Comments

World Cup 2014 :: The Brazilian Caxirola

The Brazilian Caxirola is the new Vuvuzela of World Cup Soccer! The vuvuzela was one of the biggest hits of the last World Cup, so for World Cup 2014 in Brazil, they are making millions of Caxirolas to shake, rattle and boogie down Back to Article

casio
casio wrote:
2014-06-21 00:10:59 -0700

Argentina going to win...!!

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-10-10 16:21:13 -0700

lol

sk8boardertheawesome
sk8boardertheawesome wrote:
2013-08-15 11:38:09 -0700

come on the irish but this will be brazils year

footyskillzthegreat

jordzapps wrote:
2013-06-24 20:54:19 -0700

Can't Wait to see Brazil

jordzapps
jordzapps wrote:
2013-06-24 20:54:01 -0700

I wish to watch it, also brazil is one of my favourite South American countries

-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori- wrote:
2013-06-21 12:55:18 -0700

I love watching it, like every single day, and plus one of my favourite countries are Brazil smile
And I LOVE it !!! Big Grin

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-06-21 12:52:58 -0700

The Brazil people are not interested in the World Cup this year. They'd rather use the money to support their people and I agree!

alyssacat
alyssacat wrote:
2013-06-18 14:42:14 -0700

yup me to

minecraft_girl995
minecraft_girl995 wrote:
2013-06-16 07:13:34 -0700

I can't wait for the world cup 2014!!!

Are You Watching The World Cup?

• For sure - I'm a soccer fanatic.
  • I'll watch the final game, but that's about all.
  • No, I'd rather play soccer outside.
  • No - I'd rather watch baseball or the NBA Finals.

Micro_trick-mic
Kidzworld is making a brand new series of sports stories about how to do your favorite trick shot...
Micro_a mic
The New Zealand Allblacks are finally champions of the 2011 World Cup... again. They were the ver...
Micro_a mic
There’s nothing like grabbing a ball and going to the park to meet your friends for some type of ...
Micro_w micro
After 80 years of World Cup Soccer and only 7 winners, Spain has finally been added to the list o...

Sports in the forums

Kirsteeeeen
Do you have an old tire you could start off practicing with? It helps you align your hands. I find it kind of hard to explain, but there are lots of great resources out there online if you search for them. :) To do a cartwheel stand in a lunge with your favourite leg (by that I don't mean you look at it and say "that's a nice leg" but that you favor that leg when doing things, you feel comfortable with it going first), knees bent slightly, and your arms straight up by your ears. Make sure your elbows are locked. You don't want to drop. Assuming you start with your right, reach forward with your right arm while kicking your left leg up at the same time. Your left hand should follow very quickly and as it touches the ground your right leg should also be off of the ground. You should pass through the handstand briefly and your left leg should reach the ground first with your right following it and you will finish in a lunge just as you started. Hand, hand, foot, foot. 1,2,3,4. There's a rhythm to it. Keep practicing and try to perfect not kicking around as you go.
reply 2 days
awesomechix12
Well I'm in 6th grade this year and next year in seventh grade I'm going to try out for cheerleading... The problem is I cant do a cartwheel or any of that! So I have to cram all of this stuff into just one year, all help is appreciated.
reply 3 days
MissAttitude_14
Seattle Seahawks
reply 3 days
MissAttitude_14
Seahawks
reply 3 days
u_nique116
The broncos and the giants you just got to love the manning brothers.
reply 4 days