Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Reputation?

Pretender asks: I’ve been putting up a front for 2 years now. I pretend to be reckless, evil and crazy, and I don’t know why. Now I have a stupid reputation. I want to go back to the way I was before, a girl who loves animals, nature, anti-bullying clubs, school, reading and writing. What should I do? Back to Article

ayeitsalex
ayeitsalex wrote:
2013-07-26 21:03:31 -0700

my reputation is being a sl-t xD

Jasmine345
Jasmine345 wrote:
2013-07-25 18:27:25 -0700

I used to do that too

sparkleguineapigs123
sparkleguineapigs123 wrote:
2013-07-23 12:02:24 -0700

Every person has a different personality if you want to be reckless evil and crazy that's you if you think that's the right path for you follow it

GreenJoker109
GreenJoker109 wrote:
2013-07-20 21:20:10 -0700

I think that if you wanna change your reputation than tell people that you don't know why you were acting like that and then just change your personality or you can just change.

Cherrypie099
Cherrypie099 wrote:
2013-07-18 22:59:24 -0700

Always be yourself. Why pretend to be something your not?

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-17 13:15:24 -0700

I agree also. c:

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-17 13:11:12 -0700

@ hugebear: agreed

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-17 11:26:24 -0700

be yourself and go back to how you was before smile

KitKat555
KitKat555 wrote:
2013-07-03 15:10:07 -0700

thank u for the advice I will use the advice
because my old reputation was a good girl who
loves to sing and draw now my reputation is crazy and bad thank you. you have changed my life

asfi
asfi wrote:
2013-07-02 13:56:18 -0700

and always chillllllllllllllll Big Grin

asfi
asfi wrote:
2013-07-02 13:56:02 -0700

b frank with ur friends but alway chose the correct side and never do wrong things and never ever give wrong suggestion to other and always love ur parents and respect them and give love to the childs and always respect elders then see the life if u want any suggetions so tell me the problem i will solve with u ok friend bye

asfi
asfi wrote:
2013-07-02 13:52:13 -0700

love me i will change u

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-01 18:05:20 -0700

just b urself! That's what I do. Even though i'm on cra cra Pikachu. XD

preciousc10
preciousc10 wrote:
2013-06-21 09:00:11 -0700

well im like that in a sence but ive changed im a christan and now i help my friends be better and do more better things maybe u should go to church more often or get into church and God will turn it around

girlskullcrusher
girlskullcrusher wrote:
2013-06-12 10:04:56 -0700

find a freind who likes u for u and forget everyone else when u found that friend u no u dnt have to pretend

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-04 17:23:25 -0700

and you know that is what happend to me in elementary school but i found my real best friends when i was in third grade then we had sleepovers and all of that,anyways now im in 8th grade and there still there for me and i was the popular one with all of my friends all becuase i was me self ok

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-04 17:17:12 -0700

that is wat she is trying to do

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-04 17:16:11 -0700

i bet you did right people say yes if she did all people

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-04 17:13:59 -0700

just be your self and a little free like some else but not someone that already exist okkay

pizzapartay_2482806
pizzapartay_2482806 wrote:
2013-06-03 07:06:11 -0700

Angry

Pick Your Fave Fake Product. Vote!

• Fake fingernails.
  • Fake teeth.
  • Fake tattoos.
  • Fake fur.

Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-breasts-micro
Small Freak asks: I'm 14 and I don't have boobs. I only have little breast buds that have been th...
Micro_deardish-ihatethewayilook-micro
Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...

bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom