Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

5 Ways to Wear Shorts

Even die-hard denim fans will want to swap their skinny jeans for shorts when it starts to get really hot this summer. How to style this staple summer fashion essential and still stay comfortable and cool? Back to Article

KavonaGotDatSWAGG
KavonaGotDatSWAGG wrote:
2013-08-09 23:51:38 -0700

hippie chic and tough luxe and preppy is me

Mizbieber124
Mizbieber124 wrote:
2013-07-29 17:06:35 -0700

I HATE OVERRALLS

LittleMsDuctTape
LittleMsDuctTape wrote:
2013-07-25 19:07:29 -0700

overall ehhhhhhh polka dots yay

rewardwinner
rewardwinner wrote:
2013-07-15 16:33:03 -0700

I'm not sure if I would ever wear overalls I have no reason.

sparklyzebra
sparklyzebra wrote:
2013-07-08 17:39:39 -0700

I like 2 of them

teagmister
teagmister wrote:
2013-07-06 19:33:05 -0700

I LOVE THESE IDEAS THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!! Shout)

i am bethany
i am bethany wrote:
2013-07-06 05:43:39 -0700

I m disappointed thought this was 5 ways to wear shoes.... I didn't read it right. Frown I really wanted to learn how to wear my shoes backwards...

jamiye
jamiye wrote:
2013-07-03 14:55:23 -0700

I like all the 5 ways their cute Blush

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-03 10:37:37 -0700

i use some but my fave is when u wear shorts and bend down with my hand on my hips then say opps so it can show a lil smile smile smile

hannah_got_u

Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-26 09:58:31 -0700

i like the 3rd and the lastsmile

sillymonkey1028
sillymonkey1028 wrote:
2013-05-26 08:41:45 -0700

i love the last ones 1 because i like pocadots 2 imhippie-ish hints the tie-die profile pic

lovelysara123
lovelysara123 wrote:
2013-05-26 02:42:44 -0700

i love the last shorts
Love

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses