Comments

Poolside Style 2013

Swim season is upon us so it's time to look for the top trends for sun bathing by the pool in style! From getting set for the high seas at the beach to just lounging poolside, see the best of what to wear to looking cool this summer. Back to Article

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2013-08-02 16:39:21 -0700

Strapless with pokadots!

LittleMissChatterbox
LittleMissChatterbox wrote:
2013-07-19 02:36:22 -0700

vanessa hudgens is the best though she cant swim in them. non of the swim-able outfits were good

master_blaster01
master_blaster01 wrote:
2013-07-12 20:07:21 -0700

u wear bra or not

master_blaster01
master_blaster01 wrote:
2013-07-12 20:06:42 -0700

hello why would wear a lot of those

master_blaster01
master_blaster01 wrote:
2013-07-12 20:04:16 -0700

i also like 2 one

charoletteemma
charoletteemma wrote:
2013-07-12 19:14:40 -0700

I would wear a lot of those.

madde25

JennyD wrote:
2013-07-07 20:33:26 -0700

I would never wear any of these

Popmusiccool
Popmusiccool wrote:
2013-06-18 07:40:19 -0700

I don't like Katy perry bIkini it so ew

Lenda7
Lenda7 wrote:
2013-06-15 09:23:03 -0700

I agree with -TheOnlyOne-, i would never wear a bikink - ever -

-TheOnlyOne-
-TheOnlyOne- wrote:
2013-06-09 15:48:51 -0700

I wouldnt wear any of them. I would wear a t-shirt and shorts. Not short shorts... Ew that's gross xD

-TheOnlyOne-

HeyItsLuke_2472116 wrote:
2013-06-09 08:23:45 -0700

JB WEAR A BRA.

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-06-09 07:42:54 -0700

I would do the white dress and the Hawaiian bikini smile

zeltroi09
zeltroi09 wrote:
2013-06-09 02:38:41 -0700

LOVE IT !!

fauna14
fauna14 wrote:
2013-06-08 20:28:47 -0700

ok only O_O

jas4ev
jas4ev wrote:
2013-06-08 13:30:02 -0700

looks....ok.

Favorite Swimsuit Style?

• One-piece bathing suit.
  • Two-piece bikini.
  • Tankini.
  • A skirtini!

Micro_spring-style-micro
Spring Break is coming and no matter what you're doing, we want to help you do it in style! To ma...
Micro_summer-beauty-tips_topbeautybrands-micro
You're beautiful -- that's what the songs say -- and it's true! Stay beautiful with these top 10 ...
Micro_beach_micro
Hitting the beach or pool this summer? Grab a stylish coverup and look great!
Micro_mcrbestswimsuitbodytype
A great bathing suit can be hard to find. Here's a roundup of the best swimsuits to suit your bod...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002