Comments

Cute Summer Bags

No summer wardrobe is complete without a statement bag so that's why Kidzworld has rounded up our top guide to cute summer bags! Back to Article

SebbyM
SebbyM wrote:
2013-07-01 21:31:10 -0700

I like the polka dot one Embarrassed

bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome wrote:
2013-07-01 21:25:38 -0700

These are kind of cute. I like the denim and the heart-print ones. o:

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-06-24 12:12:24 -0700

love these!

awesomezone9
awesomezone9 wrote:
2013-06-19 16:46:34 -0700

Like the orange clutchbest

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-06-15 17:14:15 -0700

those are beautiful . i would really like one of thoose lol Angel

mizz_candy1
mizz_candy1 wrote:
2013-06-13 10:35:31 -0700

I would die for one of those

childcareprograms
childcareprograms wrote:
2013-06-12 20:58:22 -0700

These are lovely. Each one of them is. especially love the orange clutch. Thank you for sharing this and the outlets where they are available too.

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-06-12 18:01:05 -0700

woohoo

Chikol68393
Chikol68393 wrote:
2013-06-12 14:20:12 -0700

Delias heart print backpack!!!! I love it!!! I NEED it!! I found my soulmate!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-12 13:31:37 -0700

I luv 7th one! I WANNA IT NOW. ._.

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-06-12 13:29:21 -0700

denim backpack. WANT.

PhotOwl
moderator
PhotOwl wrote:
2013-06-12 13:22:29 -0700

I love that first orange one! Dang, and I just got my order from Forever 21 today u_u

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-06-12 13:19:01 -0700

They are ALL so cute

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_totes-micro
When it comes to everyday style, we all have a lot to carry around with us on a daily basis. From...
Micro_cosmetic-cases-micro
It's that time of year again - yes, it's time for a good spring clean! When it comes to your make...
Micro_spring-bags-micro
Spring is finally upon us and that only means one thing - it's time for some new season arm candy...
Micro_beachbagmicro
Whether you're trendy, preppy, sporty, practical, funny or casual, we found the top 10 stylish be...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love
alexiarina123
your welcome , youtube explains clearly all abt the laws of attraction. It will help u  BIG time....just remember to do it the right way:)