Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Apply Make-up Correctly?

Clown Face asks: How do I put make-up on the right way? I’ve been trying to do it correctly, but it always winds up being too thick or too light. All my friends are good at it and I’m embarrassed to ask them for help. Back to Article

007DEANNA
007DEANNA wrote:
2013-07-21 06:05:10 -0700

I Use Mascara, Lip Gloss (sometimes), lipstick and blusher all I can say is.... Don't Over Do Your Make Up And Either Wear just Mascara, Wear Just Mascara + anything or no make up what so ever !! I'm sure your beautiful and perfect as you are !

snoopy430
snoopy430 wrote:
2013-07-14 14:24:16 -0700

idk

jalauna
jalauna wrote:
2013-07-13 19:19:53 -0700

your pretty the way u are. U dont heed make to get a giy to like u

krispykoldd
krispykoldd wrote:
2013-07-12 18:42:10 -0700

why do people wear make up its ridiculous

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-12 17:00:15 -0700

I dont care for make up.

TOOCUTEEVERYDAY
TOOCUTEEVERYDAY wrote:
2013-07-12 14:56:54 -0700

O

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-07-12 14:56:32 -0700

I love wearing make up!

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-12 14:50:25 -0700

i only wear make-up for costumes

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-07-12 13:39:09 -0700

i only use mascara

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-07-12 13:10:44 -0700

don't wear make up everybody is beautiful as they
am

snoopy430
snoopy430 wrote:
2013-07-11 16:22:30 -0700

me too

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-07-10 15:40:30 -0700

i have some advice. Don't wear makeup. I'm sure ur beautiful the way you are!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-10 15:37:46 -0700

Good article on makeup

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-20 08:44:59 -0700

I use mascra only.

Make-Up You've Gotta Have?

• Lipstick or lip gloss.
  • Eye make-up to make my eyes pop.
  • Bronzing powder to give me a glow.
  • Foundation or concealer to cover my zits.

Micro_howtocarmindizeyourface-micro
What Not To Wear's Carmindy has found the make-up secrets that can give everyone a fresh, healthy...
Micro_halloween makeup_micro
Find out how to make your face just as scary and ghoulish as your Halloween costume with Kidzworl...
Do you like Mary-Kate and Ashley's make-up styles? Want Hilary Duff's smoky eyes...
I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...

Sakura-Usagi
This would be quite odd behaviour, especially if this is the first time he's done it. You should talk to someone, like your mom? Or report it to a child safety website?
AquaBubblez
If this contuines call KIDS HELP LINE right away, because that is not right. Adults should respect kids how they want you to treat them
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
Hi so many of you know me, because I'm mostly trying to help others, but I just need help. I'll try to explain best I can. Okay, yestrday I came home from work, and went over to my neighbors. I wasn't in my room long enough for a minute until my dad came busting in, extemely mad, and um, #####. Not even explaining himself, he just went on a rampage and threw away a lot of my stuff, while I was in the shower. I've never seen his anger like this, not to me at least. And, I just don't know what to do, because I hate to admt it but I'm scared... So.. any suggestions? thanks.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Cyberbullying is just as serious as bullying offline. You should report them, block, and ignore. But if it's a continuous thing you should talk to an adult about it! It doesn't matter if you're on the other side of the world, there are many things law enforcement, even worldwide, can do to take steps in making sure it stops and doesn't happen to anyone else.
Jelly3