Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Apply Make-up Correctly?

Clown Face asks: How do I put make-up on the right way? I’ve been trying to do it correctly, but it always winds up being too thick or too light. All my friends are good at it and I’m embarrassed to ask them for help. Back to Article

khristofer
khristofer wrote:
2014-10-09 07:55:32 -0700

no i help my sister put on hers

Rebekah133
Rebekah133 wrote:
2014-10-09 07:54:51 -0700

oh iam sorry well i dont wear much makeup sometimes lipstick if you put lipstick on her you should try not to smear it just put it nicely on her lips.

khristofer
khristofer wrote:
2014-10-09 07:42:49 -0700

no i help my older sis put on make up

Rebekah133
Rebekah133 wrote:
2014-10-09 07:36:18 -0700

You want to put makeup on?????? your a boy

khristofer

XLovelyAngleX wrote:
2014-10-09 06:46:24 -0700

Liy

khristofer
khristofer wrote:
2014-10-09 06:37:48 -0700

only put on whats needed and if ur a beginer let someone help u first i helped my older sis the first time and im a guy so its fine but ya only put on whats needed

Confident_Asian
Confident_Asian wrote:
2014-10-09 01:14:57 -0700

Try not wear to much make-up cause you'll look like a plastic doll..

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-24 13:07:48 -0800

I'm going to be pro at this

EmRocks12
EmRocks12 wrote:
2013-11-26 16:40:36 -0800

im having the same problem. whenever i put on makeup you can totally notice i put it on then everyone always asking me are u wearing makeup and it gets really annoying

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-14 16:37:31 -0800

don't worry just rock what you got don't care what other people say

gottawatchglee
gottawatchglee wrote:
2013-10-11 20:02:07 -0700

looking punk is a bad thing?

Bamboo56
Bamboo56 wrote:
2013-08-13 11:51:03 -0700

I love make-up, but i always look ugly and my lips sometimes get chapped. I dont know what make-up to use as I am allergic to most brands.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 12:55:37 -0700

you're asking dish it to help you?

Exersighs
Exersighs wrote:
2013-07-31 16:52:39 -0700

i understand why people call me a goth now, thx kw

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-31 16:40:50 -0700

Awesome advice! I always had trouble applying makeup

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-29 20:34:49 -0700

I use Lip Products, creams, perfumes.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-22 09:38:46 -0700

Niceeee

Make-Up You've Gotta Have?

• Lipstick or lip gloss.
  • Eye make-up to make my eyes pop.
  • Bronzing powder to give me a glow.
  • Foundation or concealer to cover my zits.

Micro_howtocarmindizeyourface-micro
What Not To Wear's Carmindy has found the make-up secrets that can give everyone a fresh, healthy...
Micro_halloween makeup_micro
Find out how to make your face just as scary and ghoulish as your Halloween costume with Kidzworl...
Do you like Mary-Kate and Ashley's make-up styles? Want Hilary Duff's smoky eyes...
I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: