Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Apply Make-up Correctly?

Clown Face asks: How do I put make-up on the right way? I’ve been trying to do it correctly, but it always winds up being too thick or too light. All my friends are good at it and I’m embarrassed to ask them for help. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-24 13:07:48 -0800

I'm going to be pro at this

EmRocks12
EmRocks12 wrote:
2013-11-26 16:40:36 -0800

im having the same problem. whenever i put on makeup you can totally notice i put it on then everyone always asking me are u wearing makeup and it gets really annoying

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-14 16:37:31 -0800

don't worry just rock what you got don't care what other people say

gottawatchglee
gottawatchglee wrote:
2013-10-11 20:02:07 -0700

looking punk is a bad thing?

Bamboo56
Bamboo56 wrote:
2013-08-13 11:51:03 -0700

I love make-up, but i always look ugly and my lips sometimes get chapped. I dont know what make-up to use as I am allergic to most brands.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 12:55:37 -0700

you're asking dish it to help you?

Exersighs
Exersighs wrote:
2013-07-31 16:52:39 -0700

i understand why people call me a goth now, thx kw

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-31 16:40:50 -0700

Awesome advice! I always had trouble applying makeup

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-29 20:34:49 -0700

I use Lip Products, creams, perfumes.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-22 09:38:46 -0700

Niceeee

007DEANNA
007DEANNA wrote:
2013-07-21 06:05:10 -0700

I Use Mascara, Lip Gloss (sometimes), lipstick and blusher all I can say is.... Don't Over Do Your Make Up And Either Wear just Mascara, Wear Just Mascara + anything or no make up what so ever !! I'm sure your beautiful and perfect as you are !

snoopy430
snoopy430 wrote:
2013-07-14 14:24:16 -0700

idk

jalauna
jalauna wrote:
2013-07-13 19:19:53 -0700

your pretty the way u are. U dont heed make to get a giy to like u

krispykoldd
krispykoldd wrote:
2013-07-12 18:42:10 -0700

why do people wear make up its ridiculous

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-12 17:00:15 -0700

I dont care for make up.

TOOCUTEEVERYDAY
TOOCUTEEVERYDAY wrote:
2013-07-12 14:56:54 -0700

O

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-07-12 14:56:32 -0700

I love wearing make up!

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-12 14:50:25 -0700

i only wear make-up for costumes

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-07-12 13:39:09 -0700

i only use mascara

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-07-12 13:10:44 -0700

don't wear make up everybody is beautiful as they
am

Make-Up You've Gotta Have?

• Lipstick or lip gloss.
  • Eye make-up to make my eyes pop.
  • Bronzing powder to give me a glow.
  • Foundation or concealer to cover my zits.

Micro_howtocarmindizeyourface-micro
What Not To Wear's Carmindy has found the make-up secrets that can give everyone a fresh, healthy...
Micro_halloween makeup_micro
Find out how to make your face just as scary and ghoulish as your Halloween costume with Kidzworl...
Do you like Mary-Kate and Ashley's make-up styles? Want Hilary Duff's smoky eyes...
I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)