Comments

Dear Dish-it: Hair Disaster!

GeekyChic asks: There’s a guy I really like, but I just got my hair cut into a pixie. The boys in my class used to like me, but now only a few do. I asked my friend why and she said that boys like long hair. Now I’m not sure if the guy I like likes me back. My self-esteem is low. What should I do? Back to Article

_ALizB_
_ALizB_ wrote:
2014-07-04 10:16:09 -0700

My old Bf told me that true love meant that they would except you for who you are.

_ALizB_
_ALizB_ wrote:
2014-07-04 10:10:54 -0700

I'm going through something similar, except with my glasses. But guess what we talk and laugh together a lot, so know i know he likes me for my personality

jookie
jookie wrote:
2014-05-18 18:31:43 -0700

well a lot of people will say not tocare what they think but we all know that we care so just maybe ask the guy out that you like YOLO

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-26 09:06:43 -0700

Don't you just hate it when some guys think appearance is everything?

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-26 09:04:37 -0700

Yeah, so do I. There's something that surpasses a pretty face -it's a beautiful personality!

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-26 09:02:14 -0700

Don't worry. If the guy really liked you it wasn't for your hair. (and if he only did... brush it off. you deserve someone who likes you for YOU).

SerenaSomebody
SerenaSomebody wrote:
2014-04-24 13:29:25 -0700

It is so stupid when guys only look for looks. If a guy asked me out only for looks, I would smack him.

JRedfern
JRedfern wrote:
2014-02-28 13:47:33 -0800

I hate when guys are so focused on looks that they don't realize their personality.

-Vince-
-Vince- wrote:
2014-02-28 13:41:03 -0800

I go for personality really..

Mouse_Loves_Chu
Mouse_Loves_Chu wrote:
2014-01-22 15:02:32 -0800

Omigosh...my mom would love for me to cut my hair but I like it long cuz it's fun to mess with lol

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2014-01-22 04:26:51 -0800

Well basically the girls main attractiveness places are there neck and shoulders so really hair doesn't matter

ReganLovesYou
ReganLovesYou wrote:
2013-12-09 18:03:52 -0800

I wish I could cut my hair. But my mom says "BLAH NOO BLAH"

yayas101
yayas101 wrote:
2013-08-15 15:55:25 -0700

I think that it looks really cute if a boy does'nt
appriciate the way you look move on to the next
boy because boys are picky and there not going to change

sparkleguineapigs123
sparkleguineapigs123 wrote:
2013-07-25 16:53:46 -0700

The boys only liked you for your long hair they didn't like you for who you were if they liked you for who you were they would stay liking you long or short hair

valena
valena wrote:
2013-07-20 01:13:20 -0700

hello guys! lol

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-07-20 01:09:14 -0700

Boys are SUPER picky! When I told my bf I want to go emo he said "no if you do I am calling it quits!"

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-07-05 17:57:45 -0700

i hated getting my hair cut, so im growing it long again, i'm happier now. Tongue Out

kklolnice
kklolnice wrote:
2013-07-05 09:28:29 -0700

do not listen them u re much better than him...
he doesn't deserve u

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-04 13:40:29 -0700

boys can be dumb, not all but some. What matters is that U like it. Nobody else's opinion really matters. I just got a pixie too! I'm luving it.

blue_lover81
blue_lover81 wrote:
2013-07-01 18:13:09 -0700

that is how i felt when i got my hair cut everyone called me dora!!

How Often Do You Get Your Hair Cut?

• Every six weeks.
  • Every six months.
  • Once a year.
  • Only when my parents force me to go.

Micro_bangs_micro
Change your mind about your bangs? Growing them back in doesn't have to be a painful transition. ...
Micro_hairstyles_for_your_face_shape81x54
Your favorite celebrity hairstyles may look great on your favorite star, but will they look good ...
You would think millionaire athletes could afford to buy mirrors. Kidzworld counts ...
A haircut gone wrong is a living nightmare. Once those scissors have sliced through your hair - e...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me