Comments

Cute Summer Bags

No summer wardrobe is complete without a statement bag so that's why Kidzworld has rounded up our top guide to cute summer bags! Back to Article

SebbyM
SebbyM wrote:
2013-07-01 21:31:10 -0700

I like the polka dot one Embarrassed

bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome wrote:
2013-07-01 21:25:38 -0700

These are kind of cute. I like the denim and the heart-print ones. o:

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-06-24 12:12:24 -0700

love these!

awesomezone9
awesomezone9 wrote:
2013-06-19 16:46:34 -0700

Like the orange clutchbest

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-06-15 17:14:15 -0700

those are beautiful . i would really like one of thoose lol Angel

mizz_candy1
mizz_candy1 wrote:
2013-06-13 10:35:31 -0700

I would die for one of those

childcareprograms
childcareprograms wrote:
2013-06-12 20:58:22 -0700

These are lovely. Each one of them is. especially love the orange clutch. Thank you for sharing this and the outlets where they are available too.

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-06-12 18:01:05 -0700

woohoo

Chikol68393
Chikol68393 wrote:
2013-06-12 14:20:12 -0700

Delias heart print backpack!!!! I love it!!! I NEED it!! I found my soulmate!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-12 13:31:37 -0700

I luv 7th one! I WANNA IT NOW. ._.

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-06-12 13:29:21 -0700

denim backpack. WANT.

PhotOwl
moderator
PhotOwl wrote:
2013-06-12 13:22:29 -0700

I love that first orange one! Dang, and I just got my order from Forever 21 today u_u

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-06-12 13:19:01 -0700

They are ALL so cute

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_totes-micro
When it comes to everyday style, we all have a lot to carry around with us on a daily basis. From...
Micro_cosmetic-cases-micro
It's that time of year again - yes, it's time for a good spring clean! When it comes to your make...
Micro_spring-bags-micro
Spring is finally upon us and that only means one thing - it's time for some new season arm candy...
Micro_beachbagmicro
Whether you're trendy, preppy, sporty, practical, funny or casual, we found the top 10 stylish be...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
reply 1 day