Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Billboard Music Awards Fashion Police 2013

We love any opportunity to do some celebrity style watch and last night's Billboard Music Awards 2013 in Las Vegas gave us some definite eye candy. Back to Article

pricetag

JennyD wrote:
2013-07-12 15:56:42 -0700

Selena looks awesome!!

Nisya-
Nisya- wrote:
2013-05-29 00:14:29 -0700

carly with her new red hair colour! ;D

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-05-21 11:07:31 -0700

Nicki Mnaj rocked it =]

VannessaLionheart
VannessaLionheart wrote:
2013-05-21 07:58:44 -0700

Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen, and all the others look amazing. I am shocked with Miley's new style and don't like it.

aneesha7
aneesha7 wrote:
2013-05-21 07:51:52 -0700

i love miley doesn't matter if she is looking
best or worst

Lennea
Lennea wrote:
2013-05-21 07:42:33 -0700

Kesha looked best. The dress was a little too short, but it was a cute dress nonetheless

skinnyl0ve
skinnyl0ve wrote:
2013-05-21 07:14:52 -0700

jennifer lopez. ;o mi sexy madre,

superhero741
superhero741 wrote:
2013-05-21 01:46:42 -0700

Taylors got a nice dress

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-21 00:46:32 -0700

I just love Taylor's outfit!

BookwormJ3nny
BookwormJ3nny wrote:
2013-05-21 00:45:12 -0700

I think Taylor looks really nice with that blue dress

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-21 00:44:45 -0700

You're still beautiful in my eyes Miley c:

Who Gets Arrested This Week? Vote!

• Britney and Justin should be thrown in the slammer.
  • Ryan and Reese should get a sitation.
  • They all look pretty good if you ask me.
  • They should all be arrested!

Micro_billboardmusicawards-micro
Comedian Tracy Morgan hosts the 2013 Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Check ...
Micro_mtv-awards-micro
The MTV Awards 2013 might not be as glamorous as the Oscars or the Golden Globes but they still b...
Micro_kids choice awards fashion-micro
The Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards orange carpet is an opportunity for celebs to show off their f...
Micro_oscars-fashion-micro
The Oscars is THE red carpet fashion event of the year and this year didn't disappoint. See our ...

FeatheryOne
I'm sorry but if you're not over 12 you're going to have to stay in some sort of limits; do you understand the threats out there?
kuzivakwashe
hi i think we all say our parents treat us like babies. i am 12 years old and i am still mumys baby. our parents will always be there to catch us. sometimes i think i am treated like a baby. i think we are still young to be saying we are now grown ups. i hope that helped
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow posted in Style:
Well first of all, I understand what you're saying.  You want to be well dressed like them, Am I right? First, it doesn't matter what you dress like.. long as you being yourself. You don't have to be insecure of what you wear because you are perfect just the way you are. Don't worry about how they dress or what they even get. Be who you are. That's what makes you unique. If you still want to just dress up like them or buy better clothes then look in stores or discuss it with your parents an they might just have an idea. You might be younger than them, but at least you are being who you were born to be, which is you. Don't ever feel bad about yourself. Clothes are just clothes. Nothing different.
e_stunner
e_stunner posted in Style:
I'm 2 years younger than my seniors in school.I never really cared about how i looked but when i saw their online pictures i saw how well dressed they were.I started feeling insecure and hating every outifit i wore.I want not to care but i can't.Help me!
heyitsangel
My mom& dad still treats me like a baby too because I have only just turend 13 on september 8th  I just want to be independence too and I do the same  I talk to them and they always say I'm not ready to be independence  and then say I have to wait till I'm 15 or 16.