Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Famous Sandwiches

Bread, cheese, meat, vegetables and spreads - there are infinite variations possible when it comes to sandwiches, but some of them are so popular they have an untouchable reputation, get the rundown of Famous Sandwiches! Back to Article

xxKitty2Tigerxx
xxKitty2Tigerxx wrote:
2014-10-14 04:20:52 -0700

My obsession with grilled cheese is only getting stronger

redbeauty
redbeauty wrote:
2014-08-01 03:51:15 -0700

This s not a type of article who ever shared this article I am telling to them that it is very cool I was joking man if any body read this comment i am sure that they laughed a lot , I like it hàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

migos30
migos30 wrote:
2014-08-01 01:00:04 -0700

like it

dajonia_pretty
dajonia_pretty wrote:
2014-07-31 13:45:57 -0700

It make me hungry nd I just ate by tho

unit4
unit4 wrote:
2014-07-31 10:39:16 -0700

these are all so basic

alicemaddness
alicemaddness wrote:
2014-07-31 09:43:20 -0700

ALL Big Grin

Ilikeham123
Ilikeham123 wrote:
2014-07-31 08:54:45 -0700

5 looks good... why does my computer have to be so far away from the kitchen....Frown

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2014-07-31 08:48:14 -0700

I'm soo hungry right now...

Thebesthunter
Thebesthunter wrote:
2014-07-31 07:56:03 -0700

The kitchen is soo far away I don't wanna get out of bed and get something to eat. So hungry

hridica
hridica wrote:
2014-07-31 06:10:59 -0700

So hungry now

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-07-31 04:48:19 -0700

This makes mee so hungryy...It's like 7:48 am. Eh the kitchens too far away...plus it's my moms job anyway lol

sangin

2013-12-17 17:39:16 -0800

well hi.

Asia_bhadd
Asia_bhadd wrote:
2013-12-09 16:05:31 -0800

Clubhouse,reubun,sloopyjoe,blt,monte cristo
Im fat...but idk..food my life

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-12-09 13:07:06 -0800

I love the monto cresto I made one 3 days ago

HoneyBunchesOfOats
HoneyBunchesOfOats wrote:
2013-12-09 12:33:05 -0800

I'd eat all except sloppy joe eeeewwww

Sandwich_poll

What's your favorite sandwich?

• Peanut Butter & Jelly
  • Ham & Cheese
  • Turkey & Tomatoes
  • Butter & Jam

Micro_hamburger-micro
With their delicious combination of bread, veggies, ketchup, and a patty, hamburgers can seem lik...
Micro_tea_party_micro
Invite your friends for an elegant afternoon tea. You’ll have a smashing good time as you enjoy a...
Micro_sandwiches-micro
Whether it’s a pb&j at a picnic or a foot long sub for supper, sandwiches are a simple, savou...
Micro_national-sandwich-day-micro
It's not just a cheesy (pun intended!) excuse for a holiday or a chance for Subway make more doug...

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour