Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 10 Online Stores

The sun is shining and we have the whole summer ahead of us so why hang out in a stuffy mall when you can shop in the comfort of your own home? Back to Article

Minion567

blackgold218 wrote:
2014-05-04 17:52:00 -0700

K I # # M A K E R IS 30 AND 'WANTS' GIRLS DELETE AND REPORT HIM NOW!!!!1

blackgold218
blackgold218 wrote:
2014-05-04 17:27:39 -0700

I LOVE HOT TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

ninajane
ninajane wrote:
2014-01-04 21:05:11 -0800

Nice!!!!!!I think if here got some japenese or chinese style clothes will be awesome)))

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-12-16 02:35:37 -0800

Y is PacSun #9 that's were I get all my clothes from they have good biggie smalls n 2 PAC clothes there too I also go to Spencers, Justice, Aero, for ever 21 and a lot more lol oh n when I'm at the mall u have to spend at least 2 hour in the Barbie Doll Hours cuz I am a Barbie Smile Nose

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-15 20:00:00 -0800

The pic is nice

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-09-14 19:21:09 -0700

I don't shop online cause I have hot topic literally a mile away and same with Pac Sun :3

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-09-14 19:19:18 -0700

Hollister ;D

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-09-14 13:29:14 -0700

OMG I have the same outfit in the 6th one but its blue !

gottawatchglee
gottawatchglee wrote:
2013-08-11 19:57:00 -0700

hot topic and interpunk

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-31 08:03:55 -0700

i love areopastle

vetteeee
vetteeee wrote:
2013-07-31 07:22:47 -0700

I love claires and justice claires has gummybear earrings!!!!! I want them Smile Nose

vetteeee
vetteeee wrote:
2013-07-31 07:22:42 -0700

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-06-04 12:30:56 -0700

Urban Outfitters!!!!!!!

Bat_Cat
Bat_Cat wrote:
2013-05-31 09:54:44 -0700

i HATE shopping for clothes! it's SO boring!!! Frustrated

Swager13244231
Swager13244231 wrote:
2013-05-31 01:12:57 -0700

i hate shopping clothes online but buying "stuff" online is good

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 23:19:27 -0700

THEY'RE MISSING SHARKROBOT! THE BLASPHEMY!

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 23:18:05 -0700

Nope. they are missing one.. WWE Shop. haha Big Grin

Poll-ethicalshopper

What Do You Think About When You're Clothes Shopping?

• I'm thinking about whether the pearly top or the sheer button up will go better with my studded pumps.
  • I think about where the material is sourced and if it's been ethically farmed.
  • I think about color and shape and if the material is organic or if my purchase helps out a charity all the better!
  • I think about how much money I have in my wallet and if I can even afford it.