Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Billboard Music Awards Fashion Police 2013

We love any opportunity to do some celebrity style watch and last night's Billboard Music Awards 2013 in Las Vegas gave us some definite eye candy. Back to Article

pricetag

JennyD wrote:
2013-07-12 15:56:42 -0700

Selena looks awesome!!

Nisya-
Nisya- wrote:
2013-05-29 00:14:29 -0700

carly with her new red hair colour! ;D

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-05-21 11:07:31 -0700

Nicki Mnaj rocked it =]

VannessaLionheart_2471351
VannessaLionheart_2471351 wrote:
2013-05-21 07:58:44 -0700

Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen, and all the others look amazing. I am shocked with Miley's new style and don't like it.

aneesha7
aneesha7 wrote:
2013-05-21 07:51:52 -0700

i love miley doesn't matter if she is looking
best or worst

Lennea
Lennea wrote:
2013-05-21 07:42:33 -0700

Kesha looked best. The dress was a little too short, but it was a cute dress nonetheless

skinnyl0ve
skinnyl0ve wrote:
2013-05-21 07:14:52 -0700

jennifer lopez. ;o mi sexy madre,

superhero741
superhero741 wrote:
2013-05-21 01:46:42 -0700

Taylors got a nice dress

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-21 00:46:32 -0700

I just love Taylor's outfit!

BookwormJ3nny
BookwormJ3nny wrote:
2013-05-21 00:45:12 -0700

I think Taylor looks really nice with that blue dress

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-21 00:44:45 -0700

You're still beautiful in my eyes Miley c:

Who Gets Arrested This Week? Vote!

• Britney and Justin should be thrown in the slammer.
  • Ryan and Reese should get a sitation.
  • They all look pretty good if you ask me.
  • They should all be arrested!

Micro_billboardmusicawards-micro
Comedian Tracy Morgan hosts the 2013 Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Check ...
Micro_mtv-awards-micro
The MTV Awards 2013 might not be as glamorous as the Oscars or the Golden Globes but they still b...
Micro_kids choice awards fashion-micro
The Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards orange carpet is an opportunity for celebs to show off their f...
Micro_oscars-fashion-micro
The Oscars is THE red carpet fashion event of the year and this year didn't disappoint. See our ...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.