Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Apply Make-up Correctly?

Clown Face asks: How do I put make-up on the right way? I’ve been trying to do it correctly, but it always winds up being too thick or too light. All my friends are good at it and I’m embarrassed to ask them for help. Back to Article

khristofer
khristofer wrote:
2014-10-09 07:55:32 -0700

no i help my sister put on hers

Rebekah133
Rebekah133 wrote:
2014-10-09 07:54:51 -0700

oh iam sorry well i dont wear much makeup sometimes lipstick if you put lipstick on her you should try not to smear it just put it nicely on her lips.

khristofer
khristofer wrote:
2014-10-09 07:42:49 -0700

no i help my older sis put on make up

Rebekah133
Rebekah133 wrote:
2014-10-09 07:36:18 -0700

You want to put makeup on?????? your a boy

khristofer

XLovelyAngleX wrote:
2014-10-09 06:46:24 -0700

Liy

khristofer
khristofer wrote:
2014-10-09 06:37:48 -0700

only put on whats needed and if ur a beginer let someone help u first i helped my older sis the first time and im a guy so its fine but ya only put on whats needed

Confident_Asian
Confident_Asian wrote:
2014-10-09 01:14:57 -0700

Try not wear to much make-up cause you'll look like a plastic doll..

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-24 13:07:48 -0800

I'm going to be pro at this

EmRocks12
EmRocks12 wrote:
2013-11-26 16:40:36 -0800

im having the same problem. whenever i put on makeup you can totally notice i put it on then everyone always asking me are u wearing makeup and it gets really annoying

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-14 16:37:31 -0800

don't worry just rock what you got don't care what other people say

gottawatchglee
gottawatchglee wrote:
2013-10-11 20:02:07 -0700

looking punk is a bad thing?

Bamboo56
Bamboo56 wrote:
2013-08-13 11:51:03 -0700

I love make-up, but i always look ugly and my lips sometimes get chapped. I dont know what make-up to use as I am allergic to most brands.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 12:55:37 -0700

you're asking dish it to help you?

Exersighs
Exersighs wrote:
2013-07-31 16:52:39 -0700

i understand why people call me a goth now, thx kw

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-31 16:40:50 -0700

Awesome advice! I always had trouble applying makeup

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-29 20:34:49 -0700

I use Lip Products, creams, perfumes.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-22 09:38:46 -0700

Niceeee

Make-Up You've Gotta Have?

• Lipstick or lip gloss.
  • Eye make-up to make my eyes pop.
  • Bronzing powder to give me a glow.
  • Foundation or concealer to cover my zits.

Micro_howtocarmindizeyourface-micro
What Not To Wear's Carmindy has found the make-up secrets that can give everyone a fresh, healthy...
Micro_halloween makeup_micro
Find out how to make your face just as scary and ghoulish as your Halloween costume with Kidzworl...
Do you like Mary-Kate and Ashley's make-up styles? Want Hilary Duff's smoky eyes...
I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D