Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Reputation?

Pretender asks: I’ve been putting up a front for 2 years now. I pretend to be reckless, evil and crazy, and I don’t know why. Now I have a stupid reputation. I want to go back to the way I was before, a girl who loves animals, nature, anti-bullying clubs, school, reading and writing. What should I do? Back to Article

itsstephaniee
itsstephaniee wrote:
2013-07-26 21:05:59 -0700

Alex honey please don't cuss it scares the asian people.

ayeitsalex
ayeitsalex wrote:
2013-07-26 21:03:31 -0700

my reputation is being a sl-t xD

Jasmine345
Jasmine345 wrote:
2013-07-25 18:27:25 -0700

I used to do that too

sparkleguineapigs123
sparkleguineapigs123 wrote:
2013-07-23 12:02:24 -0700

Every person has a different personality if you want to be reckless evil and crazy that's you if you think that's the right path for you follow it

GreenJoker109
GreenJoker109 wrote:
2013-07-20 21:20:10 -0700

I think that if you wanna change your reputation than tell people that you don't know why you were acting like that and then just change your personality or you can just change.

Cherrypie099
Cherrypie099 wrote:
2013-07-18 22:59:24 -0700

Always be yourself. Why pretend to be something your not?

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-17 13:15:24 -0700

I agree also. c:

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-17 13:11:12 -0700

@ hugebear: agreed

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-17 11:26:24 -0700

be yourself and go back to how you was before smile

KitKat555
KitKat555 wrote:
2013-07-03 15:10:07 -0700

thank u for the advice I will use the advice
because my old reputation was a good girl who
loves to sing and draw now my reputation is crazy and bad thank you. you have changed my life

asfi
asfi wrote:
2013-07-02 13:56:18 -0700

and always chillllllllllllllll Big Grin

asfi
asfi wrote:
2013-07-02 13:56:02 -0700

b frank with ur friends but alway chose the correct side and never do wrong things and never ever give wrong suggestion to other and always love ur parents and respect them and give love to the childs and always respect elders then see the life if u want any suggetions so tell me the problem i will solve with u ok friend bye

asfi
asfi wrote:
2013-07-02 13:52:13 -0700

love me i will change u

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-01 18:05:20 -0700

just b urself! That's what I do. Even though i'm on cra cra Pikachu. XD

preciousc10
preciousc10 wrote:
2013-06-21 09:00:11 -0700

well im like that in a sence but ive changed im a christan and now i help my friends be better and do more better things maybe u should go to church more often or get into church and God will turn it around

girlskullcrusher
girlskullcrusher wrote:
2013-06-12 10:04:56 -0700

find a freind who likes u for u and forget everyone else when u found that friend u no u dnt have to pretend

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-04 17:23:25 -0700

and you know that is what happend to me in elementary school but i found my real best friends when i was in third grade then we had sleepovers and all of that,anyways now im in 8th grade and there still there for me and i was the popular one with all of my friends all becuase i was me self ok

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-04 17:17:12 -0700

that is wat she is trying to do

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-04 17:16:11 -0700

i bet you did right people say yes if she did all people

patricia1
patricia1 wrote:
2013-06-04 17:13:59 -0700

just be your self and a little free like some else but not someone that already exist okkay

Pick Your Fave Fake Product. Vote!

• Fake fingernails.
  • Fake teeth.
  • Fake tattoos.
  • Fake fur.

Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-breasts-micro
Small Freak asks: I'm 14 and I don't have boobs. I only have little breast buds that have been th...
Micro_deardish-ihatethewayilook-micro
Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose...
Micro_deardish-boyfriendreputation-micro
Hesitant asks: I recently started going out with a boy from another school. He’s really nice and ...

sparkly_chick
"sparkly_chick" wrote:Well, I actually did talk to her about it, and she always says I'm just being dramatic. I always ask about ironically, but it's always dramatic to her. Whoops, calmly, not ironically. #IHateAutocorrect
reply about 1 hour
sparkly_chick
reply about 1 hour
Cataclysm_Destruct
"samkitty214" wrote:yes, i agree DONT COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS! because all it does is lower your happiness and your self - esteem. feel good about yourself and enjoy life ok?
reply about 1 hour
samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
samkitty214
Dear Sparkly_Chick, If your sister has been feeling like that lately, ask her," What's wrong why have you been acting sooo weird towards me? " have her tell you and try to comfort her and if she doesnt tell you ask an adult bring an adult into the situation.
reply about 1 hour