Comments

Trendy Tote-Bags

When it comes to everyday style, we all have a lot to carry around with us on a daily basis. From books, to lip balm and everything in between, it's not easy to find a simple yet functional bag to both keep you organized and looking stylish. Back to Article

aleciarose
aleciarose wrote:
2014-02-19 03:17:52 -0800

It was beautiful. It can be carried by all age of people, not restricted to anyone.

Chikol68393
Chikol68393 wrote:
2013-06-12 14:24:54 -0700

I love the spotted one!!!

Chikol68393
Chikol68393 wrote:
2013-06-12 14:24:05 -0700

I love the flower one and the giraffe one!!!

HeyItsLuke_2472116
HeyItsLuke_2472116 wrote:
2013-06-08 17:55:41 -0700

totes :3

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-06-08 17:38:30 -0700

im dont like any of them they look cheap

aneesha7

2013-05-29 05:56:55 -0700

i love it amazing

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-05-28 11:08:11 -0700

ooooooo i love summer bags!

Michelle_obama_vogue_poll

Do you like First Lady Michelle Obama's style?michelle

• Yes! I would dress like her as First Lady
  • No, not my style at all!
  • Never thought about it

Micro_prom-micro
Accent your prom look with the prettiest prom accessories - from the most fabulous bags to the co...
Micro_blackwhite-micro
You can't go wrong with going black and white this spring! Don't just take our word for it, top f...
Micro_st-patricks-micro
If you love the color green, you're in luck - St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner this Su...
Micro_polkadotmicro
Polka dots are on trend from fingernails to sneakers and everything in between. Check out how to ...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
You should go over to her house and ask. Just talk to her. Communication is key.