Comments

Trendy Tote-Bags

When it comes to everyday style, we all have a lot to carry around with us on a daily basis. From books, to lip balm and everything in between, it's not easy to find a simple yet functional bag to both keep you organized and looking stylish. Back to Article

aleciarose
aleciarose wrote:
2014-02-19 03:17:52 -0800

It was beautiful. It can be carried by all age of people, not restricted to anyone.

Chikol68393
Chikol68393 wrote:
2013-06-12 14:24:54 -0700

I love the spotted one!!!

Chikol68393
Chikol68393 wrote:
2013-06-12 14:24:05 -0700

I love the flower one and the giraffe one!!!

HeyItsLuke_2472116
HeyItsLuke_2472116 wrote:
2013-06-08 17:55:41 -0700

totes :3

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-06-08 17:38:30 -0700

im dont like any of them they look cheap

aneesha7

2013-05-29 05:56:55 -0700

i love it amazing

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-05-28 11:08:11 -0700

ooooooo i love summer bags!

Michelle_obama_vogue_poll

Do you like First Lady Michelle Obama's style?michelle

• Yes! I would dress like her as First Lady
  • No, not my style at all!
  • Never thought about it

Micro_prom-micro
Accent your prom look with the prettiest prom accessories - from the most fabulous bags to the co...
Micro_blackwhite-micro
You can't go wrong with going black and white this spring! Don't just take our word for it, top f...
Micro_st-patricks-micro
If you love the color green, you're in luck - St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner this Su...
Micro_polkadotmicro
Polka dots are on trend from fingernails to sneakers and everything in between. Check out how to ...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002