Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Henry Cavill Bio

The newest Superman is making a splash in Man of Steel. Learn more about Henry Cavill in his Kidzworld Bio. Back to Article

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-11-29 07:16:06 -0800

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-18 14:19:21 -0700

This was a really good movie

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-12 18:06:41 -0700

I like the other guy better why did I just say tht

JustStopAndWalkAway
JustStopAndWalkAway wrote:
2013-08-02 14:06:38 -0700

hihihihih

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-20 14:39:06 -0700

He was great in the Tudors!

cupcakeswagger123

hate super heros

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-06-11 15:44:09 -0700

he's meh

Coolest Superman Power? Vote!

• X-Ray Vision.
  • Super strength.
  • Flying power.
  • Ability to attract Lois Lane.

Micro_man-of-steel-micro
Kidzworld was up front and center again to interview the cast of the new Superman film Man of Steel!
Superman has returned with a new movie and new toys, including cool new action figures.
Launch The Man of Steel high in the air and control his journey with a radio-controlled Flying Su...
Superman has returned to save the dayonce again but does this newest movie live up to the superhe...

Entertainment in the forums

Cinderella_red
Santa invested lakhs and suffered loss in a bussiness.  do u knw, what the business was? ;p
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in TV Shows:
*facepalm*
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"KittySauceGaming" wrote:I love Pokemon (you can tell from my avatar), Chowder, Doctor Who, Inuyasha, Dancing with the Stars, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans Go, Amazing World of Gumball, and Breadwinners. I don't really like insulting anyone's taste in television, so I'm not gonna post shows I think are suckish. You won't be insulting anyone because it's your opinion.
KittySauceGaming
KittySauceGaming
I am actually a shipper myself. In fact, I didn't really believe in that many shippings except three. But I honestly think this is a nice pairing for whatever reason. Maybe it's the fact that this time Serena ACTUALLY has canonical crush on Ash? I usually base my beliefs on true facts. And they're in a region based on France. It is a rather romantic atmosphere, which I guess is why I get challenged by so many honeymooners in the Pokemon Y game... Anyway, why don't you post what you think? Are they a nice pairing, or do you think other shippings are better? I understand, because Pokeshipping is a worthy opponent.