Comments

Trendy Tote-Bags

When it comes to everyday style, we all have a lot to carry around with us on a daily basis. From books, to lip balm and everything in between, it's not easy to find a simple yet functional bag to both keep you organized and looking stylish. Back to Article

aleciarose
aleciarose wrote:
2014-02-19 03:17:52 -0800

It was beautiful. It can be carried by all age of people, not restricted to anyone.

Chikol68393
Chikol68393 wrote:
2013-06-12 14:24:54 -0700

I love the spotted one!!!

Chikol68393
Chikol68393 wrote:
2013-06-12 14:24:05 -0700

I love the flower one and the giraffe one!!!

HeyItsLuke
HeyItsLuke wrote:
2013-06-08 17:55:41 -0700

totes :3

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-06-08 17:38:30 -0700

im dont like any of them they look cheap

aneesha7

2013-05-29 05:56:55 -0700

i love it amazing

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-05-28 11:08:11 -0700

ooooooo i love summer bags!

Michelle_obama_vogue_poll

Do you like First Lady Michelle Obama's style?michelle

• Yes! I would dress like her as First Lady
  • No, not my style at all!
  • Never thought about it

Micro_prom-micro
Accent your prom look with the prettiest prom accessories - from the most fabulous bags to the co...
Micro_blackwhite-micro
You can't go wrong with going black and white this spring! Don't just take our word for it, top f...
Micro_st-patricks-micro
If you love the color green, you're in luck - St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner this Su...
Micro_polkadotmicro
Polka dots are on trend from fingernails to sneakers and everything in between. Check out how to ...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day