Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

What to Wear: Summer Party Style

Summer parties are joyous opportunities to have fun, eat potato salad, hot dogs and ice cream and show off your warm weather style of course! Back to Article

Bubblezpoppin
Bubblezpoppin wrote:
2013-08-29 08:21:30 -0700

My favorite were pg. 5, 7 and the last one. I would absolutely wear one of those somewhere.

jackman205
jackman205 wrote:
2013-08-24 21:40:48 -0700

i only saw this for the quest

babygirl1471
babygirl1471 wrote:
2013-08-22 12:11:57 -0700

it's to old like i would rather wear skinny jeans or booty shorts or haft shirt and high top shoes

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-12 19:37:35 -0700

hhhhmmmmmm, I know these look good, but I would rather wear a pair of shorts or jeans and a t-shirt with sneakers or flip flops smile

Nattymoshes

lulu_5234 wrote:
2013-08-04 17:57:25 -0700

A bit pricey...

Yossi7
Yossi7 wrote:
2013-07-25 15:32:28 -0700

I would look great in all of those c;

Indie3_2525387
Indie3_2525387 wrote:
2013-07-25 00:16:36 -0700

Lol

newportaka
newportaka wrote:
2013-07-24 12:57:24 -0700

love the stuff

hippie
hippie wrote:
2013-07-24 11:04:04 -0700

Looks like something my great great great Grandma would wear.... -_-

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-07-24 10:58:32 -0700

luv it!!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-24 10:49:01 -0700

Cool! I'll stick with a boring plaid blue dress with a hoodie.

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-24 10:43:24 -0700

LUVING THESE SUMMER ITEMS

mims2011
mims2011 wrote:
2013-07-24 10:42:15 -0700

ill stick to my lace bikini with American eagle shorts

SwaggySally
SwaggySally wrote:
2013-07-24 10:34:41 -0700

o_o ill stick to mu style

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2013-07-22 23:04:44 -0700

I'll stick with my skinny jeans, thanks Wink

anna852
anna852 wrote:
2013-07-22 10:28:33 -0700

LOVE IT!!!! smile :0

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-07-21 11:55:55 -0700

I just wear shorts and a tshirt

coolnam
coolnam wrote:
2013-07-20 05:26:37 -0700

love it

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses