Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Apply Make-up Correctly?

Clown Face asks: How do I put make-up on the right way? I’ve been trying to do it correctly, but it always winds up being too thick or too light. All my friends are good at it and I’m embarrassed to ask them for help. Back to Article

khristofer
khristofer wrote:
2014-10-09 07:55:32 -0700

no i help my sister put on hers

Rebekah133
Rebekah133 wrote:
2014-10-09 07:54:51 -0700

oh iam sorry well i dont wear much makeup sometimes lipstick if you put lipstick on her you should try not to smear it just put it nicely on her lips.

khristofer
khristofer wrote:
2014-10-09 07:42:49 -0700

no i help my older sis put on make up

Rebekah133
Rebekah133 wrote:
2014-10-09 07:36:18 -0700

You want to put makeup on?????? your a boy

khristofer

XLovelyAngleX wrote:
2014-10-09 06:46:24 -0700

Liy

khristofer
khristofer wrote:
2014-10-09 06:37:48 -0700

only put on whats needed and if ur a beginer let someone help u first i helped my older sis the first time and im a guy so its fine but ya only put on whats needed

Confident_Asian
Confident_Asian wrote:
2014-10-09 01:14:57 -0700

Try not wear to much make-up cause you'll look like a plastic doll..

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-24 13:07:48 -0800

I'm going to be pro at this

EmRocks12
EmRocks12 wrote:
2013-11-26 16:40:36 -0800

im having the same problem. whenever i put on makeup you can totally notice i put it on then everyone always asking me are u wearing makeup and it gets really annoying

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-14 16:37:31 -0800

don't worry just rock what you got don't care what other people say

gottawatchglee
gottawatchglee wrote:
2013-10-11 20:02:07 -0700

looking punk is a bad thing?

Bamboo56
Bamboo56 wrote:
2013-08-13 11:51:03 -0700

I love make-up, but i always look ugly and my lips sometimes get chapped. I dont know what make-up to use as I am allergic to most brands.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 12:55:37 -0700

you're asking dish it to help you?

Exersighs
Exersighs wrote:
2013-07-31 16:52:39 -0700

i understand why people call me a goth now, thx kw

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-31 16:40:50 -0700

Awesome advice! I always had trouble applying makeup

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-29 20:34:49 -0700

I use Lip Products, creams, perfumes.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-22 09:38:46 -0700

Niceeee

Make-Up You've Gotta Have?

• Lipstick or lip gloss.
  • Eye make-up to make my eyes pop.
  • Bronzing powder to give me a glow.
  • Foundation or concealer to cover my zits.

Micro_howtocarmindizeyourface-micro
What Not To Wear's Carmindy has found the make-up secrets that can give everyone a fresh, healthy...
Micro_halloween makeup_micro
Find out how to make your face just as scary and ghoulish as your Halloween costume with Kidzworl...
Do you like Mary-Kate and Ashley's make-up styles? Want Hilary Duff's smoky eyes...
I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (