Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Apply Make-up Correctly?

Clown Face asks: How do I put make-up on the right way? I’ve been trying to do it correctly, but it always winds up being too thick or too light. All my friends are good at it and I’m embarrassed to ask them for help. Back to Article

khristofer
khristofer wrote:
2014-10-09 07:55:32 -0700

no i help my sister put on hers

Rebekah133
Rebekah133 wrote:
2014-10-09 07:54:51 -0700

oh iam sorry well i dont wear much makeup sometimes lipstick if you put lipstick on her you should try not to smear it just put it nicely on her lips.

khristofer
khristofer wrote:
2014-10-09 07:42:49 -0700

no i help my older sis put on make up

Rebekah133
Rebekah133 wrote:
2014-10-09 07:36:18 -0700

You want to put makeup on?????? your a boy

khristofer

XLovelyAngleX wrote:
2014-10-09 06:46:24 -0700

Liy

khristofer
khristofer wrote:
2014-10-09 06:37:48 -0700

only put on whats needed and if ur a beginer let someone help u first i helped my older sis the first time and im a guy so its fine but ya only put on whats needed

Confident_Asian
Confident_Asian wrote:
2014-10-09 01:14:57 -0700

Try not wear to much make-up cause you'll look like a plastic doll..

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-24 13:07:48 -0800

I'm going to be pro at this

EmRocks12
EmRocks12 wrote:
2013-11-26 16:40:36 -0800

im having the same problem. whenever i put on makeup you can totally notice i put it on then everyone always asking me are u wearing makeup and it gets really annoying

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-14 16:37:31 -0800

don't worry just rock what you got don't care what other people say

gottawatchglee
gottawatchglee wrote:
2013-10-11 20:02:07 -0700

looking punk is a bad thing?

Bamboo56
Bamboo56 wrote:
2013-08-13 11:51:03 -0700

I love make-up, but i always look ugly and my lips sometimes get chapped. I dont know what make-up to use as I am allergic to most brands.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 12:55:37 -0700

you're asking dish it to help you?

Exersighs
Exersighs wrote:
2013-07-31 16:52:39 -0700

i understand why people call me a goth now, thx kw

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-31 16:40:50 -0700

Awesome advice! I always had trouble applying makeup

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-29 20:34:49 -0700

I use Lip Products, creams, perfumes.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-22 09:38:46 -0700

Niceeee

Make-Up You've Gotta Have?

• Lipstick or lip gloss.
  • Eye make-up to make my eyes pop.
  • Bronzing powder to give me a glow.
  • Foundation or concealer to cover my zits.

Micro_howtocarmindizeyourface-micro
What Not To Wear's Carmindy has found the make-up secrets that can give everyone a fresh, healthy...
Micro_halloween makeup_micro
Find out how to make your face just as scary and ghoulish as your Halloween costume with Kidzworl...
Do you like Mary-Kate and Ashley's make-up styles? Want Hilary Duff's smoky eyes...
I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...

Miley143
Miley143 posted in Style:
I really cant figure out what to wear tomorrow... ideas anyone
reply 1 day
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"CuteSiren102" wrote:Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Talk to a teacher, who, will stop the bullying at school. People make stuff up about other people just to do it, don't react to the bullying or what anyone has to say, and they'll give up on you after awhile. I hope everything gets better.
reply 1 day
CuteSiren102
CuteSiren102 posted in Style:
I am wearing a blue and gray shirt with blue jeans and different colered socks
reply 1 day
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Ello and Im sorry your going through this.  You didnt kill your sister and it will be proven when she goes back to school. Whoevers saying this is talkings out of their belly button. If it was me I would laughs and say suree and then proves them wrong Dont let their pranks get to you and they know its not true either. Good luck :love
reply 1 day