish-ihatethewayilook-micro
Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...

IndianaJonesfan
IndianaJonesfan posted in Style:
I used to be a HUGE tomboy, now I want to change, any tips on how to become a girly-girl? I changed about %40, and I really want to change.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :)It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous.I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all. Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way. Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3  Haha that's great, yes, he is. When my grandfather died we had put it as a quote.
supernaturalblackcat
thanks for replying
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :) It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous. I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all.  Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way.  Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
reply 1 day