Comments

Trendy Tote-Bags

When it comes to everyday style, we all have a lot to carry around with us on a daily basis. From books, to lip balm and everything in between, it's not easy to find a simple yet functional bag to both keep you organized and looking stylish. Back to Article

aleciarose
aleciarose wrote:
2014-02-19 03:17:52 -0800

It was beautiful. It can be carried by all age of people, not restricted to anyone.

Chikol68393
Chikol68393 wrote:
2013-06-12 14:24:54 -0700

I love the spotted one!!!

Chikol68393
Chikol68393 wrote:
2013-06-12 14:24:05 -0700

I love the flower one and the giraffe one!!!

HeyItsLuke_2472116
HeyItsLuke_2472116 wrote:
2013-06-08 17:55:41 -0700

totes :3

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-06-08 17:38:30 -0700

im dont like any of them they look cheap

aneesha7

2013-05-29 05:56:55 -0700

i love it amazing

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-05-28 11:08:11 -0700

ooooooo i love summer bags!

Michelle_obama_vogue_poll

Do you like First Lady Michelle Obama's style?michelle

• Yes! I would dress like her as First Lady
  • No, not my style at all!
  • Never thought about it

Micro_prom-micro
Accent your prom look with the prettiest prom accessories - from the most fabulous bags to the co...
Micro_blackwhite-micro
You can't go wrong with going black and white this spring! Don't just take our word for it, top f...
Micro_st-patricks-micro
If you love the color green, you're in luck - St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner this Su...
Micro_polkadotmicro
Polka dots are on trend from fingernails to sneakers and everything in between. Check out how to ...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour