Comments

Dear Dish-it: Hair Disaster!

GeekyChic asks: There’s a guy I really like, but I just got my hair cut into a pixie. The boys in my class used to like me, but now only a few do. I asked my friend why and she said that boys like long hair. Now I’m not sure if the guy I like likes me back. My self-esteem is low. What should I do? Back to Article

JRedfern
JRedfern wrote:
2014-02-28 13:47:33 -0800

I hate when guys are so focused on looks that they don't realize their personality.

-Vince-
-Vince- wrote:
2014-02-28 13:41:03 -0800

I go for personality really..

Mouse_Loves_Chu
Mouse_Loves_Chu wrote:
2014-01-22 15:02:32 -0800

Omigosh...my mom would love for me to cut my hair but I like it long cuz it's fun to mess with lol

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2014-01-22 04:26:51 -0800

Well basically the girls main attractiveness places are there neck and shoulders so really hair doesn't matter

ReganLovesYou
ReganLovesYou wrote:
2013-12-09 18:03:52 -0800

I wish I could cut my hair. But my mom says "BLAH NOO BLAH"

yayas101
yayas101 wrote:
2013-08-15 15:55:25 -0700

I think that it looks really cute if a boy does'nt
appriciate the way you look move on to the next
boy because boys are picky and there not going to change

sparkleguineapigs123
sparkleguineapigs123 wrote:
2013-07-25 16:53:46 -0700

The boys only liked you for your long hair they didn't like you for who you were if they liked you for who you were they would stay liking you long or short hair

valena
valena wrote:
2013-07-20 01:13:20 -0700

hello guys! lol

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-07-20 01:09:14 -0700

Boys are SUPER picky! When I told my bf I want to go emo he said "no if you do I am calling it quits!"

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-07-05 17:57:45 -0700

i hated getting my hair cut, so im growing it long again, i'm happier now. Tongue Out

kklolnice
kklolnice wrote:
2013-07-05 09:28:29 -0700

do not listen them u re much better than him...
he doesn't deserve u

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-04 13:40:29 -0700

boys can be dumb, not all but some. What matters is that U like it. Nobody else's opinion really matters. I just got a pixie too! I'm luving it.

blue_lover81
blue_lover81 wrote:
2013-07-01 18:13:09 -0700

that is how i felt when i got my hair cut everyone called me dora!!

blue_lover81
blue_lover81 wrote:
2013-07-01 18:10:42 -0700

if he does not like you then you deserve better!

Doodlebug311
Doodlebug311 wrote:
2013-06-29 13:47:32 -0700

I say that pixie cuts are gorgeous and if your hairdresser has agreed to cut your hair like that, then it must look fabulous on you! So, don't worry about your guy not seeming as attracted to you.......probably he's stunned speechless by your new look!

vivisofi99
vivisofi99 wrote:
2013-06-25 12:31:07 -0700

here's the thing if he's really that awesome and nice he'll like you just the way you are so if he doesn't like you anymore it's his loss!

Firewolfismypenname
Firewolfismypenname wrote:
2013-06-24 10:11:41 -0700

Same, I totally agree!!!!!!!!!

preciousc10
preciousc10 wrote:
2013-06-20 10:25:23 -0700

i say go ask him out or get ur hair back the wAY IT WAS

idonthaveaboyfriend
idonthaveaboyfriend wrote:
2013-06-11 12:54:50 -0700

i got one, and i loved it. donesnt matter what other people say, its awesome. Big Grin

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-06-07 11:31:27 -0700

thell them to shove it c:

How Often Do You Get Your Hair Cut?

• Every six weeks.
  • Every six months.
  • Once a year.
  • Only when my parents force me to go.

Micro_bangs_micro
Change your mind about your bangs? Growing them back in doesn't have to be a painful transition. ...
Micro_hairstyles_for_your_face_shape81x54
Your favorite celebrity hairstyles may look great on your favorite star, but will they look good ...
You would think millionaire athletes could afford to buy mirrors. Kidzworld counts ...
A haircut gone wrong is a living nightmare. Once those scissors have sliced through your hair - e...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....