Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Spice Up My Relationship?

BoredBF asks: I started going out with a girl a few weeks ago. I love her, but our relationship is getting a little boring. What can I do to make it more interesting? Back to Article

ilovebm114
ilovebm114 wrote:
2014-02-12 11:05:16 -0800

me and ben have been goin out 4 4months on Friday we ve had 2 break ups and we still haven t kissed yet but hugged a few weeks after bein 2gether
where my class mate yaz and matt have bein goin out for 4 weeks and they have kissed countless times it s so annoying but he s a little embarresed in frount of his mates wen ever week talk people shove me into me while chantin kiss kiss kiss wat do I do help

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-05 11:44:23 -0800

If he bored by you when dont bother making it fun for him, do something else

harrylouiszayn1D
harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-02-05 11:40:33 -0800

...yup...

Cindy0514
Cindy0514 wrote:
2014-01-15 01:58:43 -0800

Go ### it up!

darkenergy_2614177
darkenergy_2614177 wrote:
2014-01-02 04:07:59 -0800

If it's boring then you're doing something wrong. If you can't think of things to do together then maybe you're boring!

AadyaM
AadyaM wrote:
2014-01-02 02:02:12 -0800

I never get bored with my bf cause we kiss and make out and talk SOOOO much, even in public like some people say its gross but they do the same......

shushu21
shushu21 wrote:
2013-11-27 15:55:30 -0800

KISS HER WITH PASSION ITS ONLY BORING IF YOU MAKE IT BORING JUMP AROUND TAKE HER SOMEWHERE FUN SHE MIGHT LIKE DONT SIT AROUND WATCHING TV LIKE OTHERS BE FUN BE CREATIVE

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-17 06:22:53 -0800

say u love her everyday kiss her and cook together then cuddle up watching a movie

karen31
karen31 wrote:
2013-10-16 14:52:43 -0700

talk to her... say u love her talk abput her feelings bad and good stuff... i did tht 2 my boo it worked we stay together 4 1 year i kinda broke up with him but i still love him but were good as friends with benefits. Big Grin Tongue Out............ NO COMMIT............ U KNO WHT IT IS AND KEEP THAT THING IN UR PANTS DOWN OK... WAIT UNTILL SHES READY AND MAKE SURE SHE IS..... KIDS.... LOV YA!

HEAT FAN 1
HEAT FAN 1 wrote:
2013-10-15 21:18:13 -0700

Wow nggas dont know how to have a fun relationship da struggle smh

sugarpetals
sugarpetals wrote:
2013-09-19 16:36:22 -0700

oh goodness!something is wrong maby u should by her gifts ask her out

sarrali
sarrali wrote:
2013-09-17 11:25:25 -0700

i was in the same situation as you. But I my mother gave me an advice that me and her should go to the mall together and watch some movies. But I was a bit lucky though because my girlfriend lives in the same building as me. That happened about 2 years ago. Now we are perfect and love each other.

kittycatj
kittycatj wrote:
2013-08-11 10:42:42 -0700

u should rent out a scary movie and watch it together then if she ever gets scared watching it she will realie on u to keep her safe I just wish my bf would do that

diamond345
diamond345 wrote:
2013-08-01 16:23:41 -0700

go to my advice advice and more advice blog and i will write an article about this situation

1D_LOVER101
1D_LOVER101 wrote:
2013-07-31 17:49:37 -0700

Play with her hair and just lean in to kiss her...my bf does that to me and i love it!

Kale13
Kale13 wrote:
2013-07-31 13:50:46 -0700

Hahaha. That sounds like so much fun The_Phoebster34. XD

The_Phoebster34
The_Phoebster34 wrote:
2013-07-25 19:28:06 -0700

When my BF and I baked, we bonded on baking, throwing flour at each other, and cleaning up.

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-07-22 09:42:29 -0700

good.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-22 09:40:51 -0700

Good Idea.

Torian101
Torian101 wrote:
2013-07-19 17:43:18 -0700

Set up something nice awesome run and romantic at the same time

F1156293199062

Best Place To Go On A First Date?

• A bike ride.
  • Out to a movie.
  • The mall.
  • For a walk in the park.