Comments

Best Bronzers

Summer's here so it's officially time to dust off your bronzer! Nothing makes your complexion look more warm sun-kissed than a swoosh of bronzer on the skin - and the best part is you can achieve this look in less than five minutes! Back to Article

KyoyaLuv

JennyD wrote:
2013-07-18 09:48:26 -0700

Selena rocked her bronzer

Country Girl 44
Country Girl 44 wrote:
2013-07-03 15:13:52 -0700

i love my bronzer it smells so good and i am getting a tan but my bronzer is the kind with the sunscreen so all it basically does is help u tan

harrylover121
harrylover121 wrote:
2013-06-20 04:55:02 -0700

I need bronzer I am so white

LiamPaynelover123
LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-06-20 04:21:35 -0700

i am so so so white!! Frown 8(

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-06-20 04:18:21 -0700

I don't know what any of this means lol...make up???

--_Brianne_--
--_Brianne_-- wrote:
2013-06-19 15:39:41 -0700

I dont use bronzer. I just lay in the sun c:

Popmusiccool
Popmusiccool wrote:
2013-06-18 07:37:32 -0700

I am already brown

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-06-12 10:25:16 -0700

wanna try them

Tomato-poll

Fave Homemade Hair Remedy?

• Lemon juice for lightening my locks.
  • Coffee for making your hair warmer and shinier.
  • Dryer sheets to get rid of flyaways.
  • Tomato juice to remove chorline build up.

Micro_lips-micro
Who doesn't love beauty products that smell amazing? From shower gels to body lotions to our favo...
Micro_blush_micro
Nothing perks up your face like blush! The right shade of blush will not only make you look your ...
Micro_glitter_micro
Everyone needs a bit of glitter in their makeup bag! It may not be for everyday and some of you m...
Micro_gloss_micro
We just can't seem to stop collecting lipglosses! But we have a good excuse for our burgeoning co...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)