Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Hair Disaster!

GeekyChic asks: There’s a guy I really like, but I just got my hair cut into a pixie. The boys in my class used to like me, but now only a few do. I asked my friend why and she said that boys like long hair. Now I’m not sure if the guy I like likes me back. My self-esteem is low. What should I do? Back to Article

_ALizB_
_ALizB_ wrote:
2014-07-04 10:10:54 -0700

I'm going through something similar, except with my glasses. But guess what we talk and laugh together a lot, so know i know he likes me for my personality

jookie
jookie wrote:
2014-05-18 18:31:43 -0700

well a lot of people will say not tocare what they think but we all know that we care so just maybe ask the guy out that you like YOLO

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-26 09:06:43 -0700

Don't you just hate it when some guys think appearance is everything?

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-26 09:04:37 -0700

Yeah, so do I. There's something that surpasses a pretty face -it's a beautiful personality!

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-26 09:02:14 -0700

Don't worry. If the guy really liked you it wasn't for your hair. (and if he only did... brush it off. you deserve someone who likes you for YOU).

SerenaSomebody
SerenaSomebody wrote:
2014-04-24 13:29:25 -0700

It is so stupid when guys only look for looks. If a guy asked me out only for looks, I would smack him.

JRedfern
JRedfern wrote:
2014-02-28 13:47:33 -0800

I hate when guys are so focused on looks that they don't realize their personality.

-Vince-
-Vince- wrote:
2014-02-28 13:41:03 -0800

I go for personality really..

Mouse_Loves_Chu
Mouse_Loves_Chu wrote:
2014-01-22 15:02:32 -0800

Omigosh...my mom would love for me to cut my hair but I like it long cuz it's fun to mess with lol

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2014-01-22 04:26:51 -0800

Well basically the girls main attractiveness places are there neck and shoulders so really hair doesn't matter

ReganLovesYou
ReganLovesYou wrote:
2013-12-09 18:03:52 -0800

I wish I could cut my hair. But my mom says "BLAH NOO BLAH"

yayas101
yayas101 wrote:
2013-08-15 15:55:25 -0700

I think that it looks really cute if a boy does'nt
appriciate the way you look move on to the next
boy because boys are picky and there not going to change

sparkleguineapigs123
sparkleguineapigs123 wrote:
2013-07-25 16:53:46 -0700

The boys only liked you for your long hair they didn't like you for who you were if they liked you for who you were they would stay liking you long or short hair

valena
valena wrote:
2013-07-20 01:13:20 -0700

hello guys! lol

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-07-20 01:09:14 -0700

Boys are SUPER picky! When I told my bf I want to go emo he said "no if you do I am calling it quits!"

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-07-05 17:57:45 -0700

i hated getting my hair cut, so im growing it long again, i'm happier now. Tongue Out

kklolnice
kklolnice wrote:
2013-07-05 09:28:29 -0700

do not listen them u re much better than him...
he doesn't deserve u

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-04 13:40:29 -0700

boys can be dumb, not all but some. What matters is that U like it. Nobody else's opinion really matters. I just got a pixie too! I'm luving it.

blue_lover81
blue_lover81 wrote:
2013-07-01 18:13:09 -0700

that is how i felt when i got my hair cut everyone called me dora!!

blue_lover81
blue_lover81 wrote:
2013-07-01 18:10:42 -0700

if he does not like you then you deserve better!

How Often Do You Get Your Hair Cut?

• Every six weeks.
  • Every six months.
  • Once a year.
  • Only when my parents force me to go.

Micro_bangs_micro
Change your mind about your bangs? Growing them back in doesn't have to be a painful transition. ...
Micro_hairstyles_for_your_face_shape81x54
Your favorite celebrity hairstyles may look great on your favorite star, but will they look good ...
You would think millionaire athletes could afford to buy mirrors. Kidzworld counts ...
A haircut gone wrong is a living nightmare. Once those scissors have sliced through your hair - e...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D