Comments

Cute Summer Bags

No summer wardrobe is complete without a statement bag so that's why Kidzworld has rounded up our top guide to cute summer bags! Back to Article

bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome wrote:
2013-07-01 21:25:38 -0700

These are kind of cute. I like the denim and the heart-print ones. o:

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-06-24 12:12:24 -0700

love these!

awesomezone9
awesomezone9 wrote:
2013-06-19 16:46:34 -0700

Like the orange clutchbest

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-06-15 17:14:15 -0700

those are beautiful . i would really like one of thoose lol Angel

mizz_candy1
mizz_candy1 wrote:
2013-06-13 10:35:31 -0700

I would die for one of those

childcareprograms
childcareprograms wrote:
2013-06-12 20:58:22 -0700

These are lovely. Each one of them is. especially love the orange clutch. Thank you for sharing this and the outlets where they are available too.

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-06-12 18:01:05 -0700

woohoo

Chikol68393
Chikol68393 wrote:
2013-06-12 14:20:12 -0700

Delias heart print backpack!!!! I love it!!! I NEED it!! I found my soulmate!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-12 13:31:37 -0700

I luv 7th one! I WANNA IT NOW. ._.

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-06-12 13:29:21 -0700

denim backpack. WANT.

PhotOwl
moderator
PhotOwl wrote:
2013-06-12 13:22:29 -0700

I love that first orange one! Dang, and I just got my order from Forever 21 today u_u

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-06-12 13:19:01 -0700

They are ALL so cute

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_totes-micro
When it comes to everyday style, we all have a lot to carry around with us on a daily basis. From...
Micro_cosmetic-cases-micro
It's that time of year again - yes, it's time for a good spring clean! When it comes to your make...
Micro_spring-bags-micro
Spring is finally upon us and that only means one thing - it's time for some new season arm candy...
Micro_beachbagmicro
Whether you're trendy, preppy, sporty, practical, funny or casual, we found the top 10 stylish be...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)