Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Healthy Energy Drinks

So you've heard all the bad news about your favorite energy drinks and you're searching for a healthy energy drink... do they even exist? Yes they do! Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 15:49:18 -0800

REDBULL OMG GIVE ME SOME IM ADDICTED!!!

DrakeBeLike
DrakeBeLike wrote:
2014-01-14 15:23:14 -0800

I need that smoothiee!!

night-gangster
night-gangster wrote:
2014-01-08 23:09:33 -0800

its poison never I wont share i'll throw it away yo

lizardgeckos
lizardgeckos wrote:
2014-01-01 16:57:54 -0800

I'm going to start getting more active and eating more healthy smile

alealove22
alealove22 wrote:
2013-10-24 12:19:29 -0700

that sounds so good i can not share with any one at all

MairiStarz

Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-09 02:29:16 -0700

Helpful! smile I love coconut water! Big Grin

beary
beary wrote:
2013-09-20 09:08:09 -0700

they have a #### inside only some

kitzer10
kitzer10 wrote:
2013-09-16 14:04:45 -0700

I really like berry smoothies for breakfast

add some wheat germ or bran and theres ur breakfast

xX$lil-yj$Xx
xX$lil-yj$Xx wrote:
2013-09-16 02:38:32 -0700

i like to drink a natural energy drinks and monster
energy

Atlantarox
Atlantarox wrote:
2013-08-26 17:23:23 -0700

jhjgvhcvvhvhvhbhghgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

HonestlyTrulyZoe
HonestlyTrulyZoe wrote:
2013-08-14 20:05:18 -0700

Strawberry-banana smoothies and coconut-mango smoothies

pricake

2013-08-09 13:56:17 -0700

vacay

islandgirl663
islandgirl663 wrote:
2013-08-09 13:49:11 -0700

lol

How Often Does Your Family Exercise?

• All the time - we're a totally fit family.
  • We exercise at least once a week - but we could do more.
  • Not every often - maybe once a month.
  • Never. We're a family of couch potatoes.

Micro_pro-athlete-diet-micro
You are what you eat so if you want to be a professional athlete, you have to eat like one. Pro-a...
Micro_organicvsgreen-micro
Earth Day is almost here and there are lots of ways to help the environment in your everyday life...
Micro_running-micro
Spring is in the air, and that means it’s time to get outside and get active. Running is a great ...
Micro_healthysnacks-micro
Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab somethin...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
reply about 1 hour
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
reply about 1 hour
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D