Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Trendy Tote-Bags

When it comes to everyday style, we all have a lot to carry around with us on a daily basis. From books, to lip balm and everything in between, it's not easy to find a simple yet functional bag to both keep you organized and looking stylish. Back to Article

aleciarose
aleciarose wrote:
2014-02-19 03:17:52 -0800

It was beautiful. It can be carried by all age of people, not restricted to anyone.

Chikol68393
Chikol68393 wrote:
2013-06-12 14:24:54 -0700

I love the spotted one!!!

Chikol68393
Chikol68393 wrote:
2013-06-12 14:24:05 -0700

I love the flower one and the giraffe one!!!

HeyItsLuke_2472116
HeyItsLuke_2472116 wrote:
2013-06-08 17:55:41 -0700

totes :3

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-06-08 17:38:30 -0700

im dont like any of them they look cheap

aneesha7

2013-05-29 05:56:55 -0700

i love it amazing

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-05-28 11:08:11 -0700

ooooooo i love summer bags!

Michelle_obama_vogue_poll

Do you like First Lady Michelle Obama's style?michelle

• Yes! I would dress like her as First Lady
  • No, not my style at all!
  • Never thought about it

Micro_prom-micro
Accent your prom look with the prettiest prom accessories - from the most fabulous bags to the co...
Micro_blackwhite-micro
You can't go wrong with going black and white this spring! Don't just take our word for it, top f...
Micro_st-patricks-micro
If you love the color green, you're in luck - St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner this Su...
Micro_polkadotmicro
Polka dots are on trend from fingernails to sneakers and everything in between. Check out how to ...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.