Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Best Bronzers

Summer's here so it's officially time to dust off your bronzer! Nothing makes your complexion look more warm sun-kissed than a swoosh of bronzer on the skin - and the best part is you can achieve this look in less than five minutes! Back to Article

KyoyaLuv

JennyD wrote:
2013-07-18 09:48:26 -0700

Selena rocked her bronzer

Country Girl 44
Country Girl 44 wrote:
2013-07-03 15:13:52 -0700

i love my bronzer it smells so good and i am getting a tan but my bronzer is the kind with the sunscreen so all it basically does is help u tan

harrylover121
harrylover121 wrote:
2013-06-20 04:55:02 -0700

I need bronzer I am so white

LiamPaynelover123
LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-06-20 04:21:35 -0700

i am so so so white!! Frown 8(

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-06-20 04:18:21 -0700

I don't know what any of this means lol...make up???

--_Brianne_--
--_Brianne_-- wrote:
2013-06-19 15:39:41 -0700

I dont use bronzer. I just lay in the sun c:

Popmusiccool
Popmusiccool wrote:
2013-06-18 07:37:32 -0700

I am already brown

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-06-12 10:25:16 -0700

wanna try them

Tomato-poll

Fave Homemade Hair Remedy?

• Lemon juice for lightening my locks.
  • Coffee for making your hair warmer and shinier.
  • Dryer sheets to get rid of flyaways.
  • Tomato juice to remove chorline build up.

Micro_lips-micro
Who doesn't love beauty products that smell amazing? From shower gels to body lotions to our favo...
Micro_blush_micro
Nothing perks up your face like blush! The right shade of blush will not only make you look your ...
Micro_glitter_micro
Everyone needs a bit of glitter in their makeup bag! It may not be for everyday and some of you m...
Micro_gloss_micro
We just can't seem to stop collecting lipglosses! But we have a good excuse for our burgeoning co...

wolfgirl109
wolfgirl109 posted in Friends:
A couple of my friends admitted to me that they like me. They are all sweet guys, but I can't possibly love all of them. I don't want to hurt anyone in the process. Help me please!
donteatcarrots
I think you need to talk to your mom- to be honest, I don't see anything wrong with a B grade, but it seems clear that she thinks otherwise. Or maybe give each other a bit of space, and then discuss the situation with her.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Long hair is beautiful but short hair is comfortable. So I guess short hair :p
classicalmusicisepic
I used to have really really long hair. Then I decided to chop it all of and style it into a pixie, and it's honestly one of the best things I've done.
supernaturalblackcat
Sighs My mom is getting mad at me when my dad gets mad and starts griping about how bad my grades are when i have B's in all classes then she gets mad and says i never talk to her well i don't wonder why i don't talk to her She just gets mad and blames it on me she dosn't hit but she calls me a S and a B u know all those words I'm sitting in one room watching tv and she comes in and says she was in a good mood and blames me and says its my fault I really don't blame my brother for not liking her i know it sounds harsh but i don't blame him please just help I'm about ready to get the razer out again and i've quitted that for like 4 months
reply 1 day