Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Billboard Music Awards Fashion Police 2013

We love any opportunity to do some celebrity style watch and last night's Billboard Music Awards 2013 in Las Vegas gave us some definite eye candy. Back to Article

pricetag

JennyD wrote:
2013-07-12 15:56:42 -0700

Selena looks awesome!!

Nisya-
Nisya- wrote:
2013-05-29 00:14:29 -0700

carly with her new red hair colour! ;D

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-05-21 11:07:31 -0700

Nicki Mnaj rocked it =]

VannessaLionheart
VannessaLionheart wrote:
2013-05-21 07:58:44 -0700

Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen, and all the others look amazing. I am shocked with Miley's new style and don't like it.

aneesha7
aneesha7 wrote:
2013-05-21 07:51:52 -0700

i love miley doesn't matter if she is looking
best or worst

Lennea
Lennea wrote:
2013-05-21 07:42:33 -0700

Kesha looked best. The dress was a little too short, but it was a cute dress nonetheless

skinnyl0ve
skinnyl0ve wrote:
2013-05-21 07:14:52 -0700

jennifer lopez. ;o mi sexy madre,

superhero741
superhero741 wrote:
2013-05-21 01:46:42 -0700

Taylors got a nice dress

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-21 00:46:32 -0700

I just love Taylor's outfit!

BookwormJ3nny
BookwormJ3nny wrote:
2013-05-21 00:45:12 -0700

I think Taylor looks really nice with that blue dress

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-21 00:44:45 -0700

You're still beautiful in my eyes Miley c:

Who Gets Arrested This Week? Vote!

• Britney and Justin should be thrown in the slammer.
  • Ryan and Reese should get a sitation.
  • They all look pretty good if you ask me.
  • They should all be arrested!

Micro_billboardmusicawards-micro
Comedian Tracy Morgan hosts the 2013 Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Check ...
Micro_mtv-awards-micro
The MTV Awards 2013 might not be as glamorous as the Oscars or the Golden Globes but they still b...
Micro_kids choice awards fashion-micro
The Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards orange carpet is an opportunity for celebs to show off their f...
Micro_oscars-fashion-micro
The Oscars is THE red carpet fashion event of the year and this year didn't disappoint. See our ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love Heh.... She got dibs, I mean, there's really not much you CAN do. Even coming in after the break-up is considered bad for a friendship. Find another hot guy?
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! What should I do? :love :love
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
reply 1 day