Comments

Cute Summer Bags

No summer wardrobe is complete without a statement bag so that's why Kidzworld has rounded up our top guide to cute summer bags! Back to Article

SebbyM
SebbyM wrote:
2013-07-01 21:31:10 -0700

I like the polka dot one Embarrassed

bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome wrote:
2013-07-01 21:25:38 -0700

These are kind of cute. I like the denim and the heart-print ones. o:

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-06-24 12:12:24 -0700

love these!

awesomezone9
awesomezone9 wrote:
2013-06-19 16:46:34 -0700

Like the orange clutchbest

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-06-15 17:14:15 -0700

those are beautiful . i would really like one of thoose lol Angel

mizz_candy1
mizz_candy1 wrote:
2013-06-13 10:35:31 -0700

I would die for one of those

childcareprograms
childcareprograms wrote:
2013-06-12 20:58:22 -0700

These are lovely. Each one of them is. especially love the orange clutch. Thank you for sharing this and the outlets where they are available too.

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-06-12 18:01:05 -0700

woohoo

Chikol68393
Chikol68393 wrote:
2013-06-12 14:20:12 -0700

Delias heart print backpack!!!! I love it!!! I NEED it!! I found my soulmate!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-12 13:31:37 -0700

I luv 7th one! I WANNA IT NOW. ._.

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-06-12 13:29:21 -0700

denim backpack. WANT.

PhotOwl
moderator
PhotOwl wrote:
2013-06-12 13:22:29 -0700

I love that first orange one! Dang, and I just got my order from Forever 21 today u_u

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-06-12 13:19:01 -0700

They are ALL so cute

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_totes-micro
When it comes to everyday style, we all have a lot to carry around with us on a daily basis. From...
Micro_cosmetic-cases-micro
It's that time of year again - yes, it's time for a good spring clean! When it comes to your make...
Micro_spring-bags-micro
Spring is finally upon us and that only means one thing - it's time for some new season arm candy...
Micro_beachbagmicro
Whether you're trendy, preppy, sporty, practical, funny or casual, we found the top 10 stylish be...

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
reply 1 day