Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Reputation?

Pretender asks: I’ve been putting up a front for 2 years now. I pretend to be reckless, evil and crazy, and I don’t know why. Now I have a stupid reputation. I want to go back to the way I was before, a girl who loves animals, nature, anti-bullying clubs, school, reading and writing. What should I do? Back to Article

edtonia19
edtonia19 wrote:
2014-11-05 14:32:26 -0800

why you cute

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-29 16:07:58 -0700

I need to change mine lol

Goldlight
Goldlight wrote:
2014-09-27 14:09:43 -0700

HA3, Im the same way Wink Grin I have split personalities. Around lots of young people, I act hyper and crazy and I talk a bit fast. At home, where there is a lack of crowds im mostly calm.

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-28 02:54:37 -0700

Reputation is no longer a matter to me

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-24 12:30:09 -0700

I need o change my reputation I was crazy and I still am

ariel2021
ariel2021 wrote:
2014-07-30 03:59:53 -0700

Be organized, study hard, do ur work on tym. That's it. Sometimes my friends tease me as teacher's pet so sometimes it is good to have a not good reputation.

_ALizB_
_ALizB_ wrote:
2014-07-04 10:27:15 -0700

I used to have a really nice and funny reputation, but lately, people have been saying I'm really mean, same question for me!

NOOR THE GREAT
NOOR THE GREAT wrote:
2014-06-06 12:31:43 -0700

Ohh hwlp my reputation in skool wid teachers is not good I wanna show dem I am good bt dey dnt give me a chance dey tjhink im not worth it..??? Wot do I do ????¿¿¿¿¿¿Embarrassed???????

doxiluvr18
doxiluvr18 wrote:
2014-03-16 12:47:55 -0700

Be yourself!!!! Wink

Zebracakes-500
Zebracakes-500 wrote:
2013-12-03 16:50:21 -0800

I have a rep out kicking bullies #####!!!!!!!, do that and be forever remembered

AtrumVesica_2393073
AtrumVesica_2393073 wrote:
2013-12-03 16:47:58 -0800

set fire to the teachers shoes, get forever known as a pyromanic.
?????
Reputation changed xD

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 12:56:40 -0800

O.O im like everything she said XD im evil and crazy, and pretty reckless, but I love nature, and the beauty of life c:

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-28 10:41:54 -0800

I don't really want to change I dont

JellyJennie xx
JellyJennie xx wrote:
2013-11-07 12:54:49 -0800

Hey I understand you totally! I used to be a fun-loving girl in elementary school who had no care in the world and was friends with everyone. But ever since I moved to middle school I guess I wanted to study hard so that I could do well in my exams. Then I turned all"nerdy" and I ended up at the bottom with the popular people way up top. I made pathetic friends in Grade 7 and I wished I never did. But in Grade 8 now I'm building myself back up. I've made new friends now who really understand me

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-13 13:35:09 -0700

Horrible right

DazzlingWaddleWalk
DazzlingWaddleWalk wrote:
2013-07-30 09:00:04 -0700

Gurl, I know exactly how you feel. You are like my second me! I did the same things but for 3 years. Oh god it was so annoying. It was hard for me to stop, cuz...all my friends know me as that person. No matter how much I tried I creeplily went back to bien that (other person) *shivers* Just start one at a time. Start changing one part of your personality at a time. IT WORKS GURL, trust me.

dorkgirl41
dorkgirl41 wrote:
2013-07-28 18:35:25 -0700

wow

gillter123
gillter123 wrote:
2013-07-27 06:23:21 -0700

i have the same problem but i have to deal with this on my own

itsstephaniee
itsstephaniee wrote:
2013-07-26 21:11:52 -0700

No how can you say such a thing Alex. I never cussed it's for bad language. And I'm a good girl with good grades. I'm trying to help you here Alex. )':

ayeitsalex
ayeitsalex wrote:
2013-07-26 21:08:52 -0700

what the fhck u always cuss ur like a ghetto bunny xD

Pick Your Fave Fake Product. Vote!

• Fake fingernails.