Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Reputation?

Pretender asks: I’ve been putting up a front for 2 years now. I pretend to be reckless, evil and crazy, and I don’t know why. Now I have a stupid reputation. I want to go back to the way I was before, a girl who loves animals, nature, anti-bullying clubs, school, reading and writing. What should I do? Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

ariel2021
ariel2021 wrote:
2014-07-30 03:59:53 -0700

Be organized, study hard, do ur work on tym. That's it. Sometimes my friends tease me as teacher's pet so sometimes it is good to have a not good reputation.

report
_ALizB_
_ALizB_ wrote:
2014-07-04 10:27:15 -0700

I used to have a really nice and funny reputation, but lately, people have been saying I'm really mean, same question for me!

report
NOOR THE GREAT
NOOR THE GREAT wrote:
2014-06-06 12:31:43 -0700

Ohh hwlp my reputation in skool wid teachers is not good I wanna show dem I am good bt dey dnt give me a chance dey tjhink im not worth it..??? Wot do I do ????¿¿¿¿¿¿Embarrassed???????

report
doxiluvr18
doxiluvr18 wrote:
2014-03-16 12:47:55 -0700

Be yourself!!!! Wink

report
Zebracakes-500
Zebracakes-500 wrote:
2013-12-03 16:50:21 -0800

I have a rep out kicking bullies #####!!!!!!!, do that and be forever remembered

report
AtrumVesica_2393073
AtrumVesica_2393073 wrote:
2013-12-03 16:47:58 -0800

set fire to the teachers shoes, get forever known as a pyromanic.
?????
Reputation changed xD

report
MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 12:56:40 -0800

O.O im like everything she said XD im evil and crazy, and pretty reckless, but I love nature, and the beauty of life c:

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-28 10:41:54 -0800

I don't really want to change I dont

report
JellyJennie xx
JellyJennie xx wrote:
2013-11-07 12:54:49 -0800

Hey I understand you totally! I used to be a fun-loving girl in elementary school who had no care in the world and was friends with everyone. But ever since I moved to middle school I guess I wanted to study hard so that I could do well in my exams. Then I turned all"nerdy" and I ended up at the bottom with the popular people way up top. I made pathetic friends in Grade 7 and I wished I never did. But in Grade 8 now I'm building myself back up. I've made new friends now who really understand me

report
jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-13 13:35:09 -0700

Horrible right

report
DazzlingWaddleWalk
DazzlingWaddleWalk wrote:
2013-07-30 09:00:04 -0700

Gurl, I know exactly how you feel. You are like my second me! I did the same things but for 3 years. Oh god it was so annoying. It was hard for me to stop, cuz...all my friends know me as that person. No matter how much I tried I creeplily went back to bien that (other person) *shivers* Just start one at a time. Start changing one part of your personality at a time. IT WORKS GURL, trust me.

report
dorkgirl41
dorkgirl41 wrote:
2013-07-28 18:35:25 -0700

wow

report
gillter123
gillter123 wrote:
2013-07-27 06:23:21 -0700

i have the same problem but i have to deal with this on my own

report
itsstephaniee
itsstephaniee wrote:
2013-07-26 21:11:52 -0700

No how can you say such a thing Alex. I never cussed it's for bad language. And I'm a good girl with good grades. I'm trying to help you here Alex. )':

report
ayeitsalex
ayeitsalex wrote:
2013-07-26 21:08:52 -0700

what the fhck u always cuss ur like a ghetto bunny xD

report
itsstephaniee
itsstephaniee wrote:
2013-07-26 21:05:59 -0700

Alex honey please don't cuss it scares the asian people.

report
ayeitsalex
ayeitsalex wrote:
2013-07-26 21:03:31 -0700

my reputation is being a sl-t xD

report
Jasmine345
Jasmine345 wrote:
2013-07-25 18:27:25 -0700

I used to do that too

report
sparkleguineapigs123
sparkleguineapigs123 wrote:
2013-07-23 12:02:24 -0700

Every person has a different personality if you want to be reckless evil and crazy that's you if you think that's the right path for you follow it

report
GreenJoker109
GreenJoker109 wrote:
2013-07-20 21:20:10 -0700

I think that if you wanna change your reputation than tell people that you don't know why you were acting like that and then just change your personality or you can just change.

report
back to story
F989512215656

Pick Your Fave Fake Product. Vote!

  • Fake fingernails.
  • Fake teeth.
  • Fake tattoos.
  • Fake fur.

related stories

Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-breasts-micro
Small Freak asks: I'm 14 and I don't have boobs. I only have little breast buds that have been th...
Micro_deardish-ihatethewayilook-micro
Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Wooper1255" wrote:No. Just no. Mr. Face does not approve this. ._.Okay, okay, let's get serious.Your best friend BULLYING you? And loves it when you get mad? What the heck? SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR FRIEND!You should have a talk with your best friend. No seriously, she doesn't have any friends cause she's a bully and no one likes to be friends with a bully...You should tell your best friend that she NEEDS to change her attitude! She needs to be more nicer to others also.Also, a best friend is: Caring, Kind, Loyal, Nice, Thoughtful, and will stand up for you against bullies, will be there if you're upset, maybe they'll even CRY with you!A best friend is totally NOT: Someone who bullies you, Someone who likes it when your madYou should ask her any of the following questions:Are you Okay?Why are you bullying me? You're my friend.Is something wrong like family issues?Questions like that are good because there may be a reason for bullying. She could be suffering from depression, or is confused or lonely. Just talk to her. Have a discussion with her. Also, you should talk to other people. Ask them why they aren't friends with your best friend. Then maybe, after they tell you what they don't like about her, you can go back to your best friend and tell her the things she needs to improve on. Also, if necessary, tell an adult like your mom, a teacher, consular, or her mom.Whatever you think will solve this conflict between you and your best friend well... just go for it. But think about the outcome too.Hope I helped, I might add some tips and suggestions to you. :3  your right and the only reason I have put up with her this long is because her dad died but I cant stand her anymore so but seriously I feel like there is another reason bcuz she has had people confront her saying "u know what I have put up wit this for a while and I have told u to stop and u don't listen and I know your dad died but that doesn't mean u can treat people like that "  but she still does it and for the past 3 yrs. I have put up with it but not anymore I will talk to her about it. Thanks.
reply about 3 hours
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Friends:
You NEED to tell your parents or HER parents about her attitude, this is abuse from your OWN best friend! Tell an adult, don't be afraid, it's not even SILLY to tell an adult, this is serious, she is HURTING you! Tell someone before things get out of hand and she REALLY hurts you! D=
reply about 4 hours
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Friends:
No. Just no. Mr. Face does not approve this. ._. Okay, okay, let's get serious. Your best friend BULLYING you? And loves it when you get mad? What the heck? SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR FRIEND! You should have a talk with your best friend. No seriously, she doesn't have any friends cause she's a bully and no one likes to be friends with a bully... You should tell your best friend that she NEEDS to change her attitude! She needs to be more nicer to others also. Also, a best friend is: Caring, Kind, Loyal, Nice, Thoughtful, and will stand up for you against bullies, will be there if you're upset, maybe they'll even CRY with you! A best friend is totally NOT: Someone who bullies you, Someone who likes it when your mad You should ask her any of the following questions: Are you Okay? Why are you bullying me? You're my friend. Is something wrong like family issues? Questions like that are good because there may be a reason for bullying. She could be suffering from depression, or is confused or lonely. Just talk to her. Have a discussion with her. Also, you should talk to other people. Ask them why they aren't friends with your best friend. Then maybe, after they tell you what they don't like about her, you can go back to your best friend and tell her the things she needs to improve on. Also, if necessary, tell an adult like your mom, a teacher, consular, or her mom. Whatever you think will solve this conflict between you and your best friend well... just go for it. But think about the outcome too. Hope I helped, I might add some tips and suggestions to you. :3
reply about 4 hours
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply about 4 hours
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply about 4 hours