Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Reputation?

Pretender asks: I’ve been putting up a front for 2 years now. I pretend to be reckless, evil and crazy, and I don’t know why. Now I have a stupid reputation. I want to go back to the way I was before, a girl who loves animals, nature, anti-bullying clubs, school, reading and writing. What should I do? Back to Article

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-17 11:26:24 -0700

be yourself and go back to how you was before smile

KitKat555
KitKat555 wrote:
2013-07-03 15:10:07 -0700

thank u for the advice I will use the advice
because my old reputation was a good girl who
loves to sing and draw now my reputation is crazy and bad thank you. you have changed my life

asfi
asfi wrote:
2013-07-02 13:56:18 -0700

and always chillllllllllllllll Big Grin

asfi
asfi wrote:
2013-07-02 13:56:02 -0700

b frank with ur friends but alway chose the correct side and never do wrong things and never ever give wrong suggestion to other and always love ur parents and respect them and give love to the childs and always respect elders then see the life if u want any suggetions so tell me the problem i will solve with u ok friend bye

asfi
asfi wrote:
2013-07-02 13:52:13 -0700

love me i will change u

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-01 18:05:20 -0700

just b urself! That's what I do. Even though i'm on cra cra Pikachu. XD

preciousc10
preciousc10 wrote:
2013-06-21 09:00:11 -0700

well im like that in a sence but ive changed im a christan and now i help my friends be better and do more better things maybe u should go to church more often or get into church and God will turn it around

girlskullcrusher
girlskullcrusher wrote:
2013-06-12 10:04:56 -0700

find a freind who likes u for u and forget everyone else when u found that friend u no u dnt have to pretend

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-04 17:23:25 -0700

and you know that is what happend to me in elementary school but i found my real best friends when i was in third grade then we had sleepovers and all of that,anyways now im in 8th grade and there still there for me and i was the popular one with all of my friends all becuase i was me self ok

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-04 17:17:12 -0700

that is wat she is trying to do

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-04 17:16:11 -0700

i bet you did right people say yes if she did all people

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-04 17:13:59 -0700

just be your self and a little free like some else but not someone that already exist okkay

pizzapartay
pizzapartay wrote:
2013-06-03 07:06:11 -0700

Angry

pizzapartay
pizzapartay wrote:
2013-06-03 07:06:03 -0700

girl i know how u feeeeeeeel Devil

imyourgirl321
imyourgirl321 wrote:
2013-06-02 18:17:33 -0700

Dont worry i was like that too i put up a cool&spicy reputation. what i did was little by little bring out the things i loved to do and my reputation went back to my old self. All you gotta do is Slowly bring out your old self so people can see that your not that bad and have a good reputation

pitbull22
pitbull22 wrote:
2013-06-01 15:08:36 -0700

That is what is happening to me I am changing into a person who I"m not

coolsista9
coolsista9 wrote:
2013-05-30 22:22:48 -0700

You are unique and Don't let words get you
down. You should find friends who accept you for who you are. If not, they aren't real friends at all.

Bat_Cat
Bat_Cat wrote:
2013-05-29 13:37:09 -0700

although this is a very cheesy bit of advice, just be yourself and do what your heart tells you. People don't like me because I get on with teachers and care about my work. What I'm trying to say is be you, and, yes, you will go through phases that will make you change who you want to be, but deep inside you are still the same person! Hope I helped ^-^

gappu
gappu wrote:
2013-05-27 02:31:30 -0700

don't worry about what others think..........
don't worry about ur school reputation........
do what ur hart says and then automatically ur repo will
be changed.

BackroundNoise
BackroundNoise wrote:
2013-05-26 05:12:40 -0700

Just Casually turn back into the girl you used to
be. If not everybody accepts you, because they think you can't change, just be who you really are, and prove them wrong.

Pick Your Fave Fake Product. Vote!

• Fake fingernails.
  • Fake teeth.
  • Fake tattoos.
  • Fake fur.

Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-breasts-micro
Small Freak asks: I'm 14 and I don't have boobs. I only have little breast buds that have been th...
Micro_deardish-ihatethewayilook-micro
Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...

DJTurkeyNoodles
DJTurkeyNoodles posted in Style:
My hair is really short. Like, I'm talking slightly more that two inches. I'm having a really hard time making it look nice and I just am feeling plain uncomfortable. Any cute hair suggestions?
Crisanna
Crisanna posted in Family Issues:
I am the same way. Just try to remain calm when something bothers you. [/quote i always get angry over small things, seriously. and when i'm mad i get super quiet, so i guess i'm calm, and agitated at the same time
animefreakXD
Do you have a lot on your mind already? If you do then that might be why. You get easily upset from your history or stress. It might help for every once in a while to take a break and do something you like.  Or maybe it's your temper. if it is then try not to worry on the subject that is upsetting you, especially mean girls. Well, I hope this helps :)
Damara
Damara posted in Family Issues:
I am the same way. Just try to remain calm when something bothers you.
doggirl123
i always get angry for small things . what should i do?